Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

blarzgh posted:

Biology is so offensive.

http://imgur.com/gallery/rRkZ7

is this you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Gross.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Abuse perpetrated by a person against a person is wrong, gender shouldn't factor into it in any way at all. If you decide that it does, go gently caress yourself and read that sentence again. Still arguing? Go gently caress yourself forever, you're hopeless.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

what if Eva Braun abused Hitler would it be okay then #askquestions #challengewisdom

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Alaois posted:

what if Eva Braun abused Hitler would it be okay then #askquestions #challengewisdom

Yes but only in my AU fic where they're both dudes.

Adolf Hitler & Evan Braun

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

stdh

http://imgur.com/gallery/Wgwdcss

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I remember having an argument with a grown-rear end woman about WWII wherein she claimed that Hitler didn't really hate Jews, he just wanted everyone to be blonde-haired and blue-eyed. That conversation haunts me years later.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I dunno. Weird opinions on the bus, awkward social encounter with no apparent escape, no rousing speech and no applause from the other passengers.

It lacks the usual cultural identifiers that we would know from a STDH of that time period.

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH

Scathach posted:

Wow, this is all insulting and anti-feminist as hell. Good job you goddamned weirdo.

Fair point.

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Geniasis posted:

I dunno. Weird opinions on the bus, awkward social encounter with no apparent escape, no rousing speech and no applause from the other passengers.

It lacks the usual cultural identifiers that we would know from a STDH of that time period.

Yeah, if it was STDH, it'd be a fat Tumblr feminista telling him he should never read Nazi books because they're for Nazis

Our hero: "WELL ACTUALLY..."

and a black guy in the back said "awwww snap, that is what you call a burn fam!"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
Is "fam" actually used these days or does it solely exist in Imgur "black twitter" dumps

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Geniasis posted:

I didn't believe a word of it after seeing the first sentence. None of this makes sense.

quote:

So I was waiting at a bus stop when a random guy asked me for a pen and a piece of paper to write down a number.

And then he proceed to rip a page out of the book he's reading?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Plan Z posted:

Yeah, if it was STDH, it'd be a fat Tumblr feminista telling him he should never read Nazi books because they're for Nazis

Our hero: "WELL ACTUALLY..."

and a black guy in the back said "awwww snap, that is what you call a burn fam!"

Oh so something like this?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

goose fleet posted:

Is "fam" actually used these days or does it solely exist in Imgur "black twitter" dumps

Teenaged girls on Instagram use it constantly

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

goose fleet posted:

Literally the only people I've heard say "fam" in real life have been fat white girls.

Also my dad, but he was probably saying "fan" and I just misheard.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
All of the men/women hitting chat... I'm proud of you thread.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Literally the only people I've heard say "fam" in real life have been fat white girls.

Also my dad, but he was probably saying "fan" and I just misheard.

He loves his fan.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That sucks. Putting in all the time and effort just to get torture blocked by some johnny-torture-come-lately. I feel your pain.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
:cripes:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

neat!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Seems appropriate that they'd choose the picture of someone with no qualifications in a relevant field.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
you cant disagree with black science man

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Liu posted:

you cant disagree with black science man

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

what does this mean???

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

What is even the point he's trying to make here?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Count Uvula posted:

what does this mean???

Puntification posted:

I KNOW RIGHT

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
At this point you can swap him out with a random text generator and Reddit will worship him even harder

Cpt Thorne
Apr 13, 2009

Puntification posted:

Chill out fam.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Count Uvula posted:

what does this mean???

Puntification posted:

People who don't like Donald Drumpf do not like Drumf's supporters and are against the thought of people willingly voting for Donald Drumf.

That first Drumf is getting filtered to Trump for some reason. :laffo:

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I just want to add that for some reason I just got in an imgur comment fight with a girl who said fruit was unhealthy for a child because it's too many carbs.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So he's grown-up Jaden Smith.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Another example of imgur using "equality" to mean "hitting women", but this one is special because of how loving ironic it is :cripes:

e: also here's a 2,207 point post with 499 favorites of a 4chan screencap explaining how women work for good measure :biotruths:

Your Computer has a new favorite as of 20:01 on Mar 13, 2016

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Your Computer posted:

Another example of imgur using "equality" to mean "hitting women", but this one is special because of how loving ironic it is :cripes:

This is also on the front page

quote:

Feminism means you can't complain when we use force to protect ourselves

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

cash crab posted:

I remember having an argument with a grown-rear end woman about WWII wherein she claimed that Hitler didn't really hate Jews, he just wanted everyone to be blonde-haired and blue-eyed. That conversation haunts me years later.

Holy poo poo how did she think that was any better?

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Your Computer posted:

imgursers have never heard of excessive force, apparently

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Yeah I'm pretty sure leveling somebody with a blunt object because they shoved you a little is overreacting no matter what the situation is.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Eponine posted:

I just want to add that for some reason I just got in an imgur comment fight with a girl who said fruit was unhealthy for a child because it's too many carbs.

I am pretty sure that kind of nutritional weirdness is how we got that SA post where a guy was basically drinking beef fat because "no carbs".

Scathach posted:

Holy poo poo how did she think that was any better?

I don't know. Also, I love how she'd think that a brown-haired, brown-eyed guy was like, "KILL ALL NON BLONDES" and not one German was like, "uhhhhh"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

CommunistPancake posted:

imgursers have never heard of excessive force, apparently

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah I'm pretty sure leveling somebody with a blunt object because they shoved you a little is overreacting no matter what the situation is.

Light shove = whipping someone in the back with a trashcan.

What part of this do you misandrists not understand?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Your Computer posted:

*pencil accidently falls off her desk and rolls against your foot*

Equality!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Puntification posted:

Uh, It's probably based in the old misunderstanding that free speech means that there shouldn't be public backlash to dumb poo poo being said, instead of just prohibiting state interference. It's an oddly prevalent idea. So, I think, Tyson is saying "We should let Trump say whatever the gently caress he wants and then let the public decide when they vote."

• Locked thread