Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Can someone rescue Kiwikid from that team? Come on TSM, Yellowstar's a failed experiment. Go with the double fruit bot lane

If TSM can't be good, at least they can be hilarious? I'll support it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

MonteCritos dumb rear end complaining that people don't understand how much strategy the lane swap opens up and that getting rid of them would take so many champs out of the meta is astonishing to me

Apparently all of the champs who are out of the meta because they can't survive lane swaps don't count. But w/e Monte is dumb and exceedingly biased, I just think it's funny that he has no idea how full of poo poo he sounds on this topic

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

If TSM can't be good, at least they can be hilarious? I'll support it!

TSM KiWiKiD would be a huge upgrade

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

CLG just threw away their tp advantage for loving nothing, lol

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
froggen is still rly good

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
https://gfycat.com/ZanyJadedAyeaye

Svenskeren is apparently also invisible out of the game

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
The best top laner in NA with the brutal assassination on froggen. Amazing!

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
yeah not too sure about the ol keith comp

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Someone should tell Keith that whimsy doesn't make you invulnerable

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Can someone gif that Poppy ult?

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

rabidsquid posted:

Someone should tell Keith that whimsy doesn't make you invulnerable

i don't think keith wants to win this game

Xyretire
May 22, 2003
Lickin' the Gun.
Can we just relegate all of NA at this point?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
single threat comps arent good in this meta

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Xyretire posted:

Can we just relegate all of NA at this point?

Can we relegate this meme

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

exethan posted:

single threat comps arent good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

To be fair this Lulu is supposed to be a threat and does sort of do a lot of damage but Froggen is playing her very passively since laning

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Lulu ult on Morgana as Keith goes in to try and save him anyway, instant teamfight loss

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
Keith has had some horrible positioning this game.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#1 Team in NA pushin around that whatever rank echo fox is

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

you've got to be making GBS threads me

dignitoss

Bland
Aug 31, 2008

Winner Of The TRP I dont actually remember the contest im pretty high right now here's your venkys tag

I don't think they'll be trying a 'protect the keith' comp again any time soon

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

report lucien

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Turns out Lulu/Lucian isn't good when your ADC isn't good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Bland posted:

I don't think they'll be trying a 'protect the keith' comp again any time soon

I think that you will find legendary attack damage carry Keith McBrief Just Wins Games and is Way Better Than Piglet and Also Doublelift

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(watching a hard fought and close game between two good teams) drat I bet the web guys will think I'm smart as gently caress if I post relegate them both haha like they're both really bad... gently caress. How did I come up with this joke?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Savage Cracker posted:

https://gfycat.com/ZanyJadedAyeaye

Svenskeren is apparently also invisible out of the game

I wonder why an asian dude wouldn't want to shake hands with a racist

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I wonder why an asian dude wouldn't want to shake hands with a racist

sounds juicy, source?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

How Rude posted:

sounds juicy, source?

Svenskeren got suspended at worlds like a dickhead: http://2015.na.lolesports.com/articles/league-legends-competition-ruling-dennis-%E2%80%9Csvenskeren%E2%80%9D-johnsen

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i still almost can't believe that happened. loving taipeichingchong

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am also pretty sure that Thorin was like "Hey TaipeiChingChong isn't even really offensive if you think about it" but he's also the guy that got fired from a job at IEM Katowice by making a bunch of disparaging comments about the Polish a week before the event.

I also think he has defended Krepo and his black face, although they got mad at each other over Thorin saying xenophobia about lazy China analysis and Krepo screaming that it's his right to tape up his eyelids in a cosplay

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

And they're hyping IMT vs TSM...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ4_JVNkytU
I think that about sums up how that game is going to go.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
krepo literally said 'if you get offended by blackface you're just butthurt' he's such a piece of poo poo

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

Work Friend Keven posted:

(watching a hard fought and close game between two good teams) drat I bet the web guys will think I'm smart as gently caress if I post relegate them both haha like they're both really bad... gently caress. How did I come up with this joke?

You can breathe a sigh of relief, rabidsquid. A whole bunch of people just got pushed further down the thread pecking order

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Lovechop posted:

krepo literally said 'if you get offended by blackface you're just butthurt' he's such a piece of poo poo

Europeans spend decades "Being above racism by not acknowledging race". Turns out that was probably a bad idea.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

You can breathe a sigh of relief, rabidsquid. A whole bunch of people just got pushed further down the thread pecking order

ITS A TOTEM POLE

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

I also think he has defended Krepo and his black face, although they got mad at each other over Thorin saying xenophobia about lazy China analysis and Krepo screaming that it's his right to tape up his eyelids in a cosplay
I knew about the zwarte piet poo poo, but Krepo's been stretching out his eyelids too? Jesus loving criminy

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

No I don't actually know how the argument between Thorn and Krepo went down over the Chinese xenophobia thing because I think Krepo is a huge idiot, I just know they argued about it.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK

rabidsquid posted:

ITS A TOTEM POLE

gently caress, poo poo, now I'm at the bottom. Will the madness ever end?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
No one stays down in this thread for long who remembers to :justpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
It's clean and rad and powerful how my decision to bandwagon IMT super-hard keeps paying off. Like, obviously they lean way too heavily on one gameplan and any international team worth their salt is gonna punish them for it, but A) it happens to be a gameplan that's incredibly fun to watch, and B) if your reason for staying away from an NA team is "they will probably get their clocks cleaned by international competition", then man, stay away from NA as a whole

Once they finally start getting consistently punished a la the CLG game, they'll have a few options: adopt a new singular gameplan that's also fun as hell to watch (like Cloud 9 circa late summer 2013), adopt a new singular gameplan that's kinda lame to watch (like Cloud 9 circa spring 2014), lose their interesting team identity as they branch out to more generalist play (like Cloud 9 circa summer 2014), or fall off in strength more broadly (like Cloud 9 circa 2015)

At which point I'll find an exciting new flavor-of-the-month team to cheer for, because esports moralizing is tedious as heck

• Locked thread