Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

It's funny because I have friends who are ~nice guys~ and they constantly get girlfriends but only for like, 3 months tops before they annoy them into leaving their sorry asses. Maybe, just maybe you can't get girls because you're even more annoying guy, a sort of sub-JonPop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

Imma goin my own way!
plz date me

Batman is smart, rich and can do physical activity for more then 10 mins without getting side grabbing winded.

Bruce Wayne/Batman would be the guy these dorkus malorkus would bitch about.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I loving lost it at "semi-retarded discipleship".

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

oh this is what MTGOW stands for? i thought it had something to do with the card game

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Y-Hat posted:

oh this is what MTGOW stands for? i thought it had something to do with the card game

Sadly it does by user base :(

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Knight Boat posted:

Future MGTOW from r/ForeverUnwanted

When reminded that she was upfront about what she wanted and he was the one using her.

Yes. "Normie" is an insult to these people.

That whore

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Sadly it does by user base :(
not surprising in the least

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i was watching dr. strangelove last night and gen. ripper going on about women wanting to steal his vital fluids and how he denies them his essence reminded me of some kind of proto-mgtow

dan_from_overwatch
Mar 13, 2016

by Lowtax
I'M A STUPID rear end in a top hat

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 13, 2016

dan_from_overwatch
Mar 13, 2016

by Lowtax

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 13, 2016

dan_from_overwatch
Mar 13, 2016

by Lowtax

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Mar 13, 2016

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010

dan_from_overwatch posted:

yes lets beat the guy with a pipe and hope hes fine to be the fall guy/prisoner/mgtow after

I would probably make fun of you if I understood what the hell you were saying. You're mentally ill dude, get help

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

dan_from_overwatch posted:

I really wish I saw this turd eruption before said turd got banned

Edit: Still, thanks for cleaning up the turds lowtax

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

I really wish I saw this turd eruption before said turd got banned

Edit: Still, thanks for cleaning up the turds lowtax

they were pretty much white noise incomprehensible nonsense

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

flerp posted:

they were pretty much white noise incomprehensible nonsense

Yeah, check out the second half of that "Dear Alex" thread. You see those edited posts, and you wonder just what was there, but then you read the quotes. And it's always incoherent babbling two steps from complete word salad.

"I'M A STUPID rear end in a top hat" is honestly funnier than the real posts.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Men Going Their Own Way
PickUp Artists
Men’s Rights Activists
The Red Pill
The Manosphere

dicks everywhere

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
MTGOW is an anagram for OMEGA

and Omega Males are better than Alpha or Betas because urban dictionary said so

i also believe in this social construct

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Gamma males are cool lone wolves who don't need friends or girlfriends or family because they have anime

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

loquacius posted:

Gamma males are cool lone wolves who don't need friends or girlfriends or family because they have anime

I want a categorization for every letter of the Greek alphabet

ExtraLevel_gg
Mar 14, 2016

by zen death robot
you can go ur own way TO THE PIZZA STORE OR AN AFTER HOURS CLUB

where is george my favorite all city coke dealer :-0

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

ExtraLevel_gg posted:

This non-sense is very exemplary of a Phi-Male.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ExtraLevel_gg posted:

you're a stupid rear end in a top hat

Mr Toes
Jan 2, 2008
Digitally Challenged

:stare:

Stupid whores - I mean, why don't they go for the friendly dude who's also a psychotically violent knight protector! Never mind, though, 'cause I don't think the MGTOW group could collectively crush a stick of celery, never mind the bull-like neck of a fully mature, charging Chad.

Seriously, though - the obsession with violence is a bit odd.

\/\/ Right you are, m'lady. Whose life should I crush first?

Mr Toes fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Mar 15, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mr Toes posted:

Stupid whores - I mean, why don't they go for the friendly dude who's also a psychotically violent knight protector! Never mind, though, 'cause I don't think the MGTOW group could collectively crush a stick celery, never mind the bull-like neck of a fully mature, charging Chad.

y is obsession with violence odd???

were primal savages who was displaced from an arboreal jungle into a concrete jungle

were animals

and mgtow is just a new tribe god bless

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Mr Toes posted:

Mgtow are pretty much the guys who feel they need to bring a knife hidden on their person in a upscale suburban mall.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A spineless pansy that probably gets kicked around all the time in life relishes a fantasy that involves taking their frustration out on the world in the most direct way possible, under the "noble" guise of doing it at the command of his dear lady.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Wicker Man posted:

A spineless pansy that probably gets kicked around all the time in life relishes a fantasy that involves taking their frustration out on the world in the most direct way possible, under the "noble" guise of doing it at the command of his dear lady.

Well sure. That's why power fantasies are so popular.

But society places a lot of value and pressure to pair off. And people that don't hit those milestones when they think they should get really insecure and it just makes them even worse.

I think with some of these men, if they've reached their thirties and are still single virgins, they understand people are going to assume it's because there's something wrong with them. That's why they get so defensive about the 'creep shaming'. Either because they really are creeps, or they are just mildly goony and awkward but resent being lumped in with the other creeps.

That's probably why the whole MGOW subculture is so appealing to them. They get to feel like they're better than the rest of us in some dumb way.

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

Panfilo posted:

Well sure. That's why power fantasies are so popular.

But society places a lot of value and pressure to pair off. And people that don't hit those milestones when they think they should get really insecure and it just makes them even worse.

I think with some of these men, if they've reached their thirties and are still single virgins, they understand people are going to assume it's because there's something wrong with them. That's why they get so defensive about the 'creep shaming'. Either because they really are creeps, or they are just mildly goony and awkward but resent being lumped in with the other creeps.

That's probably why the whole MGOW subculture is so appealing to them. They get to feel like they're better than the rest of us in some dumb way.

Yeah, it's a support structure that supports in the exact opposite way that they need to be

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Mr Toes posted:

Stupid whores - I mean, why don't they go for the friendly dude who's also a psychotically violent knight protector! Never mind, though, 'cause I don't think the MGTOW group could collectively crush a stick of celery, never mind the bull-like neck of a fully mature, charging Chad.

Those loving charging chads got me every time in super mario world

many johnnys
May 17, 2015

King Vidiot posted:

Those loving charging chads got me every time in super mario world

A typical chad exerting his privilege over the most disadvantaged group: the short fat autistic italian male.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

many johnnys posted:

A typical chad exerting his privilege over the most disadvantaged group: the short fat autistic italian male.

I just finished playing that level about a week ago.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

many johnnys posted:

the short fat autistic italian male.

Please use the more correct term: Zeta Males

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/14/health/smartphone-responses-rape-violence/index.html

where's the example in the article for the husband whose wife just threw a plate at his head

:mad:

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Z4eWmtFzo

:swoon:

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
How can a simple man survive in these trying times what with all these charging chads and women planners?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

many johnnys posted:

I saw this screenshot and I think I went my own way a little bit :(

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back

Thanks reddit. :thumbsup:

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Tipps posted:

Thanks reddit. :thumbsup:

The "stay away from girls" conclusion presented here rather than "go your own way" almost makes this piece come across as pro-gay propaganda, which is probably not the intention... I would think this is a parody but I've lost too much faith in the human race.

The more of these I read, the more I feel thankful that at least anyone dumb enough to believe this stuff will not be reproducing. It's sad for them that they will die with only the companionship of their pillows, but it's for the greater good and at it's voluntary, so pretty much a win-win.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
there's different levels of MGTOW right?

the weak ones just starting out are ok with casual dating but once you start levelling up you have to avoid girls more and more until you're not even allowed anime body pillows if they have pics of underage looking 10,000 yr old demon cartoon cat girls on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Maldoror posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/14/health/smartphone-responses-rape-violence/index.html

where's the example in the article for the husband whose wife just threw a plate at his head

:mad:
I had to attend a seminar on workplace harassment as part of the first week or two of training everyone has to do with their new white collar job and all the harassment example videos were some cute new guy being harassed by some older lady and I thought it was pretty funny. Part of me wondered if they were doing it that way just to circumvent mra types from complaining about all the examples being male perpetrators and female victims.

• Locked thread