Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Just caught up with the last 20 pages and loving lol at the people desperately trying to spin this as anything other than a victory in optics for Trump. It reminds me of the loving morons who went to OWS protests to do interpretive dance and form drum circles.

Gotta define victory here. Who's saying this won't help trump with republicans? Obviously he will gain more cred with his base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

William Bear posted:

"Phlegmish cast dispel!" :reject:

I will have to kill you now. No one must ever find out.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
why not take a stand re: use of force that is based on something other than an obsession over optics and punditry? you fuckers sounds like you're all trying to jockey for some "political analyst" slot on CNN.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Arkane posted:

Rubio looking on the verge of #NeverTrump

probably about two weeks too late

https://twitter.com/SabrinaSiddiqui/status/708654769527771136

i look forward to the press conference where he announces his endorsement of trump, as trump looks on approvingly from behind

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tiler Kiwi posted:

you fuckers sounds like you're all trying to jockey for some "political analyst" slot on CNN.

Television is mind control.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tiler Kiwi posted:

why not take a stand re: use of force that is based on something other than an obsession over optics and punditry? you fuckers sounds like you're all trying to jockey for some "political analyst" slot on CNN.

because politics is 100% perception and 0% reality, duh.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tiler Kiwi posted:

Because the use of force was shouting until a man known for shouting ran away and a bit of scuffling after when people got mad that Trump didn't perform.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Montasque posted:

The internet comments section has just vomited out into the real world.

https://youtu.be/YU3vcvGpALQ

Brannock posted:

The guy at 3:42 sure is something else :laugh:

I made these last night but then the protest happened and about one week's worth of Majorian posts exploded in the thread over five hours

Anyway enjoy D&D_Poster.gif

http://i.imgur.com/83urDL7.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/gIZQd61.gifv

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

My Imaginary GF posted:

because politics is 100% perception and 0% reality, duh.

Yes. A huge amount of voters vote with their reptilian hindbrain.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Most Americans don't like open confrontation. This just drives the narrative of Trump pushing people further apart. Except for the 20% that love him.

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
this will definetly give additional internal justification to the Trump supporters that think it's good to sucker punch protestors. which isn't a good thing long term for Trump.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Pinely posted:

this will definetly give additional internal justification to the Trump supporters that think it's good to sucker punch protestors. which isn't a good thing long term for Trump.

Which do you think the majority of the American electorate will sympathize with more, 'Black nationalists attack, break up peaceful political rally over policy disagreements' or 'Redneck assaults protester after candidate repeatedly calls for non-violence'?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

Which do you think the majority of the American electorate will sympathize with more, 'Black nationalists attack, break up peaceful political rally over policy disagreements' or 'Redneck assaults protester after candidate repeatedly calls for non-violence'?

'Black nationalists'

http://i.imgur.com/gIZQd61.gifv

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Oh man I shouldn't have went to bed early last night. Holy poo poo.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

Arkane posted:

Trump has 4.3 million votes so far in the primaries. Rubio is at 2.4 million. And for that matter, Cruz has 3.6 million. Trump has nowhere near the majority of votes, and his chances in the fall (as slim as they are) are completely reliant upon the party coming together. Something that looks increasingly unlikely.

lmao

feb 21

Arkane posted:

wonder how long it's gonna take for Cruz to drop out. Ideally, after Nevada. Realistically, probably after March 1st.

If he sticks around for March 15th, that could be real bad.

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

To nobody's surprise she is a Sanders supporter. Portia Boulger.

Nut job

Gerbil_Pen
Apr 6, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Nut job

:chanpop:

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Nut job

Lol no she isnt

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Nut job

yeah that's not her, a current picture of that woman shows she looks nothing like that

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/WineAndLiberty/status/708649132479672321

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

yeah that's not her, a current picture of that woman shows she looks nothing like that

trump is beyond truth

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Al! posted:

trump is beyond truth

He's also beyond having balls. He'd probably give up and run away from Mexico the second the Mexican president slightly raises his voice

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

My Imaginary GF posted:

Which candidate "repeatedly calls for non-violence"? I don't think it's the guy that was going to speak in Chicago last night.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
All the articles I've seen this morning are saying Trump breeds violence. As usual, I simply dont understand how Trumpeters think this is going to help the overall narrative. It's almost like they're mouth-breathing halfwits....

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

skaboomizzy posted:

Which candidate "repeatedly calls for non-violence"? I don't think it's the guy that was going to speak in Chicago last night.

Donald Trump has been documented on primetime news coverage begging his supporters not to use violence to meet BLM violence.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

skaboomizzy posted:

He quoted Mahatma Gandhi on his Twitter, dumbass.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
Also, I think its worth pointing out that not everybody shits their Depends at the sight of a black person shouting.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I love how Trump whips goons into a frenzy. Probably in my top 5 people of all time after this election.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Flambeau posted:

All the articles I've seen this morning are saying Trump breeds violence. As usual, I simply dont understand how Trumpeters think this is going to help the overall narrative. It's almost like they're mouth-breathing halfwits....

So, it's a Satuday morning. This week in the news cycle will be decided by thee narrative out of the Sunday morning shows.

I'm interested to see whether an anti-BLM or anti-Trump narrative emerges superior.

Of course, then there's John Kasich who's attempting to gilde the lilly with both.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

My Imaginary GF posted:

So, it's a Satuday morning. This week in the news cycle will be decided by thee narrative out of the Sunday morning shows.

I'm interested to see whether an anti-BLM or anti-Trump narrative emerges superior.

Of course, then there's John Kasich who's attempting to gilde the lilly with both.

get your talking points straight, Soros was behind this, not BLM

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

My Imaginary GF posted:

Donald Trump has been documented on primetime news coverage begging his supporters not to use violence to meet BLM violence.

He has also been documented saying that he wants to punch people in the face and that people should be roughened up.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

He has also been documented saying that he wants to punch people in the face and that people should be roughened up.

He's a good negotiator.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rear end cobra posted:

also that he will defend anyone who beats up protesters at his rallies

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop

My Imaginary GF posted:

Anti-Trump. Trump and his scumbag supporters openly call for violence againt and subjugation of their critics. The only people scared by BLM are the craven racists who think cops get a bad rap for wanton muder of minorities. So, Trump and his scumbag supporters. Who are violent. And that will be the narrative.

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Terror Sweat posted:

He's also beyond having balls. He'd probably give up and run away from Mexico the second the Mexican president slightly raises his voice

lol at these posts. I too wish trump gunned down all those smelly ethnics and cycked whiteys instead of letting them prove his point in how broken the left has become

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

My Imaginary GF posted:

He's also been documented telling his supporters to "take down" anyone disruptive, expressing a wish to punch protesters in the mouth, longing for the "good old days" when they'd be taken out of the building on a stretcher, and offering to pay legal fees for anyone who assaults a protester. (Any word on if his lawyers or accountants have been in touch with the guy who got arrested at his NC rally last week?)

But yeah, very peaceful kind of guy.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/SpeakerBoehner/status/708673323622928385

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Flambeau posted:

Anti-Trump. Trump and his scumbag supporters openly call for violence againt and subjugation of their critics. The only people scared by BLM are the craven racists who think cops get a bad rap for wanton muder of minorities. So, Trump and his scumbag supporters. Who are violent. And that will be the narrative.

You might want to come out of your D&D bubble sometime.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

My Imaginary GF posted:

Oh! Almost forgot!

- Single-handedly prevented a second holocaust by standing with Israel when Israel needed it most, thus enshrining America's special relation with Israel and ensuring Israel as America's greatest ally in Asia.

Israel is the only Asian nation willing to pay the blood price for America, should America ever request it.

But MIGF, I've heard that this idea of Richard M. Noxon being a good president is "a meme". And I hate memes! How can I know I can trust you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Also i've stopped drinking, gained a healthy skin tone, lost 20lbs and wake up singing every morning.

Honestly if I was John Boehner right now, I'd just spend all day sittting in front of the TV and giggling.

• Locked thread