Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

HitTheTargets posted:

I mean, that's basically how Frost runs his Legitimate Business Empire. Maybe Cabba is an especially naive Saiyan.

so you're saying that Cabba, having discovered the true nature of Frost, will return to his homeworld and warn his leadership of Frost's evil nature only to be ignored

and then, fearing rumors will spread and ruin his racket, Frost has no choice but to destroy the saiyan homeworld and Cabba along with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
When you put it that way, it sounds like another wild idea that will never actually happen.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

is cabba supposed to be pretty young or is he just really short like tarble

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
You know, I actually really like the idea that Frost is what Frieza was like pre-Bardock.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
what if universe 6 is a delayed timeline? the legendary super saiyan is vegeta, who utterly destroys frost and terrifies him. then we get to relive universe 7 in universe 6 again, but with a brand new spanking earth granted from the wish balls. saiyans also get to jack a planet again.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

BurningDance posted:

what if universe 6 is a delayed timeline? the legendary super saiyan is vegeta, who utterly destroys frost and terrifies him. then we get to relive universe 7 in universe 6 again, but with a brand new spanking earth granted from the wish balls. saiyans also get to jack a planet again.

no the legendary super Saiyan is Bardock. Episode of Bardock is canon.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

That just means that Bardock is future Vegita

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Rutibex posted:

That just means that Bardock is future Vegita

Vegeta is Goku's dad!?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ammat The Ankh posted:

This is the worst universe. I'm moving to Universe 6.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Combat Lobster posted:

Vegeta is Goku's dad!?

"Vegeta is Goku's dad?! The Legendary Super Saiyan appears!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I want to meet alternate Broly who is a peaceful scientist and researcher helping the underfranchised peoples of the universe gain ki energy, but is still ten feet tall and five feet wide. All hunched over a keyboard and everything

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
It'd be cool if Dragonball Heroes or Xenoverse 2 has a Broly that was sent to Earth instead of Goku, but was still found by Grandpa Gohan and trained under Master Roshi, and becomes the protector of Earth.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

ImpAtom posted:

"Vegeta is Goku's dad?! The Legendary Super Saiyan appears!"

"Bulma Wants A Prenup! The Realities Of Marriage Are Harsh!?"

It's kind of fun to just make up fake dbz episode titles.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Ammat The Ankh posted:

It'd be cool if Dragonball Heroes or Xenoverse 2 has a Broly that was sent to Earth instead of Goku, but was still found by Grandpa Gohan and trained under Master Roshi, and becomes the protector of Earth.

I think you mean Raditz. :colbert:

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Covok posted:

"Oolong's New Wish! Behold, the Legendary Super Swine!"

"Champa's Super Special Secret Sauce! This is the Spiciest Dish in Universe 6!"

"The God of Destruction, a Babysitter?! Beerus, Piccolo, and Pan's Amusement Park Adventure!"

...poo poo, I kinda want that last one.

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Covok posted:

Now I need to find that list that rewrites Breaking Bad into shounen episode titles.

edit:

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in Cabba turning Super Saiyan himself somehow.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

StrifeHira posted:

"Oolong's New Wish! Behold, the Legendary Super Swine!"

"Champa's Super Special Secret Sauce! This is the Spiciest Dish in Universe 6!"

"The God of Destruction, a Babysitter?! Beerus, Piccolo, and Pan's Amusement Park Adventure!"

...poo poo, I kinda want that last one.

My wish for slice of life in the series is entirely Grandpa Piccolo's adventures taking care of Pan. Adding Beerus could only make it even better, really.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Justin_Brett posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in Cabba turning Super Saiyan himself somehow.

Unfortunately, he missed the Super Saiyan Bargain Sale back in the Buu Saga, but maybe the revelation about Frost combined with his new knowledge of the transformation will unlock it within him.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Cabba will actually go super saiyan god super saiyan without having ever seen a normal super saiyan before, because his whole home world gave everyone the SSG form since they're all so nice to each other

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Kelp Plankton posted:

Cabba will actually go super saiyan god super saiyan without having ever seen a normal super saiyan before, because his whole home world gave everyone the SSG form since they're all so nice to each other

i want to believe

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
No, Cabba will go Super Sayian Green or Super Sayian God Super Sayian God God God.

Ya know, because cabbages?

Ha? No one? Not even a chuckle?

Okay...

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I kinda want to see a Vegeta and Cabba double KO.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

Pyroi posted:

Unfortunately, he missed the Super Saiyan Bargain Sale back in the Buu Saga, but maybe the revelation about Frost combined with his new knowledge of the transformation will unlock it within him.

Half the episode will be Vegeta trying to teach him how to go Super Saiyan. Cabba can't manage it because he's too nice a guy. Vegeta comes up with increasingly desperate schemes to make it work. "Of all the times the bargain sale end..."

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
But what if Goku is really the rear end in a top hat?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Super is on break this week

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007

Covok posted:

No, Cabba will go Super Sayian Green or Super Sayian God Super Sayian God God God.

Ya know, because cabbages?

Ha? No one? Not even a chuckle?

Okay...

Don't worry dude I had a good chuckle at that (Vegeta is going to kick his rear end)

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I gotta say, that Piccolo/Frost fight was really good. Great to see all of Piccolo's techniques on showcase, from the multiform technique to the stretchy arms. Probably Super's best fight sequence so far, imo.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

I want to meet alternate Broly who is a peaceful scientist and researcher helping the underfranchised peoples of the universe gain ki energy, but is still ten feet tall and five feet wide. All hunched over a keyboard and everything

Broly as some sort of Dr.Jekyll totally fits if you think about it.

The Ninth Layer posted:

I gotta say, that Piccolo/Frost fight was really good. Great to see all of Piccolo's techniques on showcase, from the multiform technique to the stretchy arms. Probably Super's best fight sequence so far, imo.

I loved Goku channeling the older fans and getting all nostalgic over the antenna lasers.

JohnnyCocksville
Feb 1, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I dunno guys ever since I started cuckholding goku, dbz has lost its magic

It's like sure he works hard but who gives a poo poo when his wife's a whore

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:goku:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

chi chi is pure

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I hate how the writers have basically forgotten Piccolo is as powerful as a super saiyan.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

goku, vegeta, trunks, and gohan where all stronger than piccolo as basic super saiyans again before the cell saga was over

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

They haven't really forgotten that. He was totally beating Frost (who was tired*) in their fight and it's pretty explicit that Frost was beaten until he poisoned Piccolo (Pretty handy that he has a poison that universally works regardless of your species).

It's just that "equal to Super Saiyan power level" is a drop in the ocean at this point because the power creep is insane.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

-Troika- posted:

I hate how the writers have basically forgotten Piccolo is as powerful as a super saiyan.

Goku should stop hogging all of the good techniques and teach Piccolo the Kaio-Ken, then he could multiply his power and keep up with the big boys. I mean how many times does the universe have to be in danger because Goku is the only one who knows how to teleport? Its just irresponsible to keep these moves to himself, especially considering how often he shamelessly steals Tiens techniques.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You guys are forgetting that Goku got a power boost after going Super Saiyan God. So Frost is actually probably about as strong as buu.

Or maybe Toei just doesn't give a gently caress and we're about to fall into a well full of gt-quality writing.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
The powerlevel inconsistency is going to continue and that is ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

You guys are forgetting that Goku got a power boost after going Super Saiyan God. So Frost is actually probably about as strong as buu.

Or maybe Toei just doesn't give a gently caress and we're about to fall into a well full of gt-quality writing.

The impression I got was that Goku was really holding back and didn't bring his God ki into it.

• Locked thread