Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Tequila Sunrise posted:

So in an earlier PBE build they gave Maokai MR per level, like 1.3 I think. Is this still on there? Latest patch notes don't mention it. If this is, combined with the sapling buff, it may be high time for pine time.

that's in the current PBE cycle, hasn't gotten to live yet but it will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

seizure later posted:

now he'll have two shields.

A shield for my shield? I like it!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

op.gg has a fancy new stats page up, similar to champion.gg but has even more stuff. first thing i've noticed is that Maw is one of the highest winrate items on just about every AD champ in the game right now, it's not a great time to be doing magic damage these days.

Primetime
Jul 3, 2009

Tales of Woe posted:

op.gg has a fancy new stats page up, similar to champion.gg but has even more stuff. first thing i've noticed is that Maw is one of the highest winrate items on just about every AD champ in the game right now, it's not a great time to be doing magic damage these days.

Maw is just such a better bruiser item than the other Mr items. Sure you still want a visage or a banshees on pure tanks like voli or mundo, but I don't think I've built a traditional mr item on anyone with the slightest bit of ad synergy since the rework.

Hopefully the mage rework brings some nice defense/ap items. The mixed ones that exist now are awful compared to the ad equivalents

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what's with Nunu's crappy win rate? I thought he got buffed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8b7mO-Rs7s&feature=youtu.be&t=8m10s

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Mar 15, 2016

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

:allears:

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Someone make an NA Goon ARAM club.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

SOMEONE doesn't get the concept of secret identities.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/hextech-crafting-now-live-na

Hashtag Yoloswag
Mar 24, 2013

...I'm sorry. I can't seem to remember any of the rest.
Crafting is out :toot:

Daemonlasher
Dec 31, 2012

SOULS?

Lady Naga posted:

Hi I'm really lazy can you give me your stream URL without digging for it TIA.

twitch.tv/daemonlasher

e:Getting started soon, just finished installing the monitor and gotta get some settings fixed.

Daemonlasher fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 15, 2016

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
you can get legacy skins from crafting?? Neat

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.
my chest opened into 800 essence, a glaive warrior panth skin shard, and a booty bay whatever ward skin shard

super exciting

in other news, I'm 18-2 on nautilus in ranked this season so maybe I'll find the motivation to go for plat this time

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

KicksYouInHalf posted:

my chest opened into 800 essence, a glaive warrior panth skin shard, and a booty bay whatever ward skin shard

super exciting

in other news, I'm 18-2 on nautilus in ranked this season so maybe I'll find the motivation to go for plat this time

That happened to me with singed, now I'm 4/16 in my last 20 games and back in silver V. I deserve it for being terrible.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
So we get crafting before solo queue

Hmmmmm

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
solo queue is never happening

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the technology just isnt there yet

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

nobody has any idea how to play him well. they know they can eat poo poo and huck snowballs at motherfuckers but at the moment there is a very real disconnect between doing that and winning the game

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

RIP ranked teams too I guess

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Tales of Woe posted:

Yeah, their new stats stuff is pretty good.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
In the grim darkness of the future, there is only dynamic queue.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Oh hey, Blood Moon Elise, thanks box.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
Guerilla Tristana and Gingerbread ward... thanks rito. At least it'll make good reroll fodder.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Daemonlasher posted:

Yeah picking up a second monitor tomorrow but will get started around noon EST and be streaming till late.

i dont have any good replays so i'll send you one for next week

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I didn't even realize how hard we went, bond.

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Methanar posted:

I didn't even realize how hard we went, bond.

Was that keystone getting procced enough for it to be of any use?

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

lucifirius posted:

probably. Kindred is one of the highest damage and burstiest junglers in the game and utterly destroys most jungle vs. jungle fights which is why all the challenger players hate dealing with her

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

lucifirius posted:

Any problems I had were never related to doing enough damage. I usually just want to murder anyone who happened to near the guy I already murdered.

Moving fast helps that. Especially because I don't even like boots on kindred (I don't buy a jungle item past the second tier either). Zeal items and spamming Q is lots of mobility.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 15, 2016

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

How Rude posted:

probably. Kindred is one of the highest damage and burstiest junglers in the game and utterly destroys most jungle vs. jungle fights which is why all the challenger players hate dealing with her

I think Fervor might be better than that on Kindred though. I wish there was a way for champion.gg/op.gg to tell what the most used masteries are for each champ.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

http://www.op.gg/champion/kindred/JUNGLE/mastery

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Oh my god thank you. And I derped because champion.gg also has it, but just highest pick and highest win %.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Support jarvan and jhin

Azzents
Oct 19, 2010

"Quoting, like smoking, is a dirty habit to which I am devoted."
Is there a goon club yet?

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Yes

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
It's full

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Message serv to get in the other one

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

ZenVulgarity posted:

Support jarvan and jhin

this sounds stupid fun

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the other one is cooler because i am going to be in it

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Why are plat supports such giant pussies that sit on full mana and just sit there and look at the enemy bot laners

PJSalt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Tired Moritz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8b7mO-Rs7s&feature=youtu.be&t=8m10s

idk if this is enough to impact his win rate but in Korea at least two or three of the bottom five winrate champs are the poo poo people pick when they're going to intentionally feed.

disconunu was a p popular way to feed on EU and it spread out

• Locked thread