Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Wulfolme posted:

why do you take it at total face value when people tell you that they're happy

none of them are even telling you that they're happy. you have no connection to these people beyond what you've seen on the internet. you see them doing something bizarre, assume that they would only do that because they enjoy it, and assume that since they're doing something they must enjoy then they must be happy

these assumptions are wrong

you do not have a sound reason to believe these people are happy

GBS Discovers, The Nicomachean Ethics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Can we just spring the honeypot itt already?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Blacktoll posted:

Can we just spring the honeypot itt already?
if you haven't noticed, this has already become a honeypot

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Dreddout posted:

GBS Discovers, The Nicomachean Ethics!

i don't know what that means but the dumbass with the hyena 'tar just gets a jolly from being more accepting than thou and the excuse he invented for it in this here case was full of poo poo

symbolic posted:

if you haven't noticed, this has already become a honeypot

there is a pony doll watching me type this

it judges me, and finds me wanting

will the mods agree?

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Wulfolme posted:

there is a pony doll watching me type this

it judges me, and finds me wanting

will the mods agree?
did you take your medication this morning

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Please stop

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Wulfolme posted:

i don't know what that means but the dumbass with the hyena 'tar just gets a jolly from being more accepting than thou and the excuse he invented for it in this here case was full of poo poo

quick q are you actually congenitally retarded

assuming a loud and echoing "YES" because of how bad your posting is

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
it's beastiality but the animals are upright to provide a thin facade that allows them to congregate without being arrested or chased out of town.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
make the wolf or otter a funny color and walk around upright and it apparently provides just enough of a degree of non repugnance that you can reasonably book a convention center for the dog dick fans of america

dan_from_overwatch
Mar 13, 2016

by Lowtax
the BK weed is good

but the black campus coop secretary turned out ignorant which really doesnt seem out of the ordinary to me or racist to say

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

deep impact on vhs posted:

quick q are you actually congenitally retarded

assuming a loud and echoing "YES" because of how bad your posting is

No;

you.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Das Boo posted:

Eh, not so attractive when you consider they probably smell like sweat, cum

not sure you understand gay dudes

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Wulfolme posted:

They have cold water pumps that fit the condenser in a backpack. They run tubing through a big outfit. Usually only used for stage performers in Broadway poo poo where they're gonna be in there for hours and a lot of money is on the line.

And the lights. I remember as a child being on stage for just a short Christmas concert, and when all the lights were turned on you could really feel it.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

wanna join that zoo

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Kenzie posted:

wanna join that zoo

:confuoot: twee twee tweeeweweweweweweweee

Despite everything the biggest sin here is spending a huge sum of money on vaporware.

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Mar 13, 2016

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Three-Phase posted:

And the lights. I remember as a child being on stage for just a short Christmas concert, and when all the lights were turned on you could really feel it.

From my time hanging and pointing lights like that, you'd get 3 1000W to 1500W lamps per 20 square feet. Two in front, one from behind. It's honestly surprising that the rest of a theater can be dark with that many lumens flying around.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

mdm posted:

not sure you understand gay dudes

You cut out the qualifier.

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer

deep impact on vhs posted:

youre right maybe forums poster SCREAMING IDIOT should go vote for trump if he's so literally enraged by the idea of other people being happy or something

Ok, so when xXbunnyfuckerXx makes a tweet or whatever about the cartoon rabbit, I am not allowed to tell him to keep that stuff to himself, because I may be running the risk of making him unhappy, or 'taking away his fun' as it also can be phrased.
Like, I get it that doing furry stuff makes furries happy, however strange, pathetic and infantile regressive it may seem to me. But that doesn't disallow me from being critical of the whole shebang, or think it's a really terrible idea they wear their fursuits in public.

I can only compare it to telling that loudmouth idiot Jeff down at the office to shut the gently caress up I am trying to concentrate here Jeff! What the gently caress are you doing here besides hanging out at the water cooler all day and telling everyone about your new tv. No one cares Jeff, and you'd be out of here in a second if it wasn't for your affair with the fattie down at HR.

According to you I am not allowed to ruin Jeff's fun, despite him being a deadweight around the corporate ankle.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Bundle of Keys posted:

Ok, so when xXbunnyfuckerXx makes a tweet or whatever about the cartoon rabbit

Why are you following xXbunnyfuckerXx in the first place? That makes you a furry. Argument invalid. NEXT.
:goonsay:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
It is a petty thing to go through other people's internet history, but I really want to get some dirt on Jeff. Seriously, gently caress that guy.

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I went to see this movie last week. There was this girl with her boyfriend who sat a few seats over, the girl was wearing a bunny hat from Bob's burgers and a furry tail and the guy was your typical nerd. I don't care if your a furry, I really don't, but I do care that your loud and obnoxious during a movie, swearing and making sexual remarks loud enough for everyone to hear when there are kids in the theater. Even the group of people behind us were muttering for them to shut the gently caress up.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Das Boo posted:

You cut out the qualifier.

I assumed it wasn't a qualifier because it was part of a list, and I thought it was the joke smell because no actual foxes are involved (hopefully)

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

some literal "stop kinkshaming" itt

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Man Whore posted:

making lovely posts in GBS is my kink

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Man Whore posted:

bestiality is on the same level as pederasty my man this is why people get aggro on these folks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ScorpioMajesty posted:

I went to see this movie last week. There was this girl with her boyfriend who sat a few seats over, the girl was wearing a bunny hat from Bob's burgers and a furry tail and the guy was your typical nerd. I don't care if your a furry, I really don't, but I do care that your loud and obnoxious during a movie, swearing and making sexual remarks loud enough for everyone to hear when there are kids in the theater. Even the group of people behind us were muttering for them to shut the gently caress up.

Why don't you post more about it, instead of doing something in real life?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Well now we gotta know what the movie is or the story is bullshit

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me

satanic splash-back posted:

Why don't you post more about it, instead of doing something in real life?

How would you have handled the situation?

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

ScorpioMajesty posted:

seed their holes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
weirdos

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
What was the movie?? tribute.avi?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

ScorpioMajesty posted:

I would have have asked them to shut the gently caress up, instead of whining like a stupid nerd on an internet forum days later

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

But it doesn't matter because I think you're lying about this whole thing anyway

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

mdm posted:

What was the movie?? tribute.avi?

now placing bets that it was zootopia

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings by complaining about annoying people at the movie theater in a thread about cartoon bunnies.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

now placing bets that it was zootopia

evasion of the question is good evidence

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me
I'm pretty sure I said I saw this movie which implies the cartoon bunnies

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

satanic splash-back posted:

I would have have asked them to shut the gently caress up

and then everyone in the theater stood up and clapped....

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

ScorpioMajesty posted:

I'm pretty sure I said I saw this movie which implies the cartoon bunnies

why did you see the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me

Shaquin posted:

why did you see the movie