Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

are you a cop? you need to tell me if youre a cop its the law

can confirm this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Hey what's up hello is this where I post the ghostbusters trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Mike-o doing a spin at 1.38

:wink:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/mar/10/man-christian-willoughby-custody-online-review-4-star-police-cell

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
My favorite Fire-related anecdote is how she was going to sue a battered women's shelter.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fire: fixing society's ills one abuse victim at a time

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I tried reading that link of posts that was posted up there, but I found myself caring even less. I guess you would have had to be there, eh?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Edibles will gently caress yo poo poo up

Spent New Years at a cottage, there was much green to be had. First night I had a quarter of a weed cookie, did the dishes and passed out for 14 hours.

Next night one of the girls busted out cookies and cream weed chocolate and it hosed everyone's poo poo up. I wisely avoided because I don't like not being able to control my roll so I got to watch and give drunken recollection the next day

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Only time I did edibles was right after I got out. Ended up shaving a very stoned friend's left eyebrow off. The next day he was super pissed because he had a job interview at Coca-Cola as a legal assistant in 48 hours

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Didn't Fire come to the defense of the tranny who molested xir 8 year old son?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Man Shim must still be on the moon right now

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Godspeed shim.

Probably asleep. Weed comas are great.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Lazy Reservist posted:

Didn't Fire come to the defense of the tranny who molested xir 8 year old son?

Is that the one that committed suicide in jail (in there for making a pedophilia video) and some...uh girl? Guy? Posted "RIP to my friend the struggle of being transgender in jail" in the tranny thread and even there everyone was like hold the phone and someone bought "it" an avatar highlighting it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

G*dspeed shim.

Probably asleep. Weed comas are great.

fixed for judaism

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm glad god is like whoa I never thought they'd use and asterix to use my name in 21st century english and get away with not sinning because I'm so awesome don't say my name.

LIke the anal sex loophole, it's based on the assumption that an all powerful god is a lawyer or something??

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlB77vM2FMg

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0359hSerDeE

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Is that the one that committed suicide in jail (in there for making a pedophilia video) and some...uh girl? Guy? Posted "RIP to my friend the struggle of being transgender in jail" in the tranny thread and even there everyone was like hold the phone and someone bought "it" an avatar highlighting it

and then shim got probated from memory haha

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My favorite Fire-related anecdote is how she was going to sue a battered women's shelter.

:airquote:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I've smoked 3.5 grams today. It's getting difficult to smoke more, and I don't seem to get higher just wheezier.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Two Finger posted:

and then shim got probated from memory haha

Some women have penises inside their son's butthole, deal with it.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

I've smoked 3.5 grams today. It's getting difficult to smoke more, and I don't seem to get higher just wheezier.

Tolerance is a motherfucker.

Just stash what you don't smoke so you have something to go to once your dry spell lifts.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Yeah that's what I'm doing.

loving tolerance, man.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Trying to keep myself around a gram a day, but sometimes boredom wins and I smoke more.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I said gently caress it and kept smoking until I felt something.

Gonna be a minute before I come back, down.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
stay safe space shim

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Decided to play some rainbow six siege between bowls. Not bad except I can't pick a loving operator I have any time I play terrorist hunt because I'm an idiot the picks stupid operators or whatever.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Decided to play some rainbow six siege between bowls. Not bad except I can't pick a loving operator I have any time I play terrorist hunt because I'm an idiot the picks stupid operators or whatever.

Siege high is challenging as hell for me. My already crap reflexes in game feel like I'm playing through jello and on more than one occasion I forgot what objective I was playing mid-round or where I was trying to run to. 8/10 would do again

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

holocaust bloopers posted:

stay safe space shim

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
For any of my BROTHERS still serving our great nation
Tonight I am going to smoke [more] weed
This one's for you

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/fashion/modern-love-infidelity-spouses.html

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

DownByTheWooter posted:

For any of my BROTHERS still serving our great nation
Tonight I am going to smoke [more] weed
This one's for you

Thank you for your dank service.

Maybe one day i will smoke weed.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Pesticide20 posted:

Siege high is challenging as hell for me. My already crap reflexes in game feel like I'm playing through jello and on more than one occasion I forgot what objective I was playing mid-round or where I was trying to run to. 8/10 would do again

I'm just playing terrorist hunt on normal. Nothing challenging for this man tonight.

Listening to the police scanner because there's something going on and I can't figure out what feed I should listen to. Probably half a dozen cops just flew by on the highway.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

I don't know what's going on but the drunk thread isn't drunk enough and that's coming from someone who has never been drunk.

Here, don't say I never gave you nothin' http://imgur.com/a/XZJrs

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gonna have to rename it to the blazed thread

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nah I'm here and I'm p drunk

Also at work, but drunk

Woo, liquor stores

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I was real drunk last night but played the division instead of posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

The Rat posted:

I don't know what's going on but the drunk thread isn't drunk enough and that's coming from someone who has never been drunk.

Here, don't say I never gave you nothin' http://imgur.com/a/XZJrs

I'd put it in her butt.

• Locked thread