Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Suran37 posted:

I was silver 4 and just top-fragged a match with all DMG and Double AKs. We lost 16-12 and i deranked. Great ELO system valve.

You should be thankful because it's really hard to earn that Silver 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Suran37 posted:

I was silver 4 and just top-fragged a match with all DMG and Double AKs. We lost 16-12 and i deranked. Great ELO system valve.

sorry, the long dick of gaben decided to flash and penetrate your bhole in that game

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
You should start exchanging private messages with Up Circle about the ranking system conspiracy.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Suran37 posted:

I'm loving terrible at this game and I'm a silver elite and I cannot fathom how much loving worse people have to be to be below that. I can't even AWP.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
or we could just post about it in the thread for disccussing counter strike.

Or does that interrupt the busy schedule of examining flushas buy patterns to figure out if he's hacking

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
ee el oh

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
I thought reddit was jumping on the train of fnx having a VAC account but I guess since it's no longer on their front page it's back to flusha now.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Suran37 posted:

This post is a work of art, he even capitalized elo. Truly the Mona Lisa of shitposting :allears:

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
Why is it that so many aspiring twitch streamers are insufferable autists? If I ever meet one of these grown children in a match again I might just leave and save myself the hardened arteries.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

SealHammer posted:

Why is it that so many aspiring twitch streamers are insufferable autists? If I ever meet one of these grown children in a match again I might just leave and save myself the hardened arteries.

What do you mean why?

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Basically the only people who become popular on twitch fall into one or more of several categories; ridiculously hyperactive, legitimately very good at the game, viewbotters, and people with tits. Anyone who isn't completely insufferable realises this really quickly and stops streaming, and then you're left only with the autists who don't.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe

nftyw posted:

I thought reddit was jumping on the train of fnx having a VAC account but I guess since it's no longer on their front page it's back to flusha now.

I assumed the whole "flusha is hacking" thing was a joke, does Reddit actually believe it?

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

peanut- posted:

I assumed the whole "flusha is hacking" thing was a joke, does Reddit actually believe it?

I believe it

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Isn't he playing at big LANs with locked down computers and cameras pointed at his screen? How would that even work?

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
lol @ people believing pro CS players are hacking, did you believe pro cyclists were using doping as well?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

peanut- posted:

Isn't he playing at big LANs with locked down computers and cameras pointed at his screen? How would that even work?

edit: god drat it i can't say this poo poo.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Buller posted:

lol @ people believing pro CS players are hacking, did you believe pro cyclists were using doping as well?

I... I don't know what you're going for here.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I... I don't know what you're going for here.

Irony probably.

Doesn't matter though because it isn't really a valid comparison.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:tinfoil: fnatic has twitch reverse-stream hacks into the game, because its streamed theres nothing to detect b/c the hack is on the twitch server. You heard it here first boyzz :ssh:

e: Yeah if anything the pro cyclist thing would be akin to using suspiciously attained bike parks

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Buller posted:

So you're saying 56% of cs winners have been caught or admitted to cheating? Your post doesn't make sense any way you look at it

E: you could argue adderall is cheating/doping but that's not what's being talked about

goldblums eyes fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Mar 15, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

qhat posted:

and people with tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ez7tDs4Nlo

Luna Was Here fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Mar 15, 2016

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

peanut- posted:

yo dude i was asleep earlier so I wish i was here to save you from this but logic and reason dont work in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsCuXYNKKl4

this video is very relevant to recent discussion in the sub.io thread.

Up Circle fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Mar 15, 2016

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Ixtlilton posted:

Got my first ever 1v5 ace clutch today. And they weren't even dicking around. :feelsgood:

It was good stuff maybe someone can throw a video together from the demo *cough slurps cough*. I would but I don't have recording software and I'm not fancy with the computers.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

It was good stuff maybe someone can throw a video together from the demo *cough slurps cough*. I would but I don't have recording software and I'm not fancy with the computers.

you can get a link for the demo by checking the watch page and post that in here.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Up Circle posted:

you can get a link for the demo by checking the watch page and post that in here.

Yeah, but no one will watch 2 min of a demo compared to a 2 min youtube video. And I like to give slurps poo poo so there's that too.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Up Circle posted:

yo dude i was asleep earlier so I wish i was here to save you from this but logic and reason dont work in this thread.

committed to being a human being 24/7 about a first person shooter videogame lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

peanut- posted:

It's entirely possible. I've watched a few of the accusational demos and they are a bit fishy.

And yes, pros have been caught before. See: KQLY (Team LDLC, Titan), Sf (Clan-Mystik, Epsilon), emilio (Absolute Legends, Property), Nille (Western Wolves, Copenhagen Wolves), smn (Team ALTERNATE), and cLy (mousesports, Planetkey Dynamics). It's not impossible.

e: Yo, this is really neato cheeto.

https://twitter.com/MLG/status/709785740658343938

symbolic fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Mar 15, 2016

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Here's the thing though, even when kqly got vac'd and reddit went insane trying to find out who was gonna be next, they never did. No one called emilio being the next one down and HR was fairly popular at this time point. I can guarantee you that if after all the scrutiny by valve, the majors, and the community, that if after all of that flusha has not been caught, then he is not cheating

If he gets vac'd then permaban me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

Here's the thing though, even when kqly got vac'd and reddit went insane trying to find out who was gonna be next, they never did. No one called emilio being the next one down and HR was fairly popular at this time point. I can guarantee you that if after all the scrutiny by valve, the majors, and the community, that if after all of that flusha has not been caught, then he is not cheating
I see your point, but I feel the need to correct you: emilio was never on Hellraisers and he was VAC banned a month and a half before KQLY (during a match, too which is hilarious).

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

sterster posted:

Yeah, but no one will watch 2 min of a demo compared to a 2 min youtube video. And I like to give slurps poo poo so there's that too.

Sorry I meant post the link and I'll upload the round to youtube for u.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

symbolic posted:

It's entirely possible. I've watched a few of the accusational demos and they are a bit fishy.

And yes, pros have been caught before. See: KQLY (Team LDLC, Titan), Sf (Clan-Mystik, Epsilon), emilio (Absolute Legends, Property), Nille (Western Wolves, Copenhagen Wolves), smn (Team ALTERNATE), and cLy (mousesports, Planetkey Dynamics). It's not impossible.

e: Yo, this is really neato cheeto.

https://twitter.com/MLG/status/709785740658343938

Yeah it's nothing new that pros cheat online sometimes, but so far no evidence of cheats on LAN.

Also there have been a bunch of Allstar NA vs EU matches already, dunno why they are calling this the first.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

ArfJason posted:

committed to being a human being 24/7 about a first person shooter videogame lmao

your posting gets better every day too bad ur cs doesnt XDDDDDDDD

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, he was against HR was my confusion and I thought kqly came first but my point stands. Emilio got vacd, people lost their poo poo trying to find who was next, and no one did. People have been on flushas rear end since the beginning and nothing has come of it when it's been proven that the community doesn't know gently caress all about pros cheating except in extreme cases

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
I think we can all agree gently caress fnatic though right

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I like dennis so I like fnatic. Ok my poo poo opinion has been shared thanks for reading

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Make the Team Europe lineup just all the fnatic players

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Out of curiousity, what is the matchmaking ranks of the people here that are unironically suspicious of flusha?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
before valve cocked up the matchmaking formulation tables, i was a gold nova 3. I'm now a dmg.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

remember when people were convinced they were smuggling cheats hidden in their mouse drivers because of an insane hltv.org post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

metallicaeg posted:

I think we can all agree gently caress fnatic though right

NAH