Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.
I scout headshotted a CT that kept buying an auto on nuke 3 rounds in a row, and so he said to me:

quote:

*DEAD* ☢Potato220☢ : Burn in hell you cheeky breeky allahu akbar jew slaying qickscoping fuckface of a cancer player

My steam name is currently B-Rock the Islamic Shock

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

MC2552John posted:

I scout headshotted a CT that kept buying an auto on nuke 3 rounds in a row, and so he said to me:

My steam name is currently B-Rock the Islamic Shock

doing god's work, keep it up son

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rumor mill: optic Oskar

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

rumor mill: my penis is hard

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

exethan posted:

Rumor mill: optic Oskar

Wait wait wait wait wait... Oskar from Hellraisers?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

yes. I bet shazam watched the vod (that he asked for a link to) where oskar said he got an offer from optic, got real butthurt, called the manager and got fired.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

A TURGID FATSO posted:

Wait wait wait wait wait... Oskar from Hellraisers?

yes

hopefully we can just get a whole stable of ex hellraisers players in NA and maybe NA teams will start taking their jobs seriously. I've heard a lot of good things about stan and rush and daps. Shame for shahzam, because he seemed to be doing very well but as a team if you get a chance to pick up oskar you absolutely have to take it

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
we finally won the cold war

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

exethan posted:

yes

hopefully we can just get a whole stable of ex hellraisers players in NA and maybe NA teams will start taking their jobs seriously. I've heard a lot of good things about stan and rush and daps. Shame for shahzam, because he seemed to be doing very well but as a team if you get a chance to pick up oskar you absolutely have to take it

I agree with this. I hadn't seen Oskar play until the MLG qualifier, and if it weren't for him and ANGE1, Hellraisers definitely wouldn't have gotten as close as they did. That dude floored me with some of his plays.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I heard about oskar through olof's stream and he had nothing but praise for oskar. Oskar frequently bested olof in pugs and none of it was scrimming through smokes, it was smart play and aim. He'd be a great pickup for any org

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Not sure if anyone noticed but the first two groups for the major are out:

http://www.hltv.org/news/17307-mlg-columbus-groups-a-b-out

Easy rear end group for fnatic. I think it's 50-50 on whether liquid or faze will progress. Splyce comedy option.

qhat fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Mar 11, 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
moved and this connection blows loving dick

rip a fun and enjoyable csgo run

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

qhat posted:

Easy rear end group for fnatic. I think it's 50-50 on whether liquid or faze will progress. Splyce comedy option.

I'm going Splyce all the way. GET ROWDY BOYS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Dang that was my first actual cheater overwatch in like a year.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

qhat posted:

They're all out now: http://www.hltv.org/news/17310-columbus-groups-c-and-d-revealed

The only group where I think a legend won't advance is Group D. G2 could very well upset Virtus.Pro if the former shows up and the latter keeps this abhorrent string of losses going.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I'm guessing gambit and astralis come out of group C

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

exethan posted:

I'm guessing gambit and astralis come out of group C
I can't see Gambit beating NV, even with NV having a new player. Like, sure, the core three of Dosia, adren, and mou have played together for years under Hellraisers and have experience against the top teams, but hooch and wayLander really don't. Hell, wayLander was out of the pro scene entirely for four months in 2015 due to military service. I feel like that lack of experience will hinder their ability to advance.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
The better question is who will win more rounds at this major, C9 or splyce

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Taking adderal out of cs ruined it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

The better question is who will win more rounds at this major, C9 or splyce
Honestly, Splyce. Sure they have Fnatic to contend with, but they also have FaZe (arguably one of the weakest teams among the Legends) and Liquid, whom I assume they have experience against.

C9 vs. Navi, G2, and Virtus.Pro?

Yeeeaahhh, nooo.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

Taking adderal out of cs ruined it

How did they take it out? Do they actually do piss tests now?

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzsrVk2gUFY

Overwatch gods sending you that good poo poo 👌 👀

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Xenaero posted:

lmao

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Xenaero posted:

Nah he just has a good gaming chair

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Xenaero posted:

It's me

Rosh
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's Wrong,
Something's Right

Xenaero posted:

He let that guy kill him at the end to throw you off the trail.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

My only comment on the MLG groups is this: they look good.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
How can he be hacking if he lost the round though?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

never got good

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Well, what do ya know...............

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Xenaero posted:

What's up with the beeping?

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Luna Was Here posted:

What's up with the beeping?

They added the annoying sound for every kill that the suspect makes just so they're easier to tell when they happen.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
I had a Mionix Naos that I liked but was getting a little crampy. I decided to splurge and get another one and got myself a Castor. Sweet lord, this mouse is heaven. If anyone wants something else besides the standard logitech/steelseries stuff, get one of these.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Audax posted:

I had a Mionix Naos that I liked but was getting a little crampy. I decided to splurge and get another one and got myself a Castor. Sweet lord, this mouse is heaven. If anyone wants something else besides the standard logitech/steelseries stuff, get one of these.

I'm really close to ordering this since I hate my uncomfortable deathadder. I loved my naos before it broke. How's the grip on the Castor?

illezt
Mar 1, 2005

Get a Zowie EC1-A

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Xenaero posted:

I'm really close to ordering this since I hate my uncomfortable deathadder. I loved my naos before it broke. How's the grip on the Castor?

I think the only complaint I might have is the left side rubber grip. It's incredibly light, a lot smaller than the NAOS but just amazing craftsmanship as well. My favorite over the G402, the Rival, MX510/8, and the 7000.

edit: may have to adjust your grip slightly. I'm palm grip with 3 fingers on the top and gripping sides with thumb/pinky and love the shape

Audax fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Mar 12, 2016

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

qhat posted:

Nah he just has a good gaming chair

It's the headphones.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

my dumb question wasn't fully answered and I'm curious. Are there urine tests now at major tourneys? Someone said "not having adderall ruined cs". I know it was a joke, but can someone who's prescribed adderall compete on high level games?

And uhhh, I'm new but love dirt and wanna know names from the last 2 years that I'd recognize. Who's in love with Tina Turner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
gently caress all other mice but Zowie. They're lightweight, have good sensors that don't lose you rounds and don't need lovely software to change DPI.