Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

This genuinely startled me when I saw it this afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
You loving assholes.

I've been randomly yelling SQUART in a gruff southern accent and laughing my rear end off for the last hour. :mad:

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Slowly but surely, the alien fungus crept over Chuck's face until all that remained was a misshapen, mumbling lump.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This video cures pedophiles.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Screaming Idiot posted:

This video cures pedophiles.

She's trying way too hard. Still. Years later.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Crow Jane posted:

This genuinely startled me when I saw it this afternoon.

There is a car in my town covered in maybe 500+ toy horses of every size and shape. I've seen it twice and haven't been able to get my phone out in time for a pic. Like this, but all horses:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

1 exp. point for every girl (that rejects him)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

blarzgh posted:

1 exp. point for every girl (that rejects him)

Why would you brag about Xit points?

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

twistedmentat posted:

Oh hey some more AUG from D&D

Even their guns are cheap trash.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Internet Wizard posted:

Looks like a bunch of cheap tools.

And airsoft guns.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Internet Wizard posted:

There's a lot less tacticlol on them than you'd expect.

Also, the dude in the Pj pants (why do people think these are acceptable day to day wear?" is wearing a Thulsa Doom shirt, god dammit, you're poisoning one of my favorite movies.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
I truly don't know what's worse between the guy on the right's face looking like a hair meatball, Mr. Baseball Cap and Pajama Bottoms' wardrobe or the fact that they're all holding their weapons in the most awkward fashion possible. I mean look at the expression on the middle guy's face.

The guy on the left is at least dressed normally and seems rather relaxed; it's like they stopped by his house and decided to pose with his guns to look cool but didn't know how to pull it off.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

This is the new challenge for anybody who could sit through Foam Adventure. I could not make it through this video.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

jodai posted:

This is the new challenge for anybody who could sit through Foam Adventure. I could not make it through this video.

Quality av/post combo.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

Scathach posted:

There is a car in my town covered in maybe 500+ toy horses of every size and shape. I've seen it twice and haven't been able to get my phone out in time for a pic. Like this, but all horses:

That's gotta do horrible things to your aerodynamics/fuel efficiency

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Scathach posted:

Late stage APV: Automotive Pony Virus

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scathach posted:

I want to see it crash into something.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

That's a goddamn Zika baby. His skull is legitimately smaller than the shotgun's buttstock

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol @ chuck c "banned from twitter" johnson still being around

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

twistedmentat posted:

There's a lot less tacticlol on them than you'd expect.

Also, the dude in the Pj pants (why do people think these are acceptable day to day wear?" is wearing a Thulsa Doom shirt, god dammit, you're poisoning one of my favorite movies.

I dunno, any SKS made to try and look like an AK is loving dumb. Especially with the bipod. And the bipod affixed to the clamshell on the ar.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

twistedmentat posted:

Oh hey some more AUG from D&D

"Uh got yer back Misser Trump, I'm wearin mah tactical jammies."

Scathach posted:

I see your pony car, and raise you a squirrel car:

Though in hindsight, this is just awesome.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Nothing can top the fish and lobster car:

They sing and dance to music.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jmcrofts posted:

I am incredibly mad that my search for both "cocktail sauce car" and "tartar sauce car" did not provide any themed automobiles. I'm forced to agree that the fish and lobster car can not be adequately topped.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Solice Kirsk posted:

I am incredibly mad that my search for both "cocktail sauce car" and "tartar sauce car" did not provide any themed automobiles. I'm forced to agree that the fish and lobster car can not be adequately topped.

Try butter.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Jmcrofts posted:

in motion;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP_AiKgopu8

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

NO! You should just crash this:

into this:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

NO! You should just crash this:

into this:

Collinsville seems to have had a falling-out with their former partner. :ohdear:

Mrs.Nameko
Dec 16, 2015

Mushrooms are the internet of the forest!
Mr.Skeltruck :skeltal:

There is also a giant grim reaper hanging off the back

Edit: It's actually pretty :black101:

Have this furry PUA mobile instead!

Mrs.Nameko has a new favorite as of 02:15 on Mar 16, 2016

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

jodai posted:

I actually remember making it through Foam Adventure, as terrible as it was.

This, however, I could not. Made it through 1:29 before I had to stop.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Oh God, the roof has a lobster conductor.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Mrs.Nameko posted:

Mr.Skeltruck :skeltal:

There is also a giant grim reaper hanging off the back

I forgot what were talking about and thought you were specifically posting a picture of the guy taking three invisible dicks on the billboard in the background.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jodai posted:

Please. It wasn't THAT bad.

*takes diaper out of the microwave*

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
If you can survive Foam Adventure, you can survive anything

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

Please. It wasn't THAT bad.

*takes diaper out of the microwave*

Oh please, Pamperchu is riveting like car wreck. Foam Adventure is a combination of extreme second hand embarrassment and nails on a chalkboard.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Cosima posted:

Oh please, Pamperchu is riveting like car wreck. Foam Adventure is a combination of extreme second hand embarrassment and nails on a chalkboard.

Is that the guy who lived in the shed in the back of some old guys house in a crib that had baby bottles around it and a old school stereo?

Oh and he complained that the diaper samples he got in the mail had HUGGIES all over it, so the mail person knew his shame.

Je suis fatigue
May 5, 2009

Amazing! It's a double J.O.!

twistedmentat posted:

Is that the guy who lived in the shed in the back of some old guys house in a crib that had baby bottles around it and a old school stereo?

Oh and he complained that the diaper samples he got in the mail had HUGGIES all over it, so the mail person knew his shame.

Yes, but probably more known for stealing used diapers from garbage cans to microwave them and put them on. Pretty sure you can see his microwave in his shack tour video.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Je suis fatigue posted:

Yes, but probably more known for stealing used diapers from garbage cans to microwave them and put them on. Pretty sure you can see his microwave in his shack tour video.

Ugh, it sounds less of a fetish and more like an addiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Didn't get ball cancer from unshielded broken microwaves?

• Locked thread