Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

I imagine the Nicolings rush your idol base which is why love live doesn't have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I am going to get off my phone and post cute gifs of the Yazawa siblings nico nico nii-ing at you, just watch.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

OK. I'm going to sleep now but I look forward to seeing them in the morning.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://d2.maxfile.ro/ssyfrhskoq.webm

https://d2.maxfile.ro/tacwjdpims.webm

https://d2.maxfile.ro/yvceugyufe.webm

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I ended up rewatching half of the episode where the siblings are introduced. It's a good episode.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

kill me now fam

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Oh wow, full comboed the master version of Apple Pie Princess on my first try, and therefore full comboed my first master. Not a hard song though with any tricks to trip you up.

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?
The Yazawa family is actually the best family (P.S. Blatant self advertisement: Read the SID manga, it's cute)

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Allarion posted:

Oh wow, full comboed the master version of Apple Pie Princess on my first try, and therefore full comboed my first master. Not a hard song though with any tricks to trip you up.

man that's the one i've been trying to do all day. Wish I had a better team, I am doing well just not FC, so i'm always a bit off S rank. Frustrating not to have just a slightly better team.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Daxing Dan posted:

The Yazawa family is actually the best family (P.S. Blatant self advertisement: Read the SID manga, it's cute)

Why is this self advertisement

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Skwee posted:

man that's the one i've been trying to do all day. Wish I had a better team, I am doing well just not FC, so i'm always a bit off S rank. Frustrating not to have just a slightly better team.

Try spending practice tickets on a harder song, then attempt an easier song and maybe it'll work out because you got attuned to the faster speed from the hard song that the easier song feels slow. It's how I improved in rhythm games anyways since I'd just pick the random button which would inevitably pick me the fastest song on a setlist, and I'd rather just jump into something crazy than continually practice the same thing over and over.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress! I'm just listening to Love Live songs and I'm visualizing beatmaps according to the tune!!!!

And to make it worse it's a beatmap that I hate!

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Finally hit lvl 39 in CG to get Airi in granblue fantasy. Now I guess I got to link them by the end of the event somehow.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

gently caress! I'm just listening to Love Live songs and I'm visualizing beatmaps according to the tune!!!!

And to make it worse it's a beatmap that I hate!

This is how I feel whenever I hear Soldier Game now.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I instinctively hate those notes that you just know are gonna be a series of fast taps from the top to the bottom on one said and then on the other side.

Even worse if you have to hold down a note with your opposite thumb while this is going on.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
can you get sachiko as a soldier in granblue fantasy too? How do I do that

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

Finally hit lvl 39 in CG to get Airi in granblue fantasy. Now I guess I got to link them by the end of the event somehow.

I mean I'm done already so it only takes a few days, but I've been playing flat-out.

Skwee posted:

can you get sachiko as a soldier in granblue fantasy too? How do I do that

Technically yes but unless I'm missing something it's a huge problem unless you're very high level. If you go to the middle tab on the event you'll see Sachiko at the top. She needs 20 purple jewels, 20 black pinyas, 50 silver pinyas and 20 gold pinyas.

Black pinyas only drop from the black pinya fights and purple jewels only drop from the Sachiko chest enemy who appears randomly during the black pinya fights and not very commonly at all, in my experience.

e: well, fairly high level I guess, I shouldn't overstate myself as actually being high level

Polsy fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Mar 15, 2016

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

I mean I'm done already so it only takes a few days, but I've been playing flat-out.

Technically yes but unless I'm missing something it's a huge problem unless you're very high level. If you go to the middle tab on the event you'll see Sachiko at the top. She needs 20 purple jewels, 20 black pinyas, 50 silver pinyas and 20 gold pinyas.

Black pinyas only drop from the black pinya fights and purple jewels only drop from the Sachiko chest enemy who appears randomly during the black pinya fights and not very commonly at all, in my experience.

yeah i see that idk how to get any of those items. I just fought a chest, I think it was part of the episode though. Had to use an elixir lol. I am not high level at all.

it was in the 4th part of the 9 AP cost section

Skwee fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Mar 15, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

it was in the 4th part of the 9 AP cost section

Hmm, I should give that a shot and see if she drops any, even if it's just a guaranteed one it's a better rate of return than I'm getting out of the black pinya quests where I have to use an elixir at least half the time.

All the items are quest drops, so they're luck-based. You can get an ability on your player character to increase drop rates but you probably won't have time to get that going.

Polsy fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Mar 15, 2016

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
It was the only thing I fought during that quest, I thought it was just a part of it. It didn't give me any good stuff as far as i know.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Yeah, it didn't, worth a try though. They're a real pain to get hold of, but maybe they're more frequent on the battles that are too hard for me.

You should probably do the Normal-tier green pinya battles, if you can, you should at least get some event drops out of those.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Where can I see my XP? I am thinking about using some elixers to recharge AP, but don't want to do it if I am close to leveling.

also i love that girl that sets that giant mushroom on fire and it just charges through the enemies. that is hilarious.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Mar 15, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

Where can I see my XP? I am thinking about using some elixers to recharge AP, but don't want to do it if I am close to leveling.

also i love that girl that sets that giant mushroom on fire and it just charges through the enemies. that is hilarious.

It's halfway down your profile screen (the Rank bar)

Yeah, that's a really good summon. A lot of them are just basically 'character shoots laser beams from off-screen' and aren't much to get excited about.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

It's halfway down your profile screen (the Rank bar)

Yeah, that's a really good summon. A lot of them are just basically 'character shoots laser beams from off-screen' and aren't much to get excited about.

Ah, I see.

Also lookin at rewards seems better for me to do the 3rd 7 AP mission rather than the 3rd 9 AP mission..

For one, I can do the 7 AP mission in 1 turn by just using the support summon, for two, it costs 7 ap, and gets me 9 blue points and 7 orange points, so 16/7=2.28, the 9 AP one takes me like 7 turns to complete, and gets me 11 blue and 9 orange, which is 20/9=2.22

Seems the easier one is also more efficient in terms of AP cost per bond point things gained. Unless I forgot how to do math that is....

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Holy poo poo A-RISE is voiced????

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, that's kind of interesting, I never really paid attention to how fast that goes up since it goes up 'fast enough'. I still wouldn't use (full) elixirs to recharge your AP, though, the event still has 5 days to run.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Oh, hey Zep, sorry about your other 100+ Umis, the ones you posted were pretty good.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

Oh, that's kind of interesting, I never really paid attention to how fast that goes up since it goes up 'fast enough'. I still wouldn't use (full) elixirs to recharge your AP, though, the event still has 5 days to run.

Yeah i used the half elixir i had, probably not gonna use the full elixirs unless i can't see myself completely linking them

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Holy poo poo A-RISE is voiced????

whats that

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Oh, hey Zep, sorry about your other 100+ Umis, the ones you posted were pretty good.

I am not so easily depressed. My only regret is that my favorite 45 were at the end.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Skwee posted:

whats that

Rival school idol group from the anime. They sang PRIVATE WARS and SHOCKING PARTY. You can buy them in SIF JP with seals.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Oh, neat. Still haven't ventured into seal territory. some day.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They come unidolized so you need 60 seals for all 3.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i have 2 lol. Dunno where I got them. What are the exchange rates for seals, like which type of card gets you what and how many

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Feeding 1 Rare to another for skillups gets you 1 Rare Seal. Presumably the same for SRs and URs?

Dunno if you get them from selling your cards or feeding them to cards with different skills.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Daxing Dan posted:

But iirc, isn't it the case that SID canon doesn't include Cotaro?

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Woooooo, i finally S scored that song and i was rewarded with a butt cop for my efforts (and also 50 gems)

Daxing Dan
Apr 2, 2015

Damn it, why it does need to remain only four bullets!?

Futaba Anzu posted:

Why is this self advertisement

Because I translated it, I guess.

graybook posted:

But iirc, isn't it the case that SID canon doesn't include Cotaro?

Acceptable losses.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

This is some dedication. The top ten ranked Japanese players for this event all changed their centers to the Snow Halation R's and changed their names to the lines each idol says before performing the song in the anime.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Trihugger posted:

This is some dedication. The top ten ranked Japanese players for this event all changed their centers to the Snow Halation R's and changed their names to the lines each idol says before performing the song in the anime.

Cute. I love it when they coordinate like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:eyepop: :3: :3: :3: