Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Slate Action posted:

Somewhere in Ted Cruz's house is a high school yearbook that no one signed.

Eh, even his classmates that hated him said he did real well with the debate circuit ladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

the upside down sign is a nice touch.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Eh, even his classmates that hated him said he did real well with the debate circuit ladies

Nothing wins ladies like calling their moms whores because they had an abortion

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Nothing wins ladies like calling their moms whores because they had an abortion

Ted Cruz: the original negger.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Huh. Today I learned that there's such a thing as "Ivy league debate squad groupies."

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
I used to be a neocon from the Reagan days
I used to hate Clinton and womens rights
My conservative heart would bleed for you to see

Oh, but now
(I don't find myself bouncing home
Whistling buttonhole tunes to make me cry)

No more Rubio's
The party is leaving me
No more Rubio's
Voters are shifting outside the tent

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Fox's Chris Stirewalt(sp?) was saying that the GOP will probably take a bite of the "Ted Cruz" sandwich after Tomorrow night and go all in on Cruz.

He then likened Cruz to an ugly person you pick up at the bar after a few drinks because "they're good enough."

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Montasque posted:

Fox's Chris Stirewalt(sp?) was saying that the GOP will probably take a bite of the "Ted Cruz" sandwich after Tomorrow night and go all in on Cruz.

He then likened Cruz to an ugly person you pick up at the bar after a few drinks because "they're good enough."

Ted Cruz: For a Night You Won't Forget...No Matter How Hard You Try

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

In that metaphor is Trump someone who's preparing to rape you?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump already roofied my drinks

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't want to know what a Ted Cruz sandwich tastes like.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Montasque posted:

Hey now, it was Kelly who made the bar comparison. It feels important to note that it was the hot woman who specifically was the one who drew the "ugly guy" comparison.

Probably the saddest endorsement since Barbara Bush said that Jeb "seemed like" the guy.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Trump is the guy loving your girlfriend/boyfriend or both at the same time.

STAC Goat posted:

Hey now, it was Kelly who made the bar comparison. It feels important to note that it was the hot woman who specifically was the one who drew the "ugly guy" comparison.

Probably the saddest endorsement since Barbara Bush said that Jeb "seemed like" the guy.

Was it Kelly? Well that makes it worse somehow doesnt it.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

STAC Goat posted:

which is doubly hilarious because it's shaming that would have posters up in arms if the genders were reversed

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

STAC Goat posted:

ted cruz has taken note of this distinction and made an entry in his little black book

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Homework Explainer posted:

ted cruz has taken note of this distinction and made an entry in his little black book

I LIKE DEBATING PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH FUN IT IS MORE FUN THAN DEBATING WILD GAME IN THE FORREST BECAUSE MAN IS THE MOST DANGEROUE ANAMAL OF ALL TO DEBATE SOMETHING GIVES ME THE MOST THRILLING EXPERENCE IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH A GIRL THE BEST PART OF IT IS THAE WHEN I RUN I WILL BE REBORN IN THE RNC AND ALL THEI HAVE KILLED WILL BECOME MY DELEGATES I WILL NOT GIVE YOU MY NAME BECAUSE YOU WILL TRY TO SLOI DOWN OR ATOP MY COLLECTIOG OF DELEGATES FOR MY CAMPAIGN. EBEORIETEMETHHPITI

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Rocks posted:

will the GOP even have a nominee come November? that's the real question

... or Zoidberg.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Montasque posted:

So what happens when Trump still wins?

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Baloogan posted:

Hey, man, you don't talk to the Donald. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about yourself man, you feeling ok?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

So what happens when Trump still wins?

This does: http://wunkolo.tumblr.com/post/140900519952

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about yourself man, you feeling ok?

im just quoting one of the finest films ever maed

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Tomorrow isn't going to settle the fight with Cruz/Trump, it will only eliminate Rubio (who will bomb Florida) and give Kasich (who will win Ohio) a brief stint of delusional confidence.

Anyway, Cruz vs. Trump is going to be long and drawn out. But fun!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do *not* fishmech me fishmech or I'll baloogan the gently caress out of you and you will not be able to sit down for a week

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Baloogan posted:

do *not* fishmech me fishmech or I'll baloogan the gently caress out of you and you will not be able to sit down for a week

what, from laughing so hard at your attempts?

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
I want my GOD drat GUAC BOWL!

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Please clap.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fishmeching should be illegal.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Baloogan posted:

Is that where you post tangentially related pictures or where you drunkenly word salad slurs?
Or is it both that makes it a balooganing?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:psyboom:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/709562035864997892

Tapper bringing this up tonight. Could be a sign to trigger the MK Ultra assassin.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lets just say i have a wine glass that holds an entire bottle of wine in it
and it has almost an entire bottle of wine it in atm
so don't test me peckerwoods

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/709564744135548928

makes you think

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Baloogan posted:

how about quizzes

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Baloogan posted:

d-drat! this guy means business!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

how about quizzes

ya okay

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Nichael posted:

Holy poo poo. I really want to know what happened to make him so utterly owned by Trump. What did Trump promise in return?

Vengeance,

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

is there like an online jeopardy sorta thing maybe with the question spelling itself out at 3 words per second or something that we could all play as a thread bonding exercise

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfX0H9v5_3k

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

If Trump uses this as his entrance music at the RNC I might vote for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Can we have a thread where somebody who actually somehow has the time to keep up with all of this posts a daily update or something?

• Locked thread