Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
all in for trump in ohio

wish me luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

all in for trump in ohio

wish me luck

good luck

i like trump in ohio too but i don't feel that good about it yet

i am all in on hillary in missouri

i also have hillary in AZ, Hawaii

god bless

G-Hawk has issued a correction as of 01:46 on Mar 15, 2016

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
@28? I feel good

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

@28? I feel good

i want it closer to 20 but maybe i am greedy

dangling pointer
Feb 12, 2010

If Kasich no in Ohio dips below 25c I'll max out, or close to it.

e: What's everyones lottery ticket buys for tomorrow? I haven't bought any long shots yet.

dangling pointer has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Mar 15, 2016

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Looks like I'm on the opposite end of things in Ohio relative to the Goon Consensus.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I've bet paltry sums on No for Trump in Ohio and Yes for Sanders in Illinois and was content with my small (like $5 - $10) wagers but now I'm $60 in for Hillary Yes in Arizona and the price keeps dropping, making me want to invest more.

Also, what do people think of Hawaii? Does she get Obama love by association?

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Arkane posted:

Public doc would be amazingly good.

Kinda ridic that this isn't available from the site itself.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfI8HMzqc7ChwTycD7zbVWWoG95AodIrtALjSzV6HW0/edit?usp=sharing

Got one up, set to update every 5 min. Starting with:
Sanders - IL BUY YES
Sanders - IL Sell YES

Copying the forms and such makes this super easy. I thought I was gonna have to make a new form each time with new IDs

edit:
Don't think I'll do less than 5 min, at least not until I break even in case they don't like me doing simple filtering of their page.
Plus it's more up to date and prides a better detailed history than we have now :butt:

edit2:
I'm no spreadsheet wizard, so feel free to make some code based off from the form I can throw up for you if you want fancy spreadsheet magic.
I'm pretty sure one of you nerds qualify as such.

edit3: I forgot to mention, this only tracks numbers, not transactions.

Who the hell needs to know actual transactions if numbers are moving though.

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 02:45 on Mar 15, 2016

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I've bet paltry sums on No for Trump in Ohio and Yes for Sanders in Illinois and was content with my small (like $5 - $10) wagers but now I'm $60 in for Hillary Yes in Arizona and the price keeps dropping, making me want to invest more.

Also, what do people think of Hawaii? Does she get Obama love by association?

Hillary is a bad buy in Hawaii. It's the most liberal state and their congresswoman recently joined Team Bern.

Also, Hillary's core voters (older black women and to a lesser extent latinos) are almost entirely absent.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Kasich takes Ohio fairly easily. Fairly well liked sitting governor in his home state? People will not vote against that.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

My wacky lottery buy: Kasich Yes in Illinois. Kasichmentum!!!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Imo GOPBROKERED.2016 is going to go up after tomorrow's results because Trump will lose Ohio.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Yeah that's likely.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009
Oh thanks that's a good point

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i'm bullish on hillary in hawaii. It isn't that liberal, just Democratic. Obama closeness good. Lacks Bernie's core demo, younger white disaffecteds. Bernie relatively unknown. Only (crappy) poll had Hillary up 30 points.

It is a caucus, but at 30 cents or less im snapping up shares for Hillary there.

also gently caress it picked up 1000 kasich no at 27 in Ohio

G-Hawk has issued a correction as of 03:03 on Mar 15, 2016

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Bugger, I got stuff behind the 37-39c 1k wall on Ohio :(

probably lose $5-7 if the wall gets to 35

UnoriginalMind
Dec 22, 2007

I Love You
I've got money on KASICH NO in Ohio, but only to flip it when results start coming in. I feel like it's going to be a fairly close race, so I think that the price will go up briefly before he nails it. Thoughts?

UnoriginalMind has issued a correction as of 03:11 on Mar 15, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I've held the same bets I think will win tomorrow for about a week. Went from +20% a couple days ago to -5% now. Don't gently caress me, Hillary.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

UnoriginalMind posted:

I've got money on KASICH NO in Ohio, but only to flip it when results start coming in. I feel like it's going to be a fairly close race, so I think that the price will go up briefly before he nails it. Thoughts?

Florida might be a safer flip market. My feeling is it will look something like what happened jn Louisiana between trump and Cruz. The early voting dumps will come in early and show Rubio close, but then he will trail off as same day votes get counted. Thinking there will be a slight bump for Rubio to play with, and at 8 cents right now it's a low risk gamble.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aliquid posted:

I've held the same bets I think will win tomorrow for about a week. Went from +20% a couple days ago to -5% now. Don't gently caress me, Hillary.

She could easily lose in any one (or all) of Ohio, Missouri, and Illinois. Might be best to cut and run from positions in those three.

UnoriginalMind
Dec 22, 2007

I Love You

watwat posted:

Florida might be a safer flip market. My feeling is it will look something like what happened jn Louisiana between trump and Cruz. The early voting dumps will come in early and show Rubio close, but then he will trail off as same day votes get counted. Thinking there will be a slight bump for Rubio to play with, and at 8 cents right now it's a low risk gamble.

Hmm. Interesting. Eight cents huh? Well, the KASICH NO market just went up by three cents, so that's ten more free dollars for me today. Those marginal gains, baby.

I might put some money down on Rubio, just because I feel like it has to go up from that low of a price. Even if it's just a little.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Instead of doing brokered convention I wonder if Romney.run might spike as well? A lot of people seem to think that he'll get picked at the convention and suddenly become a candidate. Romney's been sitting at about .15 for a while now, while brokered is in the mid .40s.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I'm not sure about flipping Florida. The Trump wave is big and Rubio could potentially be pinned at virtually zero by tomorrow.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Vox Nihili posted:

She could easily lose in any one (or all) of Ohio, Missouri, and Illinois. Might be best to cut and run from positions in those three.

If she loses all three and my money is lit on fire, i'd be too busy doing bernflips to care much

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Aliquid posted:

If she loses all three and my money is lit on fire, i'd be too busy doing bernflips to care much

IMO the median outcome is that she loses 2 of those 3 tomorrow. We'll see!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

UnoriginalMind posted:

Trump will probably lead at first, and if people haven't learned their lesson about that, yeah it could go up. But it's pretty risky.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Woo the wall on OH is coming down. Comeon spike to 44 so I can come out $1 more and learn to not invest so much in the morning

Also an hour in, you guys like the IL spreadsheet?

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Remember site lag when trying to flip on game day. Put in some early sell orders I guess.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

nachos posted:

Remember site lag when trying to flip on game day. Put in some early sell orders I guess.

I have my sell orders in now already

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ThndrShk2k posted:

edit3: I forgot to mention, this only tracks numbers, not transactions.

Who the hell needs to know actual transactions if numbers are moving though.

well let's say for instance the daily volume is 500 when you first check, and then 700 when you next check, you'd know there were 200 shares traded in that time span

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

zen death robot posted:

Trump is gonna win Ohio tomorrow by .5%

SAME W/ MO.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Arkane posted:

well let's say for instance the daily volume is 500 when you first check, and then 700 when you next check, you'd know there were 200 shares traded in that time span

Basically, or someone removed 200 from order.

Updated it, now includes BUY/SELL YES for SANDERS on: IL OH FL NC MO - 5min update interval
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfI8HMzqc7ChwTycD7zbVWWoG95AodIrtALjSzV6HW0/edit#gid=837971065

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 04:22 on Mar 15, 2016

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ThndrShk2k posted:

Basically, or someone removed 200 from order.

Updated it, now includes BUY/SELL for SANDERS on: IL OH FL NC MO
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GfI8HMzqc7ChwTycD7zbVWWoG95AodIrtALjSzV6HW0/edit#gid=837971065

no, i was suggesting a somewhat easy way to pull how much was traded in the time period

and thanks for this

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Arkane posted:

no, i was suggesting a somewhat easy way to pull how much was traded in the time period

and thanks for this

Oh right, the volume data.

I duno how much I'd have to redo to include that :x

Edit:I can easily do it for future ones, but it's too much of a pain to do ones ending tomorrow.

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 04:29 on Mar 15, 2016

Arkane
Dec 19, 2006

by R. Guyovich

ThndrShk2k posted:

Oh right, the volume data.

I duno how much I'd have to redo to include that :x

Edit:I can easily do it for future ones, but it's too much of a pain to do ones ending tomorrow.

yeah no worries

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Buy

Sell

Trend in OH YES showing a spike. It's working already :D

Seriously though, I'm a novice at spreadsheets and rather go to bed tonight if someone could just throw formulas at me or w/e I need to do.

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 04:49 on Mar 15, 2016

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

nachos posted:

I put in my sell order for Sanders Yes IL immediately after buying.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Tyler Pedigo changed his IL call to Bernie YES, FWIW.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Apparently I hate doing things I want to do and just do this stuff

It's under the sheet of 'gently caress Magic'
And seriously you're just better off refreshing their page for this, it's only there to see crap crammed together to see all at once, when I finish it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

lmao

• Locked thread