Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shazaminator
Oct 11, 2007
The power of Shazam compels you!
Looks straight out of the Transformers movies. Starscream got swole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Rip off the rail gun and add an earthshaker cannon, give it more of a face, remove the flappy wing bits on the shoulders and replace them with Void missiles then add grots crawling all over it and it will be perfect.

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!
You know what we need? Southern apologia about the "Northern War of Aggression." From Facebook...

http://imgur.com/a/xNzr0

The conversion work on the scopedog looks nice, but seriously whythefuck? Of course, the comments on the Facebook thread are about what you'd expect, with one loan warrior of truth trying to speak to the MRW menace about states rights and otherwise being a slavery apologist.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I like that "freshly smeared in racist diarrhea" look to the KKK sergeant there.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

YF19pilot posted:

You know what we need? Southern apologia about the "Northern War of Aggression." From Facebook...

The conversion work on the scopedog looks nice, but seriously whythefuck? Of course, the comments on the Facebook thread are about what you'd expect, with one loan warrior of truth trying to speak to the MRW menace about states rights and otherwise being a slavery apologist.

Why is only one of them in white hood and robes?

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Why is only one of them in white hood and robes?

Must be some kind of wizard

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
thats a really cool robot though

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Moola posted:

thats a really cool robot though

Scopedog is a cool mech and it's a shame to see it used for that garbo

ThNextGreenLantern
Feb 13, 2012

Wait, is that book's title in Italian? Did this force come from outside the States?

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

signalnoise posted:

Must be some kind of wizard

An Imperial one, based on the power armour.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

Wait, is that book's title in Italian? Did this force come from outside the States?

A bunch of right-wing groups in Europe like using the Confederate flag, especially in Germany where you can't display swastikas/Nazi flags and poo poo without getting yourself very quickly arrested. I wouldn't be surprised if an Italian fascist decided to do up their warhams like that.

Heritage not hate tho

VolatileSky
May 5, 2007
i'm gay thx
EBay rescue from a few years back, was pretty excited to find kharne in metal for like five bucks.

Though I was pretty careful with this one if I remember right, since I've met at least two people that before a game would actually cut themselves and "anoint" their khorn army champions and sometimes every soldier in their actual blood.

This was smeared in so many layers of thin stuff and weirdly congealed blood effect I was fairly suspicious.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

VolatileSky posted:

Though I was pretty careful with this one if I remember right, since I've met at least two people that before a game would actually cut themselves and "anoint" their khorn army champions and sometimes every soldier in their actual blood.

Pretty much a guaranteed way to ensure that I will immediately stop playing a game with you, or having any contact at all with you whatsoever, is to start cutting yourself and smearing blood on your stuff at the table.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Kai Tave posted:

Pretty much a guaranteed way to ensure that I will immediately stop playing a game with you, or having any contact at all with you whatsoever, is to start cutting yourself and smearing blood on your stuff at the table.

Because I was a terrible goffick teen (I'm mostly recovered) I had some friends who similarly got a bit too into VtM. The best thing was that they, too, had horror stories of people who got even more too into VtM.

Terrible nerds and shutins have a strange obsession with their own bodily fluids.

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Because I was a terrible goffick teen (I'm mostly recovered) I had some friends who similarly got a bit too into VtM. The best thing was that they, too, had horror stories of people who got even more too into VtM.

Terrible nerds and shutins have a strange obsession with their own bodily fluids.

I swear they made those VtM rulebooks from some papercut-optimized stock because I owned one of those and got a papercut when I first opened it, and so did (allegedly) everyone else I knew who owned one.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

YF19pilot posted:

This is sad, because that Dreadknight conversion actually doesn't look dumb AF like most dreadknights.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
That's because it's not a Dreadknight conversion, but a Scopedog conversion

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
Scopesdogs are very versatile.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I'm converting a ~$3 Gundam to a Dread by gluing on it random stuff from BT conversion kit.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

JcDent posted:

I'm converting a ~$3 Gundam to a Dread by gluing on it random stuff from BT conversion kit.

post pics

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten

JcDent posted:

Guessing the "Standart" line?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
check out this cool chimera:

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
That goat's on top of the world.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

MasterSlowPoke posted:

...I'm still trying to figure out if that's not actually a goat loving a lion.

:thejoke:, yes. But still.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

MasterSlowPoke posted:

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Found these for sale as part of a nurgle army.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Tick-filer.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

im the dreadnought that's getting slimed at the nickelodeon's kid choice awards

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.
Lobster Gundam!

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

That's... actually kind of impressive. Though I would hate to be caught downwind from it.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Always pre-boil your gundams before assembly.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Ugleb posted:

Always pre-boil your gundams before assembly.

Wow, this hot water reposing is getting extreme

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Pierzak posted:

Wow, this hot water reposing is getting extreme

Before the hot-water treatment, the pose was somewhat... non-static.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Very improbable IMHO

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
One of my friends who is looking at fan rulesets for Necromunda linked me this https://yaktribe.org/community/threads/takunderhands-down-hive-alchemy-lab.3328/ and the entire thread is amazing:

quote:

I found that mixing poster paint, PVA glue and screen wash makes a passable airbrush paint.

fake edit: it's like a scrunt factory

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I think the last one is an ewok.

LordVonEarlDuke
Jun 24, 2011

Soulfucker posted:

One of my friends who is looking at fan rulesets for Necromunda linked me this https://yaktribe.org/community/threads/takunderhands-down-hive-alchemy-lab.3328/ and the entire thread is amazing:

fake edit: it's like a scrunt factory

e. he's improving

LordVonEarlDuke fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Mar 15, 2016

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Are... Are these homemade Squats? :allears:

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Well hello there sailor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
That rules