Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

Axetrain posted:

While spending Pal points I accidentally hit the REM button and got a Red Guan Yu. He's new and a 6 star so I guess I lucked out but am I right in understanding he doesn't have much use currently? Is he due for a Uevo in the foreseeable future?

Well he's the best red bind-remover unless you need more than two turns. He's gotten a million buffs (active used to be a longer CD, only converted hearts, and didn't have the bind clear, had fewer awakenings), so they seem to be trying to make him useful without giving him an uevo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dessert Rose
May 17, 2004

awoken in control of a lucid deep dream...
Is running Castle of Satan in the Abyss worth it for the chance at predras and metalits? I ran it three times and got a single metalit, maybe it's better to just do the challenges with my stam today?

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Because I'm getting rather bored of this game and stopped purchasing (or heavily using) stones to run dungeons and whatnot eons ago, I decided to spend the 15 stones I managed to save up (with 1050 days, as well) on REM before the Godfest:

Masamune
Vishnu
Cerberus Rider

All new. I'm really excited about Vishnu (sounds perfect for Bastet, my only real green leader)--especially the triple prongs. Masamune seems relatively worthless. Cerberus Rider is my first (and only) direct damage dealer, so I'm not even upset about that roll.

Apparently, if I want to roll new monsters in green or red, I have to roll outside of a godfest.

Prowler fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 11, 2016

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Am I stupid for holding onto 9 Yatagarasu cards if I don't have any of the corresponding skill up monsters? I've read it's rare but if I have 9 of the fuckers how rare can it be?

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

me your dad posted:

Am I stupid for holding onto 9 Yatagarasu cards if I don't have any of the corresponding skill up monsters? I've read it's rare but if I have 9 of the fuckers how rare can it be?
They used to be rare when they were just invades but now they're in pal machine carnival rotation 2/3 of the time

Dessert Rose posted:

Is running Castle of Satan in the Abyss worth it for the chance at predras and metalits? I ran it three times and got a single metalit, maybe it's better to just do the challenges with my stam today?
Probably not. The rates are usually pretty poo poo. Challenge dungeon rewards are guaranteed.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

iPodschun posted:

They used to be rare when they were just invades but now they're in pal machine carnival rotation 2/3 of the time

Thanks - I'll feed them to someone. This will pretty much ensure an Amaterasu roll next godfest.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

me your dad posted:

Thanks - I'll feed them to someone. This will pretty much ensure an Amaterasu roll next godfest.

Your first Amaterasu should really be the awoken form unless you have three max skill clouds and Ilm.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Tengu down. I realized I had a pile of +'s sitting around while I decide where to put them, so, for the next two days, they're on Guan Yinping.

393 086 284 if you wanna take advantage

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

TheQuietWilds posted:

Your first Amaterasu should really be the awoken form

Speaking of which...

My first Awoken! Currently running her in a team of AAmmy/GValk/LValk/Sun Quan/Famiel, which desperately needs exp and skillups, but is pretty good as is.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

2 new Awoken cards for me today thanks to Super Kings.

They are a bit old hat at this point but I rarely ever grab the new hotness right as it comes out. This does complete awakening all of the Chinese goddesses for me though!

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Nosre posted:

Tengu down. I realized I had a pile of +'s sitting around while I decide where to put them, so, for the next two days, they're on Guan Yinping.

393 086 284 if you wanna take advantage

You're gonna need to delete some friends, it looks like.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

So for the JP players, how do you find friends? I have a bunch of garbage on my list and could use some non-lovely people who actually play co-op once in a while and don't have starter dragons in slot 1.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
I had Haku invade in place of Scarlet. :psyduck: Pretty awesome though!

Emy
Apr 21, 2009

Vidmaster posted:

So for the JP players, how do you find friends? I have a bunch of garbage on my list and could use some non-lovely people who actually play co-op once in a while and don't have starter dragons in slot 1.

I dunno about for coop, but for people who play with specific leaders pazudora-friend.com has worked alright.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

isndl posted:

You're gonna need to delete some friends, it looks like.

Whoops, done

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Am I wrong in looking at Nordis and thinking A.Luci or A.Pandora will clear it easily? I could even throw Aamir in if I wasn't confident about stalling out the dark bind.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Emy posted:

I dunno about for coop, but for people who play with specific leaders pazudora-friend.com has worked alright.

This is a great site. Register the two cards you typically have up (not the BFF slot) and you'll get tons of friends. Or find and add friends yourself!

For co-op http://umauma.net/pad/coop.php is the site that people use. According to Zo. I'm still not good enough to really co-op much so I've only used it a few times. But it works.

Also the IRC works as well for goon co-op.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I've been playing A. Pando a ton on JP recently and she's letting me do stuff that I frankly should not be able to do with the monsters I have. I also rolled a 3rd pandora recently.

Seriously considering running A. Panda/Hanzo/Super Panda/A. Panda/A. Luci/A. Panda just because I can. 3 pandoras already almost leaves me without enough variety in orb change to be viable; on the other hand, waifu devotion.

Aside from those subs I actually don't have much in dark. Killua and Neph are my only REM dark devils. I should probably save up stones and then try to get and skill a Grisar, but I don't have anyone to coop with (or the patience to grind for hours and hours). Working on skilling up a vamp for now and wishing super pando had 2 skill blocks

Jewel
May 2, 2009

I need A.A.Lucifer so bad and the literal only thing stopping me right now is one super king gold dragon and there's no way to get one unless i get lucky on the machine tomorrow or wait a few days until they come around :negative:

heisenberg
Dec 17, 2008
Skillup luck - good and bad.

Yamato #2 - 3/14
Scarlet - 1/1
Nordis - 1/1
Sonia Gran - 1/1 (lol)
Z8 #2 - 1/2
Lu Bu - 1/1

LKali - 1/20
Indra - 0/1
Dino Rider - 0/2 (lol)
LKali is... kind of a dick, right now.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Jewel posted:

I need A.A.Lucifer so bad and the literal only thing stopping me right now is one super king gold dragon and there's no way to get one unless i get lucky on the machine tomorrow or wait a few days until they come around :negative:

If you haven't missed it already Super Kings is going on today.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Finally cleared Tengu with help from Nosre's GYP and using the instructions outlined here. Gigas and Echidna are super cheap to farm right now thanks to half-stam multiplayer dungeons, and if you have a spare Blue Keeper you can farm the rest of the stuff to ult an Ogre cheap since it's Friday.

Still took me two tries because Tengu hit both GYPs with his first turn bind and I was short 1k HP to tank his following hit. The entire dungeon I felt like I was being orb-trolled. gently caress Tengu.

Norithiel
Aug 4, 2006

8U
Hello friends! The IRC dudes said I should find Yomidra friends:

310 266 216

I also play Sakuya sans LKali because I'm a masochist.

I managed to clear KotG 4 times today. :toot:

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

LuciferMorningstar posted:

Did you all know that half-stam Z8 is really awesome? It is. Rank 435 and it's like I'm back at ToG, but in a good way.

What's your Nepdra team looking like? I'm failin hard on z8 today...and my failures are due to orb trolls, but maybe I'm missing a piece on my team. I keep getting orb trolled on the first round and the third round, and am only having about 50% success... Last 2 runs ended on round 1 when my board had exactly 2 water and 2 dark orbs...

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Xenochrist posted:

What's your Nepdra team looking like? I'm failin hard on z8 today...and my failures are due to orb trolls, but maybe I'm missing a piece on my team. I keep getting orb trolled on the first round and the third round, and am only having about 50% success... Last 2 runs ended on round 1 when my board had exactly 2 water and 2 dark orbs...

NepDra (max-skill, 2 skill-delay resists, but <50 +eggs)/Hermes/Gabriel/AKarin/AIsis

Everyone is max-skilled, max-awoken, Hermes is +297

If you get orb-trolled on R1, you either burn an active or you're hosed. Generally, though, 5 water orbs or a row of dark orbs will clear that. You just have to hoard water orbs and not use more than you need to kill a particular enemy. NepDra once you hit Z8. On his next form, I stall a turn to bait the bind, use Isis, and then use an active (almost always Hermes) to get 36X damage.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

cryptoclastic posted:

This is a great site. Register the two cards you typically have up (not the BFF slot) and you'll get tons of friends. Or find and add friends yourself!

For co-op http://umauma.net/pad/coop.php is the site that people use. According to Zo. I'm still not good enough to really co-op much so I've only used it a few times. But it works.

Also the IRC works as well for goon co-op.

No, according to me nobody uses that site!!

Everyone uses this one: http://xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/bbs/matching/threads/show/82#bbs-form

(just compare to how many posts are made per second on each site)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hit two major milestones today:

:toot:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Buy Nepdra so I don't have to.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

DaveWoo posted:

Hit two major milestones today:

:toot:

But Linka is only 200k mp?

Seriously though grats! May your eventual shamedragon bring you even more wealth and good fortune.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
While looking through my list of friend leaders going into a dungeon, I saw a randomly suggested user with the username "tengu f u".

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Am I totally losing it or did the coin dungeon completely vanish suddenly on both my main and alt?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Also missing coin dungeons.

ChikoDemono fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Mar 12, 2016

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

That feeling when you play 7x6 boards #JustSakuyaThings

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Themata posted:

Am I totally losing it or did the coin dungeon completely vanish suddenly on both my main and alt?

Me too. Weird.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

GoodBee posted:

Me too. Weird.

I for one always welcome compensation stones

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

It's probably daylight savings time shenanigans. They're really bad at it

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Nosre posted:

It's probably daylight savings time shenanigans. They're really bad at it

This is it. The coin dungeons are disabled on purpose. It was announced on FB. So no compensation for us.

Jewel
May 2, 2009

Hey, I finally got an A.A.Lucifer so I'm going to be needing a lot of luci friends! Add me!

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Hey presto I friggen beat c10. Yomi/haku/satsuki/dkali/z8, first turn dkali satsuki yomi kill, second floor overkill over and over till I'm healed and then kill, and hope for lkali and...nope dkali. Spent a few stones, got one back with a badpy, w/e good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

rip in pieces coin dungeons.... As if loving up everything else every maintenance or DST change wasn't cool enough.

• Locked thread