Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
This just happened less than a block away from my office. There were so many police and fire personnel on the scene that I couldn't even tell what was going on, but all reports are the girl only has minor injuries.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/car-falls-from-garage-in-towson-police-say/38504514

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

What's up with the very end where it looks like the camera is banking up over trees?

The only possible explanation is that angels picked up the truck and carried it over the trees.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My favorite part of "Fatty can't get through door" is the guy who takes about a one second stop and then rams his buggy into the back of her for no reason at all.

:byodood: "HOLD ON I'MA GETCHA OUT OF THERE"

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

Basebf555 posted:

This just happened less than a block away from my office. There were so many police and fire personnel on the scene that I couldn't even tell what was going on, but all reports are the girl only has minor injuries.

loving rebar, how does it work?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My favorite part of "Fatty can't get through door" is the guy who takes about a one second stop and then rams his buggy into the back of her for no reason at all.

The man is a hero.

effervescible
Jun 29, 2012

i will eat your soul

Slugnoid posted:

The best dashcam video ever, this truck driver falls asleep at the wheel and goes on an adventure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XM6r7GiUI

That's amazing. I kept expecting it to stop at any second and it just kept going. I wonder what the driver thought when they woke up.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

chitoryu12 posted:

What's up with the very end where it looks like the camera is banking up over trees?

I think there's some really heavy image stabilization on that camera. That truck is driving through a field where it's obviously not smooth, but the camera isn't shaking like mad. Either the hydraulics for the cabin are insanely good or that camera is awesome at compensating.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

The only possible explanation is that angels picked up the truck and carried it over the trees.

Comin' for to carry him home.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Judge Schnoopy posted:

I think there's some really heavy image stabilization on that camera. That truck is driving through a field where it's obviously not smooth, but the camera isn't shaking like mad. Either the hydraulics for the cabin are insanely good or that camera is awesome at compensating.

Frankly it looks like a drone flying.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

chitoryu12 posted:

Frankly it looks like a drone flying.

It's a Russian military helicopter.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
edit - ^^^ that would do it.

SpacePig posted:

The angle of the camera is kind of disorienting. There was a point where I thought the truck was tipping over, and than another where it seemed like it launched into the air, but with no noticeable shaking when it landed. Weird.

I wonder if it was a drone and someone just put the shaking as a special effect.

AmmoniumAcetate
Sep 23, 2003
Don't mess with Earth

Basebf555 posted:

Hey Towson buddy. It would not surprise me at all if some county permit office employee was doing some day drinking this morning. I spend a lot of time there and it seems like that kind of place.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

AmmoniumAcetate posted:

Hey Towson buddy. It would not surprise me at all if some county permit office employee was doing some day drinking this morning. I spend a lot of time there and it seems like that kind of place.

The nursing students gather around lunch time right in that spot where the car hit, so I'm sure it was pretty scary if you work/go to class in that building.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My favorite part is the loving TLC logo. Like, this woman actually wanted people to see her giant rear end get stuck in a door.

Then again, this is the same network where people proudly admit that they gave birth on the toilet because they didn't realize they were pregnant.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Kay Kessler posted:

My favorite part is the loving TLC logo. Like, this woman actually wanted people to see her giant rear end get stuck in a door.

Then again, this is the same network where people proudly admit that they gave birth on the toilet because they didn't realize they were pregnant.

Have you not seen the 400 pound sassy chick that thinks she is normal?

This cow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT14mMZCRm8

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

chitoryu12 posted:

SpacePig posted:

The angle of the camera is kind of disorienting. There was a point where I thought the truck was tipping over, and than another where it seemed like it launched into the air, but with no noticeable shaking when it landed. Weird.

effervescible posted:

That's amazing. I kept expecting it to stop at any second and it just kept going. I wonder what the driver thought when they woke up.

Judge Schnoopy posted:

:allears: The best schadenfreude always comes from the thread itself.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Kay Kessler posted:

Was this part of a show on fats in big box scooters??

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Kay Kessler posted:

People desperately want to be on TV. It doesn't matter if you're gonna humiliate or demean them. You'll never, ever want for idiots to put in front of cameras. Seriously. Run an ad for open casting for contestants for a new show to be aired on ESPN 8 called "You're Gonna Get Kicked in the Nuts, Hard" and see how many thousands of calls you get.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

less boring fat people chat more videos of russian dashcams please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9xtLfBvI

ringu0
Feb 24, 2013

FlyinPingu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1jGilvrCWA

Some sort of concrete mixer accident? I have no idea.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The schadenfreude is on the makers of Sprite and Dr. Pepper, whose chance at free advertising was thwarted by someone with a blur tool.

Apathetic Artist
Dec 23, 2010
Does anybody know the show and episode that gif comes from? I'd love to see how this gets resolved.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
I'm disabled because I'm fat!

Have you tried not drinking a pound of sugar a day and exercising?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

ratbert90 posted:

"It's glandular." is always the answer to that question.

edit:
Reminder, this is Dolly Dimples (Celesta Geyer). She was a side show freak and got up to the 500's. She had a heart attack and kept to a strict diet afterwards and she lost nearly all her excess weight and weighed 112lbs the rest of her life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celesta_Geyer

Pointing out a literal side show freak that managed to lose a ton of weight and become healthy to "it's glandular" people is one of the funniest things in the world.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Mar 14, 2016

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
Some people get fat because they are disabled. Some people become disabled because they are fat. For some people, it's a spiral of increasing health problems which make exercise more difficult, which in turn leads to more health problems. In any case, it makes for a boring schadenfeaude thread.

The problem with picture windows, is you risk a bird flying into it... and destroying your house.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

"It's glandular." is always the answer to that question.

To which I point to the pound of sugar sitting in their basket in the form of Soda and white bread.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Slugnoid posted:

The best dashcam video ever, this truck driver falls asleep at the wheel and goes on an adventure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XM6r7GiUI

I love the title of the video, which is basically "a dashcam filmed an anomalous situation.mp4"

You don't loving say.

So was this a private citizen flying low or a military chopper as someone else said? I liked the payoff at the end after wondering why the truck in front seemed so nervous.

Edit: corrected the tense to past

Samfucius has a new favorite as of 22:15 on Mar 14, 2016

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

didn't there used to be a hellthread in GBS for talking about fat people that got gassed because it was so terrible

no one gives a poo poo

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Staryberry posted:

Some people get fat because they are disabled. Some people become disabled because they are fat. For some people, it's a spiral of increasing health problems which make exercise more difficult, which in turn leads to more health problems. In any case, it makes for a boring schadenfeaude thread.

The problem with picture windows, is you risk a bird flying into it... and destroying your house.

I love how nonchalant that burb is. What, I meant to do that.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

FlyinPingu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_w9xtLfBvI

THANK YOU! I think I'm addicted to Russian dashcams. :allears:

Here are some more

I hope the bear is ok. :ohdear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07H-tbIX0GE

Now with more low bridges! Also about halfway through there's an absolutely batshit exchange between a bike and car. :stare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtuxxs2mNwU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Like trying to force 2 billiards balls into a hole.

Hope she gets help and loses some weight.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

ratbert90 posted:

How does that make it unnecessary to use the scooter right now? :confused: Please don't respond with "solutions" that rely on time travel, thanks.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

wayfinder posted:

How does that make it unnecessary to use the scooter right now? :confused: Please don't respond with "solutions" that rely on time travel, thanks.

Get up and walk out? :confused:

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

goddammit shut up about fat people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3eQOSbqnoE

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Guys, another Russian fell asleep behind the wheel but unfortunatelly he woke up before safely flying away:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:11 on May 11, 2016

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Palpek posted:

Guys, another Russian fell asleep behind the wheel but unfortunatelly he woke up before safely flying away:

How/What happened? :psyduck:

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Karma Monkey posted:

How/What happened? :psyduck:

Looks like he snagged a broken/stray cable from overhead.

(watch the posts in the background)

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Samfucius posted:

I love the title of the video, which is basically "a dashcam filmed an anomalous situation.mp4"

You don't loving say.

So was this a private citizen flying low or a military chopper as someone else said? I liked the payoff at the end after wondering why the truck in front seemed so nervous.

Edit: corrected the tense to past

Definitely a helicopter pilot showing off. Note how the tarp on the truck starts getting blown around as it gets passed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jix7N-uT0J0

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

some .gifs I made of choice rear end russian dashcam vids like 2 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless