Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Thors are really keen on SPAG.

Star Lord and Kitty Pryde #3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Ultra Magnus, always the straight guy (from More Than Meets The Eye 50)

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Squizzle posted:

what if a child reads this

what if a child, a miniature youth person, like for instance KittyEmpress or WickedHate, reads this and decides it's good to trap a clown in a space box with their mind because the clown said things to a rock man, in French

what then

It feels really weird having someone call out my age.

I think that sue using invisible force fields on a mime is funny. Making him think he's gonna die is kinda rude. Should have just made him trip on invisible stuff once or twice.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Since we're on a new page and this was at the bottom of the last one here's some relevant info.

X-O posted:

There's a number of you that had a hard time reading the post on this page that said post panels only. If your post doesn't have a panel in it, don't hit the submit button.

EDIT: Source is Spider-Man Deadpool #2

X-O fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Mar 12, 2016

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

SomeJazzyRat posted:

To clarify, in another one of Marvel's grand experiments, they did a small series concepts of predicting what a Marvel comic would look like on their 100th anniversary. The crown jewel which seemed like the only one people cared about was James Stokoe's single Avengers issue. It's starts in the middle of a storyline, and ends unresolved. Nothing is really explained, and you are expected to understand the story from the previous dozen (non-existent) issues. So for reasons we aren't privy to, the Avengers consist of Dr Strange (played by Mr. T), a Sigourney Weaver Rouge, and motherfuckin' Beta Ray Bill. It's glorious.
It was by far the best issue, but the Spider-man was also really good - unusual art for Spider-man though, which wouldn't surprise me if it put people off.

KittyEmpress posted:

I think that sue using invisible force fields on a mime is funny. Making him think he's gonna die is kinda rude. Should have just made him trip on invisible stuff once or twice.

That Ignorant Sap
Nov 20, 2010

YOU AIN'T LOOKIN' AT A
BUNCH OF RHINOS, HERE.
gently caress mimes.

Fruit pies rule, though.

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
One of my favorite death scenes in comics. (Flaming Carrot #11)

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Squizzle posted:

what if a child reads this

what if a child, a miniature youth person, like for instance KittyEmpress or WickedHate, reads this and decides it's good to trap a clown in a space box with their mind because the clown said things to a rock man, in French

what then

Maybe instead they could star in a Broadway show with Captain America?

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."

Sizone posted:

Maybe instead they could star in a Broadway show with Captain America?

MUST INCLUDE SHIELD EATING ABILITIES!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Deadpool, Cable, and 60s Nick Fury vs. Time Traveling Hitler (Deadpool #26, 2011-2014 run)

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
From David Walker's Shaft, issue #5:

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Too Much Coffee Man, Daily Strips

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Clark Kent, improv master.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

X-O posted:

Since we're on a new page and this was at the bottom of the last one here's some relevant info.

EDIT: Source is Spider-Man Deadpool #2

What about this relevant info:

X-O posted:

The rest of this page [199] is for panels only. If you're not posting a panel you'll get some time off to rethink what you did wrong.

Seems pretty lovely to extend the rule beyond what you said it would be without telling anyone.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Seems pretty lovely to extend the rule beyond what you said it would be without telling anyone.
:goonsay:

Seems pretty lovely to ignore it even after being told.

Deadpool 002

Love the street fighter references.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Who What Now posted:

Shut the gently caress up you panelless idiot.

[Deadpool #27]

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Who What Now posted:

There was a post made at the bottom of that last page that said do not reply to the thread without a panel. Which was quoted in the post you quoted.

So just to make it perfectly clear: Do not make any posts after this post that do not include a panel.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Looking forward to the eventual slow death of the thread when everyone's run out of panels and aren't allowed to discuss things without a panel.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

And now to ruin the moment! :v:
My personal favorite spider-intimidaton.

Sometimes you just have to out-crazy crazy. Or just aren't in the mood, that works too.

Crosspostin' from Badass Panels because it's also hilarious, not sure where it's from.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Funny comic panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oqZEJ99B3A

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Squirrel Girl #3

Ghostlight posted:

[Deadpool #27]

Sure is hilarious how he hurt that woman for no reason.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Action Jacktion posted:

Sure is hilarious how he hurt that woman for no reason.

It's alright, as a girl I give everyone permission to find that amusing. It's okay! You can laugh! I have freed you all.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'll let the fictional character whose superpower is literally turning unhittable know you were concerned for her well-being. Maybe she'll sleep with you. She seems nice.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Ghostlight posted:

I'll let the fictional character whose superpower is literally turning unhittable know you were concerned for her well-being. Maybe she'll sleep with you. She seems nice.

X-O posted:

So just to make it perfectly clear: Do not make any posts after this post that do not include a panel.

Should have specified funny panels.

Edit: I'm too lazy to find a funny panel to post but I had to say a thing. Please probate me.

graham cracker fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Mar 14, 2016

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Kitty Pryde being a horrible person is always funny.

As is Superman being Chairface Chippendale.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

https://imgur.com/g1CXvrp

Xavier's face kills me every time I look at it.

Edit: Posting from the app and can't seem to get the image to appear, so it's a link right now.

Quasipox fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Mar 14, 2016

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

From Minus (only available now on the internet archive, but it's got the whole thing):

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

ghosthorse posted:

For all the panels from it I didn't see this in here. She kills wizards, that's her list of wizards both killed and to kill.

The Alchemist?

Yvonmukluk posted:

From Minus (only available now on the internet archive, but it's got the whole thing):

Oh no, what happened to the Kiwis by Beat website? :ohdear:

How ninjas get delivery.

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Looking forward to the eventual slow death of the thread when everyone's run out of panels and aren't allowed to discuss things without a panel.

Well, OBVIOUSLY you can just provide your own panel before you discuss another one.

Such as this one from Tales Designed To Thrizzle, which has a clever debate format:

See? DEBATE!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

I don't know what's more unfortunate, the racial slur or Kitty's hair. Jesus.

Anyway, Superman #48: Gosh I wonder what this could be parodying.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Avengers #215:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Use the door idiot!

Prez 6

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
(Huff huff puff) Did someone say mime?

(it's funny because the John Constantine expy put the would-be pregnant lady murderer in an invisible box.)

Planetary #7

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Way to go Jimmy!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Transformers

Guess they're not making yours marvel any more, M. Rockowitz

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty

Mister Mind posted:

(it's funny because the John Constantine expy put the would-be pregnant lady murderer in an invisible box.)
When did this replace pastiche?

Injustice: Year Three #6

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Constantine The Hellblazer

Hellblazer 261-266 storyarc India

Hellblazer 84

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 15, 2016

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Black Bolt deals with a fight in his bar personally.

Uncanny Inhumans #6

I really hope he decided to start wearing that over his costume from now on.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

:allears:

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Who the gently caress is bummed out that Hate Monger tm is dead?

Other than Trump supporters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

A & A Arhcer and Armstrong 1