Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Wait wait wait, ladyambien is mrs Tax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Illegal Username posted:

Wait wait wait, ladyambien is mrs Tax?
it took you this long to find this out?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
heres a friggen time lapse of illegal username eating lunch yeesh

http://i.imgur.com/9901ndZ.webm

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

I wasn't being sarcastic :confused:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

bring back old gbs posted:

heres a friggen time lapse of illegal username eating lunch yeesh

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:
Was this the guy who made a name literally composed of gibberish and made like 270+ posts in one day?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i once tried to feed a snail an entire carrot

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Putty posted:

i once tried to feed a snail an entire carrot

and how'd that work out for you?

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

symbolic posted:

while we are on the subject of being slow in the head: how do posters have negative post counts? like -1.3 posts per day, tia

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

drunk dog posted:

while we are on the subject of being slow in the head: how do posters have negative post counts? like -1.3 posts per day, tia

hm, you weren't supposed to see that

beeble 1, this is beeble 8 - we've got a "containment" break here

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

drunk dog posted:

those are australians, their post numbers go into the code upside down

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Croc Monster posted:

and how'd that work out for you?

i had to go to the hospital to get it removed

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

drunk dog posted:

SA forums code uses a square root function to calculate post counts with 'funny' numbers, like that is actually just the square root of 1.69

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

SA forums code uses a square root function to calculate post counts with 'funny' numbers, like that is actually just the square root of 1.69

my funny number has a minus sign and next to it is the number 8 lying on its side, what does that mean??

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

Putty posted:

i had to go to the hospital to get it removed

:downsrim:

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this guy is buying accounts, posting a couple hundred times, circumventing IP bans and doing chargebacks. Why the hell is he targeting this site?

I was going to ask how he's so dedicated but he's obviously insane so that answers that.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cowman posted:

this guy is buying accounts, posting a couple hundred times, circumventing IP bans and doing chargebacks. Why the hell is he targeting this site?

I was going to ask how he's so dedicated but he's obviously insane so that answers that.

the same reason as kyoon or jonpop

broken brains

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

symbolic posted:

I haven't read GBS in ages so it totally slipped me by!

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
GBS: garbage bin poo poo-posts

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

drunk dog posted:

GBS: garbage bin poo poo-posts

Wait that isn't what it stands for? :confused:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

it stands for Great Big Scrote

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Wait that isn't what it stands for? :confused:

wait till the political community hears about this place

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

you may of course be thinking, what about Giant Ball Sack. I would then be forced to draw attention to such a puerile notion.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum
Ginormous Blunt Station :420:

e: Gerbil Butt Services

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

broken brains

At least JonPop is coherent in his insanity and his gimmick is actually funny. This is just annoying.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

At least JonPop is coherent in his insanity and his gimmick is actually funny. This is just annoying.

alex levert is jon pop

Mmann
Dec 1, 2007

Kyoon Was Right
12/21/12

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

broken brains

Please don't lump Kyoon in with people like jonpop.
Kyoon wasn't full of hate, he was just trying to warn us about the vast web of horrifying conspiracies that he could only see when he didn't take his pills.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Mmann posted:

Please don't lump Kyoon in with people like jonpop.
Kyoon wasn't full of hate, he was just trying to warn us about the vast web of horrifying conspiracies that he could only see when he didn't take his pills.

look I love kyoon as much as the next guy but there is no doubt that his brain was broke

it was just broke in a wonderful way, like Masaokis, unlike the poisonous hosed up ways it's broken for jon pop and alex

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Isn't there a way to contact your credit card transaction authority and block his cc from being used in the site or no

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday

ScorpioMajesty posted:

Why are you all hating on Adam Lambert?

goonbro say it ain't so

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Wait, so your CC processor charges you for a chargeback but doesn't let you block a credit card and just lets someone do 50+ chargebacks. What a loving scam.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Wait, so your CC processor charges you for a chargeback but doesn't let you block a credit card and just lets someone do 50+ chargebacks. What a loving scam.

You can (should should try to) get an account rep for a merchant service to check to make sure this poo poo isn't going on. These are companies one step between you and the payment processor such as firstdata or authnet. Unfortunately it can be hard to get one if your merchant service company is small or you do not have a large amount of transactions. Also they can take anywhere from 0.1 to 2% of everything which sucks.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

I thought beeble base was erased from the timeline, what gives

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Is Alex a Trump supporter?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Tusen Takk posted:

Isn't there a way to contact your credit card transaction authority and block his cc from being used in the site or no

god why hasn't anybody though of this?

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

bring back old gbs posted:

people like to talk up the canadian healthcare system but its really only great if u have a broken bone or early stage cancers. if ur mentally ill they just boot you on to the street with some pamphlets about shelters

Nonesense, we do have a functioning system but it only works if the person who is mentally ill is willing to commit. The laws have changed where your individual rights are almost impossible to strip, so if you're not a danger to yourself and like taking about alien space rabies living under your eyelids while sitting in your own piss, then the system is powerless to compel you to get treatment. And if you are deemed to be a danger to yourself you get a 72 hour involuntary and then are shat back out onto the streets. Its really tough to get someone declared incompetent, and that is the crux of the problem.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Tusen Takk posted:

No one has asked about this and it certainly hasn't been answered already, over these 19 pages somehow.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Can't wait for the lawsuit!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Something Awful Forums Inc. versus Alex From Canada! Nuclear War! On the Court floor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
What is it with crazy people and their insistence that you're trying to murder them?

Shmorkette was an example - after you got people to intervene in the situation she was bleating about you sending people after her to kill her.

Same with Dare, you apply the slightest pressure back to get him to act rationally and he's flipping seven different types of wig because you're apparently out to kill him.

I'm pretty sure other mentally ill posters had the same sort of reaction when they were disciplined or mocked by the forums. Same thing every time, claims of gangstalking, attempted murder, personal sabotage. It's a weird intersection between narcissism and paranoia.

• Locked thread