Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Whole Internet posted:

no the problem is that everyone talks about sex and turn-ons in certain situations, and that's a normal thing that well adjusted adults do. but some idiots can't tell the difference between casually mentioning you're into furry stuff when asked, vs forcibly showing someone your entire yiff folder while screaming fursecution.

there are idiots who react to the first one as if it's the second one (generally goons who have issues of their own) and there are idiots who do legitimately take it too far pushing their fetish

that second group of idiots is way smaller than the group complaining about them

I prefer to lump them all together because I don't believe there are non-sex fetish furries. Normal adults do not crawl around in public spaces trying to solicit head/stomach rubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

there's fetish art on the first few pages of the thread
i have Alzheimer's

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

phasmid posted:

I prefer to lump them all together because I don't believe there are non-sex fetish furries. Normal adults do not crawl around in public spaces trying to solicit head/stomach rubs.

there are. they're a minority and from my experience they're even crazier than average furries

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

there's fetish art on the first few pages of the thread

That is like the LNF bat signal

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
the commissioner hates it when he has to use it, but lnf is the hero everyone deserves

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
anyone else read the OP topic in a christian slater voice in their head??

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

there are. they're a minority and from my experience they're even crazier than average furries

agreed

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

symbolic posted:

i have Alzheimer's

you know whats good for that? weed

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Pitdragon posted:

why did this forum stop purging furries again?
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/644935440613543936

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

:fuckthis:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Lowtax confirmed for furry?

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/708420710780116992

Furries need to step up their game to become relevant again, it's much easier to hate on bronys and tumblrinas nowadays

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

do furries establish dominance pecking orders like animals do in nature? i wanna see some furries fighting for mating rights

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

error1 posted:

Furries need to step up their game to become relevant again, it's much easier to hate on bronys and tumblrinas nowadays

this is gonna come back to haunt lowtax when that bronie transfers to the chicago school of economics, graduates top of his class in neoliberal economics, and becomes the democratic presidential nominee in 2028

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

error1 posted:

:backtowork:fuggin yeeeeesh

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
how come so many furries and bronies are unattractive

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

error1 posted:

Wow those really are some brony tits

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zzulu posted:

how come so many furries and bronies are unattractive

because if they were attractive they would meet other human beings and could get a sexual release that way instead of from an animated gif of princess celestia loving a steven universe with a spiny cat-cock

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Wow those really are some brony tits

when you stare into the ponies long enough, the ponies stare back

hes transforming into a pubescent girl

not that there's anything wrong with that in obamas america :jerry:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Screaming Idiot posted:

because if they were attractive they would meet other human beings and could get a sexual release that way instead of from an animated gif of princess celestia loving a steven universe with a spiny cat-cock

nothing is more attractive than a courageous quixotic soul sticking it to society like these noble neighvolutionaries

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

why do they always have fremen eyes.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
oh hey look a rare exception

also "ahh the eyes oh god blablabla overdone gimmick aaaaah" and all that

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

they all have the same color nipples.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why are so many gays fuirries

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Eh, not so attractive when you consider they probably smell like sweat, cum and fox musk.
Also, what's with the belts?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zzulu posted:

why are so many gays fuirries

most are actually straight but have to make do with other men

they are prison-gay except instead of steel and concrete their cells are stained mascot costumes

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

But why spend all that effort on creating detailed animal masks when a brown paper bag would have served the same purpose?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
because the cartoons from their childhood had clever, likable, friendly, brightly-colored cartoons with attitude, not paper bags and their childhood was the last time they felt happy

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Wicker Man posted:

Yeah, it really did have a complete change towards the end. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3595620&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=104 .

A couple of the gifs were funny though.

I suppose this is my crowing SA achievement.

I don't know how I should feel about it.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos
At some point in the near future, a survey team from a vast benevolent galactic civilisation will pass through our solar system, attracted by our transmissions into space.

Video of Hitler's Nurenberg Rally: "This individual caused some serious problems, but they showed character uniting to defeat him"

9/11: "Nothing a social adjustment team couldn't sort out given a few years"

Lovingly drawn picture of a pink cartoon horse in a slutty pose with a come-hither expression: "What the gently caress? How the hell does a species get so warped? I want this planet under permanent quarantine. In fact, no. Forget 10,000 years of total nonviolence and warm up the antimatter warheads. We can't risk this infection spreading"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

They are just playing charades. Looks like 3 wolf shirt
Imo.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Das Boo posted:

they probably smell like sweat, cum and fox musk.

mm

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like

Ronnie
May 13, 2009

Just in case.

error1 posted:

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Das Boo posted:

Eh, not so attractive when you consider they probably smell like sweat, cum and fox musk.

stop youre turning me on

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Furfest 1995

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Pomp posted:

stop youre turning me on

You two met?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The gobbledy-gooker being made out on by the bushwhackers isn't just my fan fiction??

• Locked thread