Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

ada shatan posted:

SHE WAS VERY BADLY RAPED, YOU SEEEEEEE.

FOOD, ALRIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->

trjl710 posted:

I would like to put this out there in all seriousness. Amidst all of the negativity that has gone on over the past year or so I honestly have to say that I feel terrible about the whole thing with the people involved. This was a show that I listened to since the late 90s and the every show from 2004's XM days on. These guys felt like part of my family as I listened to all of their shows in my headphones at work. I felt like "part of the gang" and it got me through some real rough patches in my life with their humor. It was a 20 year career that exploded in everyone's faces and had such negative effects to everyone involved.

All the comics that relied on them for publicity are torn between the shows, employees lost jobs, friendships turned to enemies, the list goes on. Everyone's private lives and secrets went public, many of their own fault.
Jimmy is trapped and on unstable ground and looking to make sure he is employed which is is unsure since the on air fight that brought out all the crap between him and Opie.
I read all the comments here and Reddit and see what happened to Anthony, a former brilliant broadcaster who is tied with Jimmy for unbelievable quick timing that has had me in hysterics numerous times.
I may get crapped on for this but I'm just being honest. It was my favorite entertainment for over 10 years and to see it devolve into this. It is just heartbreaking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8j_n2lCgD8

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

trjl710 posted:

I would like to put this out there in all seriousness. Amidst all of the negativity that has gone on over the past year or so I honestly have to say that I feel terrible about the whole thing with the people involved. This was a show that I listened to since the late 90s and the every show from 2004's XM days on. These guys felt like part of my family as I listened to all of their shows in my headphones at work. I felt like "part of the gang" and it got me through some real rough patches in my life with their humor. It was a 20 year career that exploded in everyone's faces and had such negative effects to everyone involved.

All the comics that relied on them for publicity are torn between the shows, employees lost jobs, friendships turned to enemies, the list goes on. Everyone's private lives and secrets went public, many of their own fault.
Jimmy is trapped and on unstable ground and looking to make sure he is employed which is is unsure since the on air fight that brought out all the crap between him and Opie.
I read all the comments here and Reddit and see what happened to Anthony, a former brilliant broadcaster who is tied with Jimmy for unbelievable quick timing that has had me in hysterics numerous times.
I may get crapped on for this but I'm just being honest. It was my favorite entertainment for over 10 years and to see it devolve into this. It is just heartbreaking.

Pissy eyed human being

but seriously, tss tss

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

trjl710 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwI5FGD_-I

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Man, you guys are really ragging on this guy

of all the dramatic things I've ever seen...

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2jAwiq6YsE

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

https://youtu.be/DMtynUMOKSY

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I love you guys for stuff like that.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

https://youtu.be/5vFqNR-_WxM

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG-qCyYZRms

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

trjl710 posted:

thank you for your service

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEARD YOU

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

trjl710 posted:

eatabullet.com FRRRRUUUUNNNNKKKIIIISSSSSS

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdC9nJzZNyI

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu-BqOsvj00

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

trjl710 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ICzu5V_fqQ

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

This clip makes me laugh. Just the juxtaposition of Jimmy really mourning and unable to speak at all, the utter confusion and then stunned realization by Ant, and then Opie cutting to commercial, all signs of a pretty serious moment...and then it's undermined by the new Stacy Keach bumpers stating that the boys are off to drop a deuce. It pretty much sums up the show and how hosed up it could be and still be funny.

I will never forget the line "It sounds someone being raped by a balloon animal."

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I will never forget the line "It sounds someone being raped by a balloon animal."

Stay tuned, shitheads, the Ropers are coming up!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
YER KIDDIN

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
Norman Fell? I hope he didn't hurt himself or something

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

trjl710 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dteBUV_coN8

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

YOU'RE GONNA BE OKAAAAY, SAY THE GODDAMN WOOOOORDS

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Jimmy Norton doesn't get that cartoon!!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

T Bowl posted:

YER KIDDIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD2YE62DSc0

bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj4iiKWyWxU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Why am I listening to a moron shout at me about Burger King and Home Depot while Jim Norton plays "the truth is in the middle"?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

MrChupon posted:

Why am I listening to a moron shout at me about Burger King and Home Depot while Jim Norton plays "the truth is in the middle"?
The Opie and Anthony Show

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

trjl710 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg&t=45s

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Sam Roberts' Show would approve of this tune made by Eagles

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

trjl710 posted:

excuse me, which way is north?

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

VikingSkull posted:

excuse me, which way is north?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHFN4-BLcIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Listening to old bits and I think one of my favorite things is whenever they play the hackiest poo poo in the world, like those terrible Dickie Goodman songs, Jimmy acts legitmately impressed and it just annoys Ant so loving much.

"Nah man this is actually really good like...the shark's singing How Sweet it Is! DO THE HUSTLE!"

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
Scope Brothers!

https://vid.me/9z8r

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Oh man, the awkwardness of them saying goodbye to him over and over. Alright, good seeing ya, take care, see ya man...

Take the hint, Opie.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
SAMCRO joe has another reddit meltdown.

https://www.reddit.com/r/opieandanthony/comments/4b1zhl/you_are_all_weak_pussies_who_bicker_amongst_each/

He may be as racist as Ant but he's not anywhere near as quick. It's pretty embarrassing to read honestly

blackmarketlimb
Dec 27, 2005
I really hope Dawn Cumia managed to dodge the crazy bullet. Her being as terrible a person as her two garbage brothers would retroactively ruin the "Fez Loves Dawn" arc on Ron and Fez, and that'd be a loving shame because that poo poo was super funny.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
That is loving hilarious.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I don't think I've ever been more angry after reading something than I am right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

The O&A reddit isnt stopping until the Cumia bros are buried in a cornfield.

• Locked thread