Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

ArfJason posted:

Masturbation and decreased performance in cs:goDiscussion (self.GlobalOffensive)
submitted 3 hours ago by Tk_-
DISCLAIMER: This is a serious topic

I've always masturbated quite frequently throughout my week and whenever I "get off" I feel relieved as one should. But what if this is decreasing my accuracy or reaction times when it comes to CS:GO? A very famous fighter that goes by the name Muhammad Ali said that he would never "make love" to his wife while training or getting prepared for a fight, this would in-turn make his fighting better as I will explain.When you ejaculate you release a hormone called "Testosterone", when this is released you would naturally feel better and calmer. This is not what a fighter like Muhammad Ali would want, he would want to be on his toes and ready for whatever comes at him. So why not apply this logic to CS:GO and other games who require concentration to play? Has there been any evidence towards this kind of issue? Maybe this is all irrelevant and I am in no way saying you should stop masturbating saying it would make you better at CS:GO, but maybe it could.

NSFW118 commentssharesavehidegive goldreport

If masturbation negatively affected csgo performance I'd be a freaking silver 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Got my LE back

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
bird gang

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Katamari Democracy posted:

So I just bought one key and this happened.

Bastard. I've spent three digits on CSGO and never gotten one.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Says it's on hold in the market until the 27th. I turned 5 bucks into hopefully $115!

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I like how the mobile authentication push valve has been doing has the exact opposite effect.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

col is so bad god drat

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Google Butt posted:

col is so bad god drat
roca deserves better.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Google Butt posted:

col is so bad god drat

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

context please XD

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
It was after I think a train match where frod put up like 30 damage per round. Absolutely horrible performance from him. He's struggling to be back.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
So a couple of Australian teams are playing (from Singapore!) in the Asian online qualifier for DH Malmo. Starts in about half an hour.

https://www.twitch.tv/peanutgallerytv

Mongolz are playing too :getin:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Xenaero posted:

I like how the mobile authentication push valve has been doing has the exact opposite effect.

Care to elaborate? People selling fewer skins on the market?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

fennesz posted:

Care to elaborate? People selling fewer skins on the market?

only if they already have skin in the game :keke: :tbear:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Katamari Democracy posted:

Says it's on hold in the market until the 27th. I turned 5 bucks into hopefully $115!

Get a mobile auth you scrub, it takes like five minutes and you won't have to wait until kingdom come for your bike parts.

Carol Pizzamom posted:

only if they already have skin in the game :keke: :tbear:

are you having a stroke?

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

are you having a stroke?

que? señor?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Dignitas 2-0'd by CSGL.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
They are on full tilt since major qualifiers probably.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Xenaero posted:

Jesus CHRIST what is this poo poo, I just wanted to sell some crates and a drop or two (already made more than I put in for the operation coin lol) and I have to jump through all these stupid loving hoops just to sell some video game item? :getout:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Please just attach a mobile authenticator, its not hard

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

Depths posted:

Or you could just stick to vanilla skins

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Mods???

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

The best part is that I still don't get what this "opposite effect" is supposed to be. :iiam:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2VaDwAb5ds

Carol Pizzamom posted:

lol

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Ricky Bad Posts posted:

Kiss your gf for good luck before a game? I will enjoy the easy win.

having a girlfriend makes me worse at csgo because she will come over and gently caress with me and then give me poo poo for dying

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I mean it'd be pretty strange if she hosed without you but hey I don't judge

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_FB4Bw99KU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Poor Niko, he is the only one that ever shows up for these games.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Depths posted:

it's inconvenient and having me use my phone so I can say "yes, I want to sell this imaginary box to make 40 cents" is dumb

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It's extra annoying when you get a new phone

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

im annoyed about skins

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
steam is finally offering you the chance to choose how you would like to be inconvenienced and annoyed

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Please stop complaining about using two-step auth, the fact is it's the right way to do it whether you like it or not.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

It doesn't work on a lot of phones.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

It works on the right and correct phones

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

It doesn't work on a lot of phones.

What phones does the steam app not work on?

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Photex posted:

What phones does the steam app not work on?

Any windows phone. Anything that's not a smart phone.

I don't have a smart phone so I have plausible deniability as to why I don't read coworkers emails outside of work :v:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

Any windows phone. Anything that's not a smart phone.

I don't have a smart phone so I have plausible deniability as to why I don't read coworkers emails outside of work :v:

okay so the extreme minority

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

You asked people to stop complaining. I told you why most people you see complaining are. Sorry :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Most people are complaining because they're lazy fucks not because they own a windows phone lol