Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
this is the post silly poo poo from gbs thread right?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm sure there could be other types of sounds depending the type of ship or where you are listening from but this is some divers hearing the ping from a US Navy ship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VNqK7252o&t=35s

Pennywise the Frown posted:

There is also evidence that sonar can kill/injure marine life like dolphins and whales. The ping can be about 235 decibels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Havin some fun in GBS myself

Booblord Zagats posted:

We really need to go buckwild on Canada for a few days out of nowhere just to watch Mexico freak out. Could you imagine the nervous meetings in Mexico City as we turn Toronto in to Dresden circa 1944 over the course of 8 hours for NO REASON AT ALL. Our diplomatic corps just replying to all anxious central american telegraphs with "It's cool, we'll be done in a sec, chill baby"

We could even do it in a way that causes almost no loss of life but makes a few cities trillion dollar rebuild projects, just to really gently caress with everyone. Maybe even detonate a nuke in BFE Yukon after letting the Russians in on it being just a hyper elaborate and super cruel joke. Maybe even let the Chinese gently caress up Vancouver to really make the UN poo poo it's collective pants

Bipolar Transistor posted:

If we bomb Canada, someone might notice tho

Booblord Zagats posted:

They'll notice, sure, thats the point. But we do it right, we do it as savagly as possible and just give in to our caveman instincts while we just go in to it with Russia and China knowing they have carte blanche to just wreck random poo poo in Canada without any whisper before hand or a dirty look afterward. It would really just show the world how worthless they really are, how there's no nation on this Earth that isn't beholden to atleast one of the three. Like in prison when 3 gang bosses or wardens or guards or whatever fits the metaphor better just hate gently caress the hell out of some unsuspecting nice dude who's obviously innocent and just trying to stay out of everyone's way, who you gave zero warning to. It keeps the inmates on their toes, lets them know there's really no hope as their favorite inmate who never once spoke out of line was just laid up for awhile and there's nothing they can do to help, and even if they tried we'd make it a billion times worse. Just crush any hopes and dreams of a better world with just the most brutal and blatant oppression ever. Because When people compare America to Rome, they're right, but not entirely. You see, America IS Rome, but Constantinople moved to Beijing and Carthage has set up in Moscow. its a triumvirate that cannot be escaped. No one cares about you enough to risk their own neck against one of the three because it would mean the other two possibly rear end loving you in to oblivion.

So Russia, China, lets just stop pretending to dislike one another, all the dumb posturing and poo poo. Just go balls deep in to the rest of this idiototic rock as hard as we can and make this bitch airtight. It's the most sadistic orgy of wanton destruction the world has ever seen, until the next one.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Havin some fun in GBS myself

:nallears:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
just gave an almost an hour about sovcits for my class. was not supposed to be that long but there were a lot of questions. The very last question was "are those the [assholes] that would always sign stuff in red crayon at my office?"

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
Welp. Time to drink again. Sadness beer this time.

Just got a call that my dad has a blood/bone marrow disorder and they get to find out how bad on the 21st.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

she looks like a nice girl

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Laranzu posted:

Welp. Time to drink again. Sadness beer this time.

Just got a call that my dad has a blood/bone marrow disorder and they get to find out how bad on the 21st.

here's to hoping he's ok. I had a small scare this weekend when my pop was hospitalized from pneumonia. He's good now and at home will hopefully be back at work late this week or early next but hopefully it'll prompt his fatass to lose some weight.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
It's a magic trick guys

http://youtu.be/zD1WHjLc4g8

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

:getout:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well the floor isnt cratered beneath it so at least grover got off on time to avoid being seriously injured

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
because he is fat

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i too enjoy the OSHA thread

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

well the floor isnt cratered beneath it so at least grover got off on time to avoid being seriously injured

everything is too level for that to be grovers work

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The stairs seem to be missing a lot of insulation, too.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

No thermostat in direct line of sight to a sun-facing window, 2/10.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
gently caress you grover

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
love them titties,

anyhow back to 90s music chat we were having in one of the threads. I humbly offer Barenaked Ladies - One Week as one of the worst, most popular, songs of the 90s. I think I would honestly rather hear Lou Bega

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

love them titties,

anyhow back to 90s music chat we were having in one of the threads. I humbly offer Barenaked Ladies - One Week as one of the worst, most popular, songs of the 90s. I think I would honestly rather hear Lou Bega

LFO Summer Girls would be mine.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Be my butterfly sugar baby.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress smashmouth

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kawasaki Nun posted:

My greatest shame is knowing all the lyrics to this for that one summer :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Kawasaki Nun posted:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I hate you.

I was no poo poo writing a list while waiting for my chicken to cook, Im going to put it in a youtube playlist. This is a good addition

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

hate that song so much

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
kill me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg&list=PLfa5SLshlb2EBzVYMCHgnD3KruCph-9Gk

gip.fm playlist

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Mar 15, 2016

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

gently caress you songs are allowed to be fun and stupid, it's not failing at anything it attempts to be

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gently caress smashmouth

they suck

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

gently caress you songs are allowed to be fun and stupid

some songs are bad some are good and its very subjective! I made a list of songs that I think are bad. It's nothing personal zeris-chan.

Yes, I know that no one cares.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

some songs are bad some are good and its very subjective! I made a list of songs that I think are bad. It's nothing personal zeris-chan.

Yes, I know that no one cares.

That song reminds me of a happy childhood moment :(

gently caress all the other songs listed on this page though

-zeris-chan

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

That song reminds me of a happy childhood moment :(

gently caress all the other songs listed on this page though

-zeris-chan

Its ok I do the happy childhood songs with 80s music I know the feeling but still

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--iLEUdm_ts

here is an example of a bad song that I like from the 80s

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Aren't you in your late 20s? I just don't remember anything musically from 84 through early 90s. Except for my mom's weird obsession with Enya and Melissa Etheridge

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

I associate the mac song with going to my grandmas house when I was like 6-7 and everyone was happy before meth absolutely destroyed my family :3:

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 15, 2016

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

drat we old

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Same
:):hf::corsair:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH850qp85Zk

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I cant stop adding music to a playlist that is just for my own amusement I guess. Just added Californication because god what a dumb song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: have to remove it, its from 2000!!!!!!!!!!

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
here's a stinker for ya bud :)

e:

turns out Train poo poo this out in 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
gently caress yes (its 2001 though) i'll just expand it bad music cannot be defined by decade

• Locked thread