Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

William Bear posted:

Still can't get over the anti-Trump PAC's new ad.

[video type=""]youtube.com/watch?v=OkSRJSUY0vs[/video]

Do they think this will dissuade people from voting for him? THEY LIKE HIS CRUDITY.

Why would you think this is aimed at Trump supporters? It's a general election ad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/709808399433736192

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

:captainpop:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

This has got to be it, lol

"I love the poorly educated"

ManifunkDestiny
Aug 2, 2005
THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN THE SEAHAWKS IS RUSSELL WILSON'S TAINT SWEAT

Seahawks #1 fan since 2014.

Al! posted:

It doesn't have to be true, trump has said it and if he somehow loses Florida he will use it to take everything down with him

And that would be different from him winning FL how...?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

i can believe that lol

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Cracked_Gear posted:

ol' Jeb's trying a repeat of 2000

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ok yeah that's probably it haha

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
We privilege identity politics over the less than worthless lives of poor white rural racists.

xwing
Jul 2, 2007
red leader standing by

a cop posted:

Am I the only one having trouble parsing this? Are you saying it would or wouldn't make sense for there to be no proof.

No, I missed a previous post before posting and I did some good engrish either way. I took it at face value and assumed that "distributing" a ballot by anyone other than the supervisor of elections would be to prevent fraud. My ballot was printed on demand so I'm sure there's other securities in place as well.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Why would you think this is aimed at Trump supporters? It's a general election ad

Our Principles is an explicitly establishment GOP group (It's led by Romney's former deputy chair, it gets donations from establishment elites). All their doing with these ads is making it more likely that Trump is the nominee, and less likely to defeat Hillary.

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

If that were the issue, wouldn't they be unable to see all republican candidates? In which case they would have mentioned that when calling up reporters and poo poo?

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Shakugan posted:

If that were the issue, wouldn't they be unable to see all republican candidates? In which case they would have mentioned that when calling up reporters and poo poo?

You think someone who doesn't know what political party they're registered as knows which candidates are in which primary? Probably the same level of people who think Trump's president now after he wins their state's primary.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Shakugan posted:

Before you can ask yourself that ask yourself this: are trump voters smart enough to know this?

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/03/revealed-the-trump-campaign-nda-that-volunteers-must-sign/

quote:

It's a broad gag order that says volunteers "promise and agree not to demean or disparage publicly" Trump, his family members, or his companies. The contract is apparently life-long, lasting for the "term of service and at all times thereafter."

lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/709809907441111040

Arcanen
Dec 19, 2005

M. Night Skymall posted:

You think someone who doesn't know what political party they're registered as knows which candidates are in which primary? Probably the same level of people who think Trump's president now after he wins their state's primary.

No, but I wouldn't think such people would know how to contact reporters either.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

Cardboard Box A posted:

(my race is the ONLY race which produces such self-haters; thus clearly indicating an evolutionary defect which, if not “culturally corrected”, will result in the extinction of the white race).

Soooooooo white people are...in...ferior?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Why wouldn't volunteers for the Trump Org sign billion-year contracts?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
One person involved in the gathering described it as in the “instain babby” stages

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
LYIN' TED

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

ManifunkDestiny posted:

And that would be different from him winning FL how...?

more chaos

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I used to get these ridiculous speeches in HS about how the successful and powerful never wait to the last minute to do anything, so no I can't have another day for my paper.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

New prediction on Democratic results in Florida in light of the news:

Clinton: 60%
TRUMP!: 30%
Sanders: 9%
O'Malley: 1%

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

santorum on a form

gross

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

is it wrong to take a photo of a ballot?

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

you forgot the ACCIO PANTIES. clearly the man with a sexualized harry potter avatar should not be throwing stones here

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Nonsense posted:

That's a sample, and it's ok to take a picture of a blank ballot. Just, usually, not one that has been filled out.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Ho ho, let's get this party started.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Oh boy.

E: Thats a sample.

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

fix: in

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SAM-

Denzer
May 15, 2009

Nonsense posted:

It's a $25,000 fine and 3 years in jail.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:jackbud:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
It could be a 'shop. Has anyone checked the pixels?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

It's a sample ballot you guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

TRU-

*gets disenfranchised*

• Locked thread