Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
I picked up a nametagged G3SG1 awhile ago named 'Mata Tudo' or 'kill everything(?)' if you're gonna be shooting people with an autosniper than you might as well be equal opportunity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

You can, *gasp*, write scripts for that. Almost as if they were fully automated entities of a sort.

Sorry I triggered your autism

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

triggered LOL

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
i will give a glock elemental to the first person who posts a taser frag video starring themselv.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://twitter.com/NRG_ptr/status/709359192918859777

what a little bitch

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

He's a little bitch for walking in the aisle and turbulence hit or because he wants to have surgery right away on his broken foot? I'm assuming he was flying to where he was gonna play.

Idk all the circumstances but either way that would suck to have a broken foot on a plane that's bouncing around.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArfJason posted:

There is an arg slang that i never deciphered cause i thought was really dumb but it was related to a sniper rifle, "matagatos". Gato means cat but it can also mean a slutty woman, effeminate man, selfish, rear end in a top hat or some rando. I guess depending on the context it can be understood as fagkiller or whoremurderer? Dunno, its all so lame and gay...

pfff

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

call the wambulance and strap him to a GURNEY ha ha ha ha

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

God drat, breaking anything on a plane has got to loving suck :(

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

real dilemma posted:

call the wambulance and strap him to a GURNEY ha ha ha ha

Breaks on a plane. ehehehe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

Arf do south american people call the auto "Teco Teco" ?

in aus its dak dak and its loving awesome

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Diggity Diggity

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mcvey posted:

Diggity Diggity

probably the most confusing call when i started

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

i hope the guy who broke his leg, has to have surgery is okay and has a speedy recovery.

you scumbags have little heart and little soul.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Google Butt posted:

i hope the guy who broke his leg, has to have surgery is okay and has a speedy recovery.

He's beta

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tabseN's going to stand in for ptr.

R.I.P. any chance NRG had.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Google Butt posted:

pfffft, I once stubbed my toe and ended up playing a CSGO game about twenty minutes later. I'm the REAL tough guy here!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
sgares is so sugoi and kawaii it hurts me. I want old c9 back already.

Ganbare sgares-senpai.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

surc posted:

Gonna go ahead and guess you don't deal with customer support for your job.

E: Valve has millions of entitled babies screaming at them every time they're allowed to make a bad decision, and that is who Valve make their money off of. I doubt it was a hard decision for them.

I loving love you for this post

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol i forgot about this

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Hahaha

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

-fRoD +Witmer after that scathing ESEA post basically calling for Warden's head and fRoD team cancer.

Backstory here: https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=747294&

edit: added the original post, Warden replies to the original poster on Page 7 and 8.

edit edit: lol

Photex fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Mar 15, 2016

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

dex_sda posted:

That sounds like a smart phone to have, to be honest. I have to outright tell my coworkers I don't care, tends to provoke tension from the ones who take it personally

It's honestly loving great. My boss gets irritated with everyone else if they don't respond to emails. I just tell him I was out of the house all weekend and he doesn't care. It helps that MY GIRLFRIEND has a smart phone for the important poo poo. (Valve ain't important)

I can't believe I've never seen this before :allears:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Photex posted:

-fRoD +Witmer after that scathing ESEA post basically calling for Warden's head and fRoD team cancer.

Backstory here: https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=747294&

edit: added the original post, Warden replies to the original poster on Page 7 and 8.

edit edit: lol

im reading this and i got distracted and lost focus when people started talking about charles barkley playing with dion waiters on OKC.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fennesz posted:

It's honestly loving great. My boss gets irritated with everyone else if they don't respond to emails. I just tell him I was out of the house all weekend and he doesn't care. It helps that MY GIRLFRIEND has a smart phone for the important poo poo. (Valve ain't important)

all your co-workers hate you fyi.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Photex posted:

all your co-workers hate you fyi.

Probably. Jokes on them, I just put in my two weeks :smug:

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

This was a troll right? Cuz idk why someone would try to shake hands when the person is talking with their eyes locked to a camera lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goldblums eyes posted:

This was a troll right? Cuz idk why someone would try to shake hands when the person is talking with their eyes locked to a camera lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOOdTaX6_o

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Efb

Ptr owns though

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I'm trying to throw s o badly and its not working

I ranked up from a tie, my god HOW AM I LOSING THE WRONG WAY

Does Valve's elo just detect when you're trying to derank

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 15, 2016

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

It's good that young witmer is getting a shot. Still need to cut warden though

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Xenaero posted:

I'm trying to throw s o badly and its not working

I ranked up from a tie, my god HOW AM I LOSING THE WRONG WAY

Does Valve's elo just detect when you're trying to derank

just play with me, ill derank you in 1 night son

gauranteeed.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Side by side comparison:

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Lol jesus christ

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVc3fYFrWkE

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Got my first ever 1v5 ace clutch today. And they weren't even dicking around. :feelsgood:

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Hey cool a video that highlights that ptr is actually pretty...cool...:ughh:

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

fennesz posted:

Hey cool a video that highlights that ptr is actually pretty...cool...:ughh:

this video is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suran37
Feb 28, 2009
I was silver 4 and just top-fragged a match with all DMG and Double AKs. We lost 16-12 and i deranked. Great ELO system valve.