Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

So in an earlier PBE build they gave Maokai MR per level, like 1.3 I think. Is this still on there? Latest patch notes don't mention it. If this is, combined with the sapling buff, it may be high time for pine time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radiantweasel
Aug 10, 2013
Is there a site besides replay.gg to watch your games at? I had an Ashe game that isn't showing up that I'd really like to watch.

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Speaking of replays would someone be willing to look over this one for me? I felt pretty good about it and it was a fun loss if anything, and I picked up a few mistakes along the way (my map awareness is piss-poor as evidenced by shyvana of all champs sneaking up on me like 5 times)

http://www.replay.gg/search/na/Smashiepants#2124707534

I do wonder if my obsessive need to outfarm the olaf gave up too much map pressure, and if I played back too much in laning (I'm pretty sure I could have killed him at level 1 or 2 if I'd been a bit more daring)

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Daemonlasher posted:

Currently for people interested in coaching on tuesdays, I have...

KillGoldfish
theladynaga
exethan
Steven Pardon
ffoxface
ultrarobi
Arrgytehpirate
Saffronspider
Gridlocked

Please have a replay you would like me to review with you as 3 minute delay spectator kinda sucks, and unless you can stream too, it's difficult to coach you through a live game. I can definitely try to acquire some lower ranked accounts and we can duo, i'll probably be on support most games so I don't influence the game myself too much (gives me space to watch you play as well). The way this'll work is that I'll try to go through you guys in the order you signed up, you need to be in stream chat when I call for you, if I don't catch you then, I'll come back to you but I'll be moving down the list until I find someone. This way I don't have to go hunting people down and I can keep time between finding people minimal.

From one of your original posts on the subject you said your time frame would be between 12pm and 2am correct?

Bliss Authority
Jul 6, 2011

I'm not saying it was witches

but it was witches

Just placed in Bronze IV, which is what I get for not playing for 3 years. I've had the most success with Nasus right now.

On the other hand, I'm aware that I'm a pile of poo poo, which does help me keep some perspective about my loss streak with support Morg and Leona.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Daemonlasher posted:

Currently for people interested in coaching on tuesdays, I have...

KillGoldfish
theladynaga
exethan
Steven Pardon
ffoxface
ultrarobi
Arrgytehpirate
Saffronspider
Gridlocked

Please have a replay you would like me to review with you as 3 minute delay spectator kinda sucks, and unless you can stream too, it's difficult to coach you through a live game. I can definitely try to acquire some lower ranked accounts and we can duo, i'll probably be on support most games so I don't influence the game myself too much (gives me space to watch you play as well). The way this'll work is that I'll try to go through you guys in the order you signed up, you need to be in stream chat when I call for you, if I don't catch you then, I'll come back to you but I'll be moving down the list until I find someone. This way I don't have to go hunting people down and I can keep time between finding people minimal.

Sure, here's a Janna game http://www.replay.gg/search/na/killgoldfish#2119124649

and a Leona game http://www.replay.gg/search/na/killgoldfish#2121462325

edit: I haven't watched these replays, I just looked for some games where I got a middling-to-bad score and lost

kingcobweb fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Mar 15, 2016

Daemonlasher
Dec 31, 2012

SOULS?

SaffronKit posted:

From one of your original posts on the subject you said your time frame would be between 12pm and 2am correct?

Yeah picking up a second monitor tomorrow but will get started around noon EST and be streaming till late.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

I play a lot of this dumb game and I'd like to play with goons.

Is there a goon OCE club I can join? Didn't see anything in the OP.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2w1FIyRA4

Guessing straight up rework or Pulsefire?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
It's the taric rework

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol what was that moan

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.

henkman posted:

lol what was that moan

new heal sound effect hopefully

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pool Party Graves is the best skin in the game.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Nuh uh, Pool Party Zac.

Chumppell
Nov 9, 2007

Arrgytehpirate posted:

If it felt like any of it had impact it would be pretty good. The sound effects combined with the visual effects are lame, though.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
hockey jax is the best skin actually

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I wonder if Rito is gonna push Taric into offensive gay stereotype or maintain his camp level.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Tellaris posted:

Nuh uh, Pool Party Zac.

Pool Party Rek is better for that void rush animation.

This is all academic though, because it's going to be Draven Draven soon.

Luna Was Here posted:

It's the taric rework

Can someone more familiar with everyone's favorite fabulous warrior tell me what they're going to pick out of his kit to save? Like, on poppy and Shen, they had wall smash and taunt as very obvious high profile, balanceable skills to build around. I don't really see an equivalent thing in Taric's kit, unless they decide to somehow buff spamming /laugh while tanking both nexus towers.

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Boxman posted:

Can someone more familiar with everyone's favorite fabulous warrior tell me what they're going to pick out of his kit to save? Like, on poppy and Shen, they had wall smash and taunt as very obvious high profile, balanceable skills to build around. I don't really see an equivalent thing in Taric's kit, unless they decide to somehow buff spamming /laugh while tanking both nexus towers.

My guess would be his armor aura/shred abillity, its the only thing that really defines him besides maybe his ult but that will probably get changed too.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

I miss his old ult.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I miss old Poppy, including her old ult and passive

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

The Mash posted:

Agreed, that was some of the most fun I've had in this game

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Is there an OCE Goon club?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Boxman posted:

Dazzle will absolutely survive to some degree. It may not be a single target point and click stun anymore, but he will 100% have a CC ability called Dazzle. They'll keep armour scaling in some way I imagine since it's a big part of his niche. Shatter is very likely to not have armour shred and they probably will put some kind of uptime mechanic on the aura like new Sona or Ryze passive remake. The heal who knows, and the ult will probably get totally remade yet again.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Also probably his hammer will get used in his skills more. Or maybe that trailer is foreshadowing it being ditched entirely.

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
now he'll have two shields.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Dazzle will absolutely survive to some degree. It may not be a single target point and click stun anymore, but he will 100% have a CC ability called Dazzle.

Calling it now, it will be a skillshot and there will be some stupid minigame thing associated with it.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Arrgytehpirate posted:

graves has too many sick skins man. pool party and mafia are probably the coolest, but riot graves looks like a badass tanky dude with a serious moustache, and i love how retarded the cyberpunk one looks as well. i can never decide

The Mash posted:

i miss one button pentakill fiora

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kokoro Wish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2w1FIyRA4

Guessing straight up rework or Pulsefire?

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
New Taric Dazzle: All units within 500 units of Taric are stunned for as long as Taric is using the dancing emote. While dancing, Taric takes 100/50/25 damage per second for each champion stunned.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Xoidanor posted:

Calling it now, it will be a skillshot and there will be some stupid minigame thing associated with it.

My gut feeling is debuff that stuns if you follow it up with something or if they were affected by something before like Jhin snare or Braum passive.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I'm fairly certain they've said he's going to have a charm instead of a stun this time

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

I'm fairly certain they've said he's going to have a charm instead of a stun this time

Fabulous.

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

seizure later posted:

now he'll have two shields.

Leaked Taric preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RqxD_8PTjA&t=142s

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Luna Was Here posted:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Luna Was Here posted:

I want to believe

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Daemonlasher posted:

Yeah picking up a second monitor tomorrow but will get started around noon EST and be streaming till late.

Hi I'm really lazy can you give me your stream URL without digging for it TIA.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lady Naga posted:

Hi I'm really lazy can you give me your stream URL without digging for it TIA.

Yeah post in here when you start streaming, I might have some time to watch today.

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

i'm adding people to the euw club when i see them on goonmans but failing that add and message me, air client user Strong, for an invite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

quote:

for those unaware, the video itself isnt a teaser. skin spotlights made it. the music is just aurelion sol's teaser music, with the moan at the end being one of current tarics VO lines (in japanese i believe?)

• Locked thread