Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

My fit and handsome boyfriend is actually a very kind person and sexes me really well. But thanks for your concern.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Screaming Idiot posted:

This thread is proof that nerds deserved bullying all along.

Godspeed, lunchroom jocks. When you give a nerd a wedgie, you're doing the Lord's work.

You, we would stuff in a locker.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Screaming Idiot posted:

This thread is proof that nerds deserved bullying all along.

Godspeed, lunchroom jocks. When you give a nerd a wedgie, you're doing the Lord's work.

I don't think it's worth it anymore, since every repeated bullying is another potential school shooting.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

RareAcumen posted:

I don't think it's worth it anymore, since every repeated bullying is another potential school shooting.

I like to think of them as "emergent well-organized scholastic militias."

LingcodKilla posted:

You, we would stuff in a locker.

But would there be room with you in there as well?

We both know the answer is "no."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bast Relief posted:

My fit and handsome boyfriend is actually a very kind person and sexes me really well. But thanks for your concern.

My husband doesn't like referring to himself as being nice because he doesn't want people to think he's one of those guys, even though I have never met anyone nicer and kinder than him.

Clarence
May 3, 2012

quote:

Is that a Jim'll Fix It medal hanging on her door handle?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nutranurse posted:

http://youtubedoubler.com/hPhj

Mute the creepy vegan's video and it works just too perfectly.

:eyepop:

Arctic Bunny
Aug 3, 2012

A PERFECT LOOKING NOSE
Can Easily Be Yours

cash crab posted:

Additionally:

Someone do a let's read of that. I for one am very interested in knowing if Maddy can kick the Haters to the curb.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
That book has to be fantasy because if you like manga you don't deserve friends. Unless you count bullies as friends.

Aristophanes
Aug 11, 2012

Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever!

This sounds like one of those audio tracks that cure stammering

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

My husband doesn't like referring to himself as being nice because he doesn't want people to think he's one of those guys, even though I have never met anyone nicer and kinder than him.

This is the most hilarious consequence of the "nice guy" thing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Arctic Bunny posted:

Someone do a let's read of that. I for one am very interested in knowing if Maddy can kick the Haters to the curb.

It's just a funny cover you put on your regular boring book to impress people on the train.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Picnic Princess posted:

It's almost like people who are genuinely really nice or love eating ladies out don't need to constantly say it over and over whenever possible.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

"Crush the life out of people who would hurt you"

Fantasizing about brutal murder is truly a sign of being a "nice guy" and a trait that women find very attractive.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Verisimilidude posted:

"Crush the life out of people who would hurt you"

Fantasizing about brutal murder is truly a sign of being a "nice guy" and a trait that women find very attractive.

What, women don't like stifling, jealous, emotionally needy men who want to spend every waking second with you? Everything I've been told is a lie...

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

KiteAuraan posted:

What, women don't like stifling, jealous, emotionally needy men who want to spend every waking second with you? Everything I've been told is a lie...

Every waking second until it interferes with video games or D&D.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Neurion posted:

Every waking second until it interferes with video games or D&D.

That's why you date a girl into that stuff/force your hobbies on her. Source: every guy I know who has dated.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I don't know what has happened to a friend of mine but he's been flooding Facebook with anti feminist mra crap. I've seen the "Tumblr feminist starter pack" image but is there an equivalent picture for "persecution complex white mra shits"?
No pictures because he's still my friend and I call him out on his bullshit all the time.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Arcsquad12 posted:

I don't know what has happened to a friend of mine but he's been flooding Facebook with anti feminist mra crap. I've seen the "Tumblr feminist starter pack" image but is there an equivalent picture for "persecution complex white mra shits"?
No pictures because he's still my friend and I call him out on his bullshit all the time.

Well, if you were to make one, the imgur logo would be something to include, as well as the requisite fedora. Not sure what else though, maybe some cargo shorts?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Clarence posted:

Is that a Jim'll Fix It medal hanging on her door handle?

Lol that crossed my mind as well.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Schnedwob posted:

Well, if you were to make one, the imgur logo would be something to include, as well as the requisite fedora. Not sure what else though, maybe some cargo shorts?

An e-cig and a martini glass filled with Mountain Dew

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Don't forget the doritos and maybe a game controller or screenshot of /r/atheism. Ooh, even better, just a picture if a red pill.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah that's a pretty awkward thing to include for no reason

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Good job calling being gay a "life choice".

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PCOS Bill posted:

Yeah that's a pretty awkward thing to include for no reason

much like your posting?

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
That's the most epic burn I've ever seen.

I don't know how he can come back from that. I'd be a broken man.

Davoren
Aug 14, 2003

The devil you say!

The best part is its a standard overwrought hollywood style 'I'm so dedicated to my job' thing. She says something like 'my wife says I'm no good with people. Well, my ex wife'. It's a throwaway line that doesn't mean a whole lot.

Edit: I mean he kind of has a point about it being inclusive in the laziest way possible, but he immediately undermines his point by going on the standard sjw tumblr undertale screed.

Davoren has a new favorite as of 19:22 on Mar 12, 2016

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
By the way, I am straight.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

By the way, I am straight.

You don't have to lie, we're all friends here

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Arcsquad12 posted:

Fedora, reddit logo, bad facial hair, #gamergate

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Ugh I hate it when people have to let me know how straight they are. Look, I get it, you like boobs. Maybe if I were a girl and we had some kind of stilted video game romance options, but don't just try and slide the fact that your "girlfriend" died into casual dialogue.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

cash crab posted:

https://vine.co/v/iJ7plz9YnID

I am glad I can't embed vines

I sent this to a friend, which led to a conversation of why someone would do that and where is it legal. Naturally, I assumed it was legal in Florida. A quick google search to find other legal places found me to this gem:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110319140010AAL8FwV

yahoo answer posted:

There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to dogs. Zoosexuals should be proud of who they are. There are hundreds of thousands of zoosexuals out there. For proof, just visit beastforum.com (a website which has more than 874,000 members).

And...

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Dude lost a poo poo ton of weight. Good for him.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

How is that gut possible. How the gently caress you end up looking like that?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
The arms say prison and the gut says post-menopause

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

WaltherFeng posted:

How is that gut possible. How the gently caress you end up looking like that?

When you gain a lot of weight, your skin grows and stretches. If you lose it, typically your skin doesn't snap back, you end up with a lot of excess skin. I've heard that it's expensive to have it surgically removed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The basic jist of it is, don't get fat

especially like, america level cartoon-esque fat cuz it aint easy coming back from that

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

Picnic Princess posted:

I would say he's a Nice Man. Massive difference.

I saw a group of furries in the centre of Manchester today. It was a total WTF moment. Lots of children posing with them for photos too... :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Keep your goddamn kids away from people who parade their sexual identity in public.

I wouldn't let my kids pose with a dom or slave.

• Locked thread