Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I should not have laughed at that NEARLY as hard as I did.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Some Numbers posted:

Aspergers is pretty great.

Not for the people around you.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I why a meme of the Apple food market flyers but it's a sex toy catalog

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

If you often unraveled 3 boxes of them into a kleenex and then threw it onto the ground, you probably have damaged hearing.

I know I do.

PAnick
Aug 6, 2006

Build:
- Polygons
- Muscle
all these russian memes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U9JjGseXIs&t=282s

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

Scarf posted:

If you often unraveled 3 boxes of them into a kleenex and then threw it onto the ground, you probably have damaged hearing.

I know I do.

What?

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

I don't know plane names, what's the joke

Edit; I took a second to think, are they Thunderbolt and Lightning?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Samfucius posted:

I don't know plane names, what's the joke

Edit; I took a second to think, are they Thunderbolt and Lightning?

They are.

It's a Queen joke.

Queen was a very popular and influential band.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

My brain is broken

The page loaded and only the first two planes were visible on my screen so I thought it was gonna be loss

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Childhood? I have like 10 boxes of those right now.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Inzombiac posted:

They are.

It's a Queen joke.

Queen was a very popular and influential band.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Not for the people around you.

Spoken like an aspie that has ruined many a friendship.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LOL. Made me laugh.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

omg chael crash posted:

Does anyone have that 4chan post that's about Star Wars but you don't realize it until the end? Something about being in trouble with the law, etc

quote:

Before you read this: Please don't judge me... I'm just sharing my story because people asked...

Wow... okay, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell anyone about this, but it's late and I'm sleep deprived so i guess I'll just write it now and regret it in the morning :/

First of all, - just for some background: My mom died right when I was born, (she was actually really, really hot- but this isn't about her. I guess that's hosed up to say, but whatever.) I actually grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before I was born. So you can see, my childhood was really kind of messed up.

Anyways, growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister. When I was about 17 or 18 I first noticed that my sister was a hottie.

I don't want to go into too many details about it, but basically what happened is that I accidentally found a video that she made of herself. I knew she didn't make it for me- but I thought she was so loving beautiful that I watched it twice. I probably would have watched it a hell of a lot more, except that like right around the time I found the video, all this crazy poo poo went down and I had to leave home. (My dad's family who I was staying with got in bad trouble with the law. I never talk about it).

Sooo... I was totally lusting after my sister at that point. She was also having bad trouble with the law. She was actually in custody when I left home.

My friend and I went to go pick her up. When I saw her that day, after seeing the video, I have to be honest, I just wanted to gently caress her brains out. Looking back on it now, it's pretty messed up- but I think she had feelings for me too. She actually kissed me right after we came to get her... and it wasn't a sisterly kiss, you know? I mean, it wasn't like ridiculously sexual or anything, but it definitely wasn't sisterly.

After we left, we all went to crash with my Sister's friends. On the trip there, my friend sort of implied that he wanted to get with my Sister, and I got a little jealous. He's a good looking guy- and even though she was my sister- I just felt like he was competition. Not much else happened between us for a while except some maybe-sexy hugging.

Pretty much everyone in my life at that point was wanted by the government, so we all moved around a lot. I'm not saying that I'm proud of it or anything, but it was kind of an awesome time.

My friend and my sister never hooked up I don't think- but I thought there was some serious sexual tension going on between them. It was around that time that I got really badly hurt in an accident. It was hosed up. I almost died. But when I was in recovery my sister came to see me, and out of the clear blue sky she started gives me this awesome, slow, passionate kiss on the lips.

Sadly (although, I guess for the best) nothing ever came of it. We spent some time apart... and I started to get really religious, so I tried not to think of her that way. It was actually going well for a long time- like I was totally over her. But I have to say, like a year or so after all that stuff went down, we were out sailing (not like a date or anything romantic like that), and she was wearing like the hottest bikini I've ever loving seen and it brought back all the old feelings. Sigh.

A little while later she actually wound up with my friend from before (the sexual tension guy). I can't say I was surprised.

But even after she was shacking up with my friend, there was one time we were at a party... my friend was inside, and my sister and I were outside alone. It was a really intimate moment. I think something might have happened, except that I killed the mood when I told her that Darth Vader was our father and that I had to go face him.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

omg chael crash posted:

Does anyone have that 4chan post that's about Star Wars but you don't realize it until the end? Something about being in trouble with the law, etc

Beaten, but here's the images to a slightly different one.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5uLE2

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

dreesemonkey
May 14, 2008
Pillbug
Has anyone ever been to a "theater nerd" party in high school when you are not a theater nerd? I went to one once and I was really uncomfortable, they were signing showtunes and people acting out parts from their favorite plays.

That's what I think of when I hear Bohemian Rhapsody - a dramatic showy exhibition that's fun if that's part of your world, but insufferable nerdery to everyone else.

Also, I did not know Freddy Mercury had such a significant overbite, he looks like a simpsons character.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

I just got this, goddamnit.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Who What Now posted:

Shramp gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP97PPTufJA

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

fuckin weirdo loss edits

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

yes, bowling ham indeed

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :psyduck:

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

ChickenWing posted:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :psyduck:

once again, it is a Queen joke.

Bohemian Rhapsody in picture format

:thejoke:

vvv that my friend is David Mitchell

Dungeon Ecology has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Mar 15, 2016

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Can someone explain? :(

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

RabbitWizard posted:

Can someone explain? :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_P-47_Thunderbolt and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_P-38_Lightning

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
At least try to make sense of it. You're really reaching there.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

this thread is getting wierd. have a picture:

You
Oct 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
this page sure is full of dank memes

• Locked thread