Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Looking over my previous post, I realize I was a bit crude. I'm just a bity jelly of his jammin' sense of style. Juicy what I mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
All fairy, no sugar plum.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot posted:

Looking over my previous post, I realize I was a bit crude. I'm just a bity jelly of his jammin' sense of style. Juicy what I mean?

Looks like clutching at strawbs to me.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
the seeds ought to be yellow

3/10

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

jeebus bob posted:

the seeds ought to be yellow

3/10

His head ought to be mashed into jam

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Hihohe posted:

This is the last straw. Berry his head in shame.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
How about we all just berry the hatchet, guys?

Richslode
May 2, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

Because ladies love a fedora with a Naruto headband on it with the logo from a 80s kids cartoon on it

I doubt he was one of the 37.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/_xzXOzYhRTM

The song should have been Goodbye Horses.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

whiteyfats posted:

Is it me, or does the chorus have the cadence of a children's song?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

zoux posted:

https://imgur.com/kKYmWDr

Can we not embed gifvs yet?

I like how they saw this coming, filmed it, and ran the cart into her

Better grocery store stalkers then three olives!

Untasid
Jul 8, 2008

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

^^^^ I was gonna be like "old parents are dowdy and fat, news at 11" but it's against the rules on a second glance that woman's torso shape is something else.

I would accept this if it was for Halloween or a fundraising event like Red Nose Day, and he just buzzed and dyed it black the next day.

... it's his everyday look, isn't it? :smith:

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 22:05 on Mar 11, 2016

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Weldon Pemberton posted:

^^^^ I was gonna be like "old parents are dowdy and fat, news at 11" but it's against the rules on a second glance that woman's torso shape is something else.

I would accept this if it was for Halloween or a fundraising event like Red Nose Day, and he just buzzed and dyed it black the next day.

We can't judge a man for identifying as a flavor of Kool-Aid.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Its not her torso shape, its something hanging there that usually hangs further up. Hint: its actually two things.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Also the first thing I thought of.

Also the first thing of which I thought.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Weldon Pemberton posted:

That's really what decides how awful it is for me. poo poo, I've shaved dollar signs and lightning bolts on my head for a photo, but I didn't keep it that way for work the morning after.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtEdP267TZ0

:catstare:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

whiteyfats posted:

http://youtubedoubler.com/hPhj

Mute the creepy vegan's video and it works just too perfectly.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I found a post that informed me that

This guy

quote:

Scott Malcomson, also known as Roy Calbeck, and Roy Kerensky in Second Life, is a furry artist, MilFur, former Burned Fur, and a perennial candidate for governor of Arizona under the Reform Party ticket, who lives in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

why did you guys not tell me he ran for office

Additionally:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 03:12 on Mar 12, 2016

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

lol this is great

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That guy deserves an atomic wedgie.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

It would rule if anyone can find this guy's music.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
That looks like something from a super old "make rap album covers from lame stuff" thread. There was one with Nobuo Uematsu called "rockin them bitchez n hos" or similar.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Jesus, look at that hoodie. What a fruit!

Heath posted:

He looks pretty sweet to me.

Hihohe posted:

This is the last straw. Berry his head in shame.

Paladinus posted:

I think you're attacking a strawberry man here.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Is this just like hanging around on a wall in public or something because what

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

chaos rhames posted:

It would rule if anyone can find this guy's music.

I bet it sounds like this terrible Canadian rap video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMGjn_d130

quote:

Chuggo first entered the studio in 2002 and released his first EP in 2003. He never appears in public without his skull sceptre. He was accused of sexually assaulting women on subway platforms, but was later exonerated because he was incarcerated at the time of the incidents.

naem
May 29, 2011

A tall attractive man, shirtless, sheaning with post coitus sweat, surrounded by his dozens of recently bedded young women, standing unconcerned and uncomprehending as masked men in cartoon prison stripe suits approach and begin punching those women repeatedly

"HHHHRM? WHAA?" He exclaims dullardly, "W-WHO ME? PRO, PROTECT? WOMAN? NNNNERRH," he turns his head sideways like a confused dog, slack jawed

Walking from the room, his seed spent, the door swinging shut carelessly behind him into the face of a hot babe

"IF ONLY WE'D HUMPED A GROSS WEIRD FAT GUY" the women exclaim in unison, their faces a purple mass of pain

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

https://vine.co/v/iJ7plz9YnID

I am glad I can't embed vines

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

cash crab posted:

https://vine.co/v/iJ7plz9YnID

I am glad I can't embed vines

vines are supposed to be for funny cat videos

why

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

You were having a good day, flying too close to the sun, and you must be punished for your hubris

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

naem posted:

A tall attractive man, shirtless, sheaning with post coitus sweat, surrounded by his dozens of recently bedded young women, standing unconcerned and uncomprehending as masked men in cartoon prison stripe suits approach and begin punching those women repeatedly

"HHHHRM? WHAA?" He exclaims dullardly, "W-WHO ME? PRO, PROTECT? WOMAN? NNNNERRH," he turns his head sideways like a confused dog, slack jawed

Walking from the room, his seed spent, the door swinging shut carelessly behind him into the face of a hot babe

"IF ONLY WE'D HUMPED A GROSS WEIRD FAT GUY" the women exclaim in unison, their faces a purple mass of pain

Jesus Christ dude

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

goose fleet posted:

Is this just like hanging around on a wall in public or something because what

I'm gonna guess that's somewhere on a college campus, though the dude is likely 25+ and probably dropped out when he was 19.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

I'm gonna guess that's somewhere on a college campus, though the dude is likely 25+ and probably dropped out when he was 19.

You can find him in the cafeteria corner where the kids play Magic.

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

If squarting occurs, please consult a physician.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can see why "she"'s never had a period.

She doesn't look a thing like a tgirl.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LingcodKilla posted:

You can find him in the cafeteria corner where the kids play Magic.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

naem posted:

While this is pretty awkward in and of itself, I'd like to point out that this reads like some of those messages these kinds of guys write.
Like: " Le wild gentlemen appears. 'Hi, my fair madame' *Le gentlemen tips his hat nervously* 'Can I just tell you that you are more beautiful than the stars and look so hot as Velma[*] cosplay. Gamer Girls are so beautiful' X3 *Le gentleman is sweating nervously*" etc., etc.

There's a classic facebook image with text like this on it...

* I apologize Scooby Doo Fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
This thread is proof that nerds deserved bullying all along.

Godspeed, lunchroom jocks. When you give a nerd a wedgie, you're doing the Lord's work.

• Locked thread