Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

thathonkey posted:

all the pets ive ever had have eaten dry food and theyve lived long healthy lives sry if you convinced yourself you need to buy expensive food to provide a dog or car with that

its not that expensive. I bet your cats were wrangly and poo poo compared to my beautiful massive beasts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Fonzarelli posted:

its not that expensive. I bet your cats were wrangly and poo poo compared to my beautiful massive beasts

Do your parents pay for half of their food?

i dont get Brian Eno
Dec 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JB50 posted:

Do your parents pay for half of their food?

He lives in Melbourne so his parents are poors. Might go to store brand sawdust for his almost dead cats.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Fonzarelli posted:

pics

edit: sorry I thought that said breasts

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

cats are carnivores so it seems weird to feed them dry food, let them eat some tins

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Some cats get dehydrated if they just eat dry food, I have to feed my cat wet food because if she eats dry food she starts peeing blood and nobody wants that

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

don't buy an animal if you're just going to feed it the cheapest poo poo you can find, take care of your animals

get dental biscuits for your animals too so their teeth stay healthy and strong

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

symbolic posted:

you still ate dog food for no reason other than "it smelled good"

Is there a better reason to decide to eat something?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
mayhap the answer is to not get a cat in the first place, god drat jobless millenials

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Came for the millennials, stayed for the animal abuse.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
People think that if they give their pets infinity food, they are good pet owners

:qq::qq:

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
^^^^

the good life

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im the fat doggie IRL.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
:siren:

https://vine.co/v/iJ7plz9YnID

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Related vines:
https://vine.co/v/iJzPL9UubrQ

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Howard Beale posted:

Some cats get dehydrated if they just eat dry food, I have to feed my cat wet food because if she eats dry food she starts peeing blood and nobody wants that

I give my dogs wet food several times a month to avoid this but otherwise dry food is fine. Lol at the insinuation that that is pet abuse somehow. loving idiots.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

My favourite part of millennial hate is the angriest people are the ones that made them. Why not blame yourselves for once, boomers and other old people? You created the world that created millennials,so own up to it.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a first wave millennial, '84. We're good, and cool.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Most dry pet food is pretty lovely, made of corn n soy, but they won't die of malnutrition or anything

My parents feed their dogs organ meats n veggies for less than $1/day

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Picnic Princess posted:

My favourite part of millennial hate is the angriest people are the ones that made them. Why not blame yourselves for once, boomers and other old people? You created the world that created millennials,so own up to it.

I think the people that hate millenials the most are other millenials

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Most dry pet food is pretty lovely, made of corn n soy, but they won't die of malnutrition or anything

Just check the label, they'll tell you how much meat is in the dry food. It's fine for most animals

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

notZaar posted:

Just check the label, they'll tell you how much meat is in the dry food. It's fine for most animals

Also any vet that isn't in to yoga and granola will tell you most dogs have a very different digestive tract compared against wolves, their protein requirements are much, much lower. So the higher protein foods just lead to a lot of bladder stones and overweight dachshunds. Grain is fine for them, they've evolved to eat our scraps over thousands upon thousands of years as well as selective breeding

sperg_testing
Mar 12, 2016

by Lowtax
fat ola bein fat online all day

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Where do your parents find ofal and veggies so cheap?
Are there no people who eat traditional peasant foods in your region?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

don't place the blame on me, I'm post-millennial and i'm still a seething bag of hatred

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't wait to poo poo on whatever generation is after us. Gonna own.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

CopperHound posted:

Where do your parents find ofal and veggies so cheap?
Are there no people who eat traditional peasant foods in your region?

Excuse me, less than $1/dog/day.

Turkey necks, whole fish, various offal. It always varies but basically anything that's bone-in or offal. All that stuff is pretty cheap at ethnic grocers, and our dogs are around 30 pounds so they don't eat huge quantities either

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SaltLick posted:

I can't wait to poo poo on whatever generation is after us. Gonna own.
please no

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
My guinea pigs eat better than any given GBS poster

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

Also any vet that isn't in to yoga and granola will tell you most dogs have a very different digestive tract compared against wolves, their protein requirements are much, much lower. So the higher protein foods just lead to a lot of bladder stones and overweight dachshunds. Grain is fine for them, they've evolved to eat our scraps over thousands upon thousands of years as well as selective breeding

Um I thought we were talking about cats. They don't digest carbs, they have to have animal protein. But good dry food is still good enough for them.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

symbolic posted:

don't place the blame on me, I'm post-millennial and i'm still a seething bag of hatred

You are a millenial, and the fact that you don't think you are one makes you extra-millenial

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

You are a millenial, and the fact that you don't think you are one makes you extra-millenial
cool, you've proved you don't know anything about generational ages

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

I'm a first wave millennial, '84. We're good, and cool.

'86 here. I agree growing up partially in a world with no internet/infant internet was probably a good thing. If we are lucky it is gonna pay off when civilization collapses.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As a millenial I'm voting trump so I can live Mad Max in real life.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

As a millenial I'm voting trump so I can live Mad Max in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRBu-FxD5W0

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

symbolic posted:

cool, you've proved you don't know anything about generational ages

Hey retard, you post an awful lot about going to an awful college, which puts you in the millenial age group

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
slice his taint!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

Hey retard, you post an awful lot about going to an awful college, which puts you in the millenial age group
except it doesn't, sorry

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

symbolic posted:

except it doesn't, sorry

BItch you're scared to drive and you have red hair...millennials feel sorry for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BItch you're scared to drive and you have red hair...millennials feel sorry for you
i have no idea where you got the notion i have red hair from

also i probably should have stated this originally when the topic came up, but the reason i'm terrified of driving is because i almost died behind the wheel in 2014. tried making a left turn at a notoriously difficult intersection near my house at night, didn't see the other car coming, bam. it was my fault, i accept that completely. it was a combination of me being stupid enough to drive without my glasses and inexperience of only having driven for a few months. however, it's left me pretty shaken up, even though i somehow escaped serious injury. i've progressed to the point where i'm fine being in a car again, but i'm still pretty nervous about driving. i've already decided that when i'm home on break in the summer, i'll try to conquer that fear, but it won't be easy.

so yeah, i do have a fear of driving, but it's not entirely unjustified

• Locked thread