Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

After I think 6 stacks Kindred's passive starts targeting Baron/Herald/Dragon/Scuttler and no other neutrals. So you could potentially get more stacks after 6 without hunting champions but eventually it'll activate on Baron and then you're probably screwed until it changes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Apparently if you've been banned in the past you are ineligible for the new free rewards which is making me really happy to see people's reactions when they find out

Get wrecked toxic idiots!!!

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I love getting champions

Love it!!!!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
When they first announced the hextech crafting I was excited but as they released more info I stopped really giving a poo poo because it's implementation is kind of stupid

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

henkman posted:

When they first announced Iliterally anything made by riot games was excited but as they released more info I stopped really giving a poo poo because it's implementation is kind of stupid

Daemonlasher
Dec 31, 2012

SOULS?

kingcobweb posted:

I'm home and you're offline, I'd like to speak to your manager

Woops! Starting up again after I eat.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
[6:17PM] Caster Minion: who are you
[6:19PM] shadowkilla300: a friend of a friend
Do you know tiffany?
She told me to add you
Said u were good
[6:25PM] : I see yor d5
Pretty impressive

I have no idea who either of these people are

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Methanar posted:

Do you know tiffany?
She told me to add you
Said u were good
Pretty impressive

Tiffany wants to see your d5 :grin:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Wait a minute, that's not what I said

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

but it says so right there

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Methanar posted:

Do you know tiffany?
She told me to add you
Said u were good
Pretty impressive

Tiffany think's your cool bro.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Show her your penis

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

NTT posted:

Show her your penis mastery rating on Yas

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
After like six games of Jungle in a row I think I'm starting to resent the role.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lady Naga posted:

After like six games of Jungle in a row I think I'm starting to resent the role.

That's weird because I didn't start feeling that way until I spent time as a laner

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Lady Naga posted:

where's my gank scrub mid is pushing

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I like playing jungle is the thing! But it's exhausting.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
It's also exhausting when you watch as your devourer jungler isn't sated at 30 minutes

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I only play RE junglers :c00l:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

henkman posted:

It's also exhausting when you watch as your devourer jungler isn't sated at 30 minutes

:gonk:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

henkman posted:

Hell if you aren't sated by 20 minutes you're loving up kinda bad.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
and then instead of farming their almost full jungle they start pushing a lane that you're already in LOL

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The jungler is the person on your team who shows up 10 seconds after you die to kill the opposing 10% health laner, then shove your wave 80% of the wave to the tower before disappearing, never to be seen again until they pop up in the bottom lane near your inner while the enemy team is dancing around Baron and realize it's actually free.

On the other team the jungler is the piece of poo poo who stops you from free farming the enemy laner.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Kinda sucks that you can see orlyon sol's Stars while he's in a bush lol

KicksYouInHalf
Aug 6, 2007

National tragedy.

The Shortest Path posted:

Hell if you aren't sated by 20 minutes you're loving up kinda bad.

I had a yi finish a 36 minute game with 14 stacks. He would push waves while his jungle was completely respawned next to him.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

rabidsquid posted:

The jungler is the person on your team who shows up 10 seconds after you die to kill the opposing 10% health laner, then shove your wave 80% of the wave to the tower before disappearing, never to be seen again until they pop up in the bottom lane near your inner while the enemy team is dancing around Baron and realize it's actually free.

On the other team the jungler is the piece of poo poo who stops you from free farming the enemy laner.

I once had a jungler that literally never ganked. He just farmed the jungle and said "I'm sorry, I'm really trying" every few minutes.

It was so pathetic I legit couldn't even be mad at him.

He was The Saddest Warwick.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Darth Windu posted:

Kinda sucks that you can see orlyon sol's Stars while he's in a bush lol

prob won't get him just due to this, thanks Lyte

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Hermetic posted:

I once had a jungler that literally never ganked. He just farmed the jungle and said "I'm sorry, I'm really trying" every few minutes.

It was so pathetic I legit couldn't even be mad at him.

He was The Saddest Warwick.

I had this jg today, :negative:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Also, I kinda like hex tech crafting, thanks somewhat, riot.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
yeah it's a neat concept but no, i'm not going to buy the funny hat jax or the chinese lamp ward when i don't play jax whatsoever and the battlecast ward is the best ward (next to the one coming up)

Also, I grabbed a handful of ya'll that added me so you could get into the overflow club keep adding me--IGN is Gromp Hellscream. Once we got more than 5, figure out a tag name that sounds good and I'll put it up. I'd like to try to condense the clubs together outside of the presently full one!

Servaetes fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Mar 16, 2016

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The Rammus and penguin wards are cute

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

he ended up solo killing their fed mid a whole bunch, that game was certainly something

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016

Servaetes posted:

battlecast ward is the best ward (next to the one coming up)

Draven ward best ward.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Radical posted:

he ended up solo killing their fed mid a whole bunch, that game was certainly something

Really? because for the first two years of the game the concept of support didn't exist.

Also two ryze reworks.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

that aint true, i used to play support all the time in season 1

lucifirius
Mar 7, 2016
And weren't supports basically ward bitches?

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
That and Clairvoyance. It was cool to be in the spotlight as a jungler then, every red/blue kill *POOF*, I'm the star now!

Then again that was kinda sorta before every other goddamn character had a teleport, a ranged execute or a teleporting ranged execute so getting CV'd every 40 seconds wasn't too bad.

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
oh my god you have to unlock champion mastery 6 and 7 through hextech crafting

noooooooooooooooooo

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I had this jg today, :negative:

To be fair, his "ganks" probably would have just resulted in extra gold for the enemy team, so he may be right, in a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I got Urf from a chest :3:

e: Nami Urf, to be specific.

Lady Naga fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Mar 16, 2016

• Locked thread