Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Ego-bot posted:

So I'm guessing Trump wins West Virginia?

As likely as Cruz winning Utah, so yup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

You know I've heard someone say something nice about every shithole state I can think of, but I don't think I've ever heard a single positive thing about west Virginia my entire life

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

DELEGATE MATH: (rough guesses per MSNBC, not exact)

Pledged Delegates:
Hillary: 766 to 1155
Bernie: 553 to 855

With super-delegates:
Hillary: 1587 total
Bernie: 878 total

No word on the republican side yet

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Epic High Five posted:

You know I've heard someone say something nice about every shithole state I can think of, but I don't think I've ever heard a single positive thing about west Virginia my entire life

My favorite podcast My Brother My Brother and Me is made of dudes from there.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Epic High Five posted:

it makes other states look good in comparison

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

That movie about rockets with the gay cowboy thats not heath ledger, whatever his name is.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

oystertoadfish posted:

I'm assuming if they do it'll blow up in their fat loving faces just like their 2012 decision did because so far evidence suggests there is a just god

Ted Cruz spends three years saying "we should have run a true conservative" while loving over the establishment every chance he gets to firmly establish himself as the outsider. He becomes the 2020 front runner from a still disenfranchised base. Republican establishment candidate (let's say Paul Ryan) is a pretty distant second but can eek out a narrow victory with the new Republican super delegates. Chaos reigns.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

CubsWoo posted:

MO-4 will be close but I think Trump wins it by a few hundred

I just ran the county by county numbers and Trump looks like he's winning MO-4 57333 to 56416

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

They refused to commit treason 150 years ago.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

its beautiful but also poor hence the stereotypes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gay rockets and either they're loyal or the confederacy didn't even want them. Well, that's something I guess

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Epic High Five posted:

I've heard it's so beautiful that it would basically be paradise if it were forcibly depopulated of all current residents.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

My favorite podcast My Brother My Brother and Me is made of dudes from there.

Two out of three of which got the gently caress out.

PT6A posted:

I've heard it's so beautiful that it would basically be paradise if it were forcibly depopulated of all current residents.

Yep, Appalachia.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/709970769049165824

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Alternately, go with that guy from North Dakota's plan. No delegates are bound, every delegate is super.

It must be fun to be the one guy on a 112 member rules committee who proposes total anarchy every four years.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Msnbc has four reporters chilling at an outdoor table in Florida while club music plays.

It's odd and fun.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/khinman/status/709968297354248192

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

West Virginia has a good basketball team currently, and Jerry West was born in the state and played for WVU, so there's that.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Meanwhile...

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I mean, who would pick up a call from that rear end in a top hat on most nights let alone this one?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Jeb smiles

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Randy Moss is from West Virginia.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I'm starting to get primary fatigue. I feel like Milhouse wondering when they're going to get to the drat fireworks factory convention.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

They have good white water rafting for those of us on the East Coast.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I guess I could see the Republicans switching to something a bit more controlled, next cycle. Strict proportional + superdelegates means that as long as at least one establishment-favored candidate remains remotely viable into the convention, the Party Can Decide. The primary process itself could end up dragging on, but them's the breaks. Unless they also play with the length of the primary season, e.g. declare that all the primaries/caucuses have to take place within the same month (or six-week window, or w/e) or lose most of their delegates.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm noticing a trend about the best things about WV and their proximity to WV.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The natural beauty is leaving in coal cars in this scenario

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Republicans posted:

I'm starting to get primary fatigue. I feel like Milhouse wondering when they're going to get to the drat fireworks factory convention.

I've been burned out the last week or two. I'm hoping that Hillarys big night more or less ends the Democratic primary (even though I'm sure Bernie will stay at it) and at least there's one less guy on the Republcian side.

I need a break and March Madness couldn't come at a better time.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
why the gently caress is Missouri still not called

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Immortan posted:

Because there will probably be legal challenges by Cruz and Sanders in friendly counties to try and squeeze out more votes

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

I've been burned out the last week or two. I'm hoping that Hillarys big night more or less ends the Democratic primary (even though I'm sure Bernie will stay at it) and at least there's one less guy on the Republcian side.

I need a break and March Madness couldn't come at a better time.

You got your wish on the Republican side with Rubio.

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Immortan posted:

Not done counting the votes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Immortan posted:

Still two districts left to officially report.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Epic High Five posted:

If you smoke crack, the gas station attendants will gladly direct you to the right small rose holder to choose from. I'm not joking, this happened to me unprompted while I was on a rafting trip with the New/Gaulee rivers.

E: All of the hills on the rivers are noticeably flat because of all the strip mining for coal. West Virginians have a Stockholm Syndrome relationship with coal companies there, they have them all by the balls and it's depressing and sad.

Teriyaki Koinku has issued a correction as of 06:31 on Mar 16, 2016

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

Joementum posted:

I think it's fair to say, this is the greatest victory speech in the history of politics.

Thank you very much this was an amazing evening this is a great evening. They just announced North Carolina. I don't know if they've announced I don't know yet but we're leading by a lot so I think that Google announced it. Florida was so amazing. And how I want to thank god friends. Northern marianas islands have been so incredible and we picked up 9 delegates this morning. I heard very early in the morning I delicate such a lot. And I just wanted to thank the governor Ralph Doris great guy chairman nada who is a fantastic man. That was a very nice start to the day that I can tell you. Many things have been happening over the last short period of time. CNN was very nice they came up with a poll the poll said 49%. To fourteen and fifteen. We just had one from the economists just came out. 53%. And it sort of interesting because I was watching the news a little while ago. And one of the commentators who I'm not particularly fond of but these are minor details. Said but Donald Trump doesn't get over 50%. Because I'm at 4345. Actually now according to the economy. Separate 53 and I have to explain to these people they don't understand basic. Physics basic mathematics. Basic what ever you wanna call it. When I don't get over fifty we have four people. Right we have four people do you understand that. So when I get 53 in this one it's an example at 53. And that's with four people that's an amazing achievement just mathematically when you can get over 50%. Some day they can understand. Someday when we. We take it all they'll understand but it is really ridiculous I want to thank my family. My boy the American Don they've been to Arkansas are. We've talked guy Jared have been an amazing Epoch is home right now. In about two minutes or college is about ready to have a baby so I don't know. Sort of think we've been thinking about that now for a little while. But he bock has been so helpful in Jarrett has been amazing and it's been just great. I want to thank Barron for putting up with the fact that I'd never see him anymore. And I want to thank Barron I'd ever see my baron and it's his birthday on Sundays so we're very happy about that. So it's a little tough you know Hagar away. Because what he's going to be come on daddy what are you coming home I said what about two and a half weeks it's pretty tough. You're traveling all over the place it's really amazing guest and I went up to Ohio I went up to Youngstown. It we had an incredible crowd and. Just amazing people in this country we have so so many. Great people we will someday in the not too distant future if I wouldn't otherwise a socket happened I have to be honest but. But apple and all of these great companies will be making their product in the United States not in China. Had Britain not going to be. Losing our company's you know our companies are leaving our country rapidly rapidly whether it's carrier conditioning. Whether it's board whether it's eaten. I was in Cleveland and Eaton core they leaving and so many companies are leaving. And frankly I'm disgusted with it and I'm tired of seeing it and is no reason for it it's just gross incompetence at the highest level. We should not allow it to happen Pfizer great company pharmaceutical company they're going to Ireland. In this so many more yup corporate and versions you have people can't get their money back into the country because the politicians. Can't get a long they can't make a deal. Everybody agrees Democrat and Republican. Everybody agrees the money should come back is toward a half trillion dollars outside of this country. Everybody agrees that the money should be here. And the politicians for three years haven't been as effective. And we could make a deal there's an example of some things that you could do if I sat down with a few of the senate is if you have a congressman you could make a deal on that in ten minutes if you knew what you're doing. Because everybody wants to do it. And companies are actually leaving our country to get their money not only because our taxes are too light which we're gonna lower by the way. But companies are leaving our country in order to going to get money that's their money because there's no way of bring in it in. So we've got we've got a long way to go. But I think at some point it's gonna get done this has been very exciting this whole process. We started I was one of seventeen people senators. Governors I've had such great support. Doctor Brad Carson. The other day endorsed some. Great guy. Great guy wonderful man and Chris Christie endorse us that was so incredible. And today Ambon the came up and endorsed us she was grave and she is truly wonderful they truly wonderful woman and the job she's done in Florida's incredible. You know so many think we've had such incredible. Support. Paul Ryan called me the other day tremendous call I spoke with Mitch McConnell today we had a great conversation. The fact is we have to bring. Our party together we have to bring it to cut. We have. We have something happening that actually makes the Republican Party probably the biggest political story. Anywhere in the world everybody's writing about it all over Europe all over the world are talking about it. Millions of people are coming in to vote. This was an example Leavitt today many many more people Bob looking at the polling goes some looking at different polling goes all around the country where it's up. And the lions 456 blocks long and the woman and one woman was in there for forty years she's been working the polls that she said. Would have to people here. Would have three people now look at the line in the line looked like it was you know long it was really long five deep and long. And it's just a different thing we have a great opportunity at the people that are voting. Aren't Democrats are coming in. Independents are coming in and very very importantly people that never voted before it's an incredible site. I wanna pay my respects by the way to Todd Palin Sarah's husband says Sarah was here she was incredible issues make in his speech. On my behalf. And fantastic everybody loves her and what happened is he was in very bad accident he's tough as nails he's going to be fine. But I just want to pay my respects by the way to Todd. So. Our theme when we started. And Maloney and I came down yes it down everybody please. I mean and this is Marla do we give you seats it ought to stand. I'll look at it all they speak. Cory good job good. I hope from our home. Our whole squad. So when this began Maloney and I and I said. Gotta do it and she was so supportive and she's been so supportive it's been amazing. And we have to do what we came down the escalator and was about trade and it was about borders. And what happened is pretty quickly after that and we weren't we shot right up I shot right to the top of the polls. At a been leading in the polls almost from the beginning without fail. We went up the June most people sat on the Iran. He's just gonna have five and he's having a good time this isn't necessarily I've met at the time. I would have you don't have been a very nice time but you know what I'm working very hard. And there is great anger believe me there is great Hank. One of the broadcasters was saying is there anger and its intimacy I supposed to signal does not we love the way things are working. We love the did you made with Iran it's wonderful you give my 150 billion dollars we get nothing. We love all the deals a trade deals are wonderful and you lose 500 billion dollars a year with China we lose 58. Billion dollars a year terms of in terms of imbalance it's a total imbalance we don't make good deals anymore we don't win anymore as a country we don't win anymore and they asked is there anchor. From your people this seemed to be and is that there is anger they're not angry people. But they want to see the country properly run they wanna see borders they want to see good health care they wanna see things properly taken care up. They want our military rebuild our military is a very bad state they want it rebuilt. Very very importantly and they want the Second Amendment by the way protected and protected strongly. And that's going to happen. And you know what they want so badly they want our veterans taking care of our veterans are treated so. Bad. So. We started and something happened called Paris. Paris happened and Paris was a disaster that was dip in many disasters but. It was Paris and then we had a case in Los Angeles where it was in California where. Fourteen young people were killed and it just goes on and on and on. And what happened with me is this whole run took on a whole new meaning not just borders not just good trade deals that would make the best rate deals. You've ever seen we've got such endorsements from Carl Icahn and the smartest people in business. And these people are going to be negotiating deals and that the best in the world we have the best business people in the world they get a note would it have such great deals. With him to do so good with trade we're gonna do so good on the border but it took on a whole new meaning. And the meaning was very simple we need. Protection and our country and that's going to happen and all of a sudden the poll numbers shot up. And I'm just very proud to be a part of this I think we're going to go and we did a lot of trips over the next month but I think we're gonna have a great victory. And I think more importantly than anything else we are going to start winning again this country is going to start winning again. We don't. We don't win without military we can't be devices we're gonna knock the hell out of them. We don't win. We don't win a tray. China. Everybody Japan. Mexico. Vietnam India and named the country anybody we deal. Anybody we do business with beats us. We don't win it tonight we're gonna win a trade we're gonna make our country rich again we're gonna make our country great again. And we need the rich in order to make a great I'm sorry to attack. So. So I'm going forward we had a fantastic evening I would have never thought this could have happened I guess we're waiting for one result which possibly will be very successful also. But to win that this states that we wanted to win by the margins and a special look this is my second home Florida to win by that kind of an arm where his music. And I have to say it I have to say that. Number what I want to congratulate. Marco Rubio on having run a really tough campaign he's tough and Smart. He's got a great future he's got a great news. But I have to say and nobody has ever ever in the history of politics received the kind of negative advertising. That I have. Record record record at it mostly false I would sell under present but about 90%. Mostly false. Vicious. Horrible. They say it was eighteen million the first week. Meaning last week and 25 million it added up to over forty million. Dollars. And you explain it to me because I can't my numbers when op I don't understand. My number's going to. I'm it has been an interesting experience last week Adam Scott won at trump national to route one the big tournament the world championship of golf and Adam who's a great guy appears somebody you folks on that but. I'm watching the we have television screens all over a week down it is gorgeous green Doral and everything's working beautifully and that a commercial comes on the worst commercial and I'm with these wonderful people from Cadillac and all these top executives. And I'm saying. Looked over there look don't watch it go don't you don't want to watch it I'm saying don't aren't isn't it grants beautiful look but don't watch. And they came in waves one after another after another. And it was brutal and then Adam come. The senate is as handsome kid from Australia one of the greatest golfers at the world made an unbelievable shot on the eighteenth hole to win the tournament he's a great champion. And weakening of the U want. Had just before we break for a cup. Merger all will be right back with our great champion for more spread yet I haven't gotten used to commercialize involved. Adult lives two of them who love them. What a day that wins what a disaster. Lot of. Okay. So again I just want to congratulate everybody this is a really interesting process it's an amazing process is very tough. But it is a by the end if you get to the end you can handle a lot of things including pressure that I can tell you because there's nothing like it lies deceit. Viciousness. Disgusting reporters horrible. Summons. Summer some some really disgusting people back that I. Had I just wanna say whether to go forward. And we're gonna win but more importantly we're gonna win for the country within a win win win and we're not stopping we're gonna have great victories for our country thank you very much everybody. Okay.

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

They refused to do what the wealthy slave-owning plantation masters told them to do and stayed in the union. Don't poo poo on them: https://storify.com/tonybreed/leslie-wolfhard-talks-about-us-exploitation-of-app They really don't deserve it :(

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

RedQueen posted:

Thank you very much this was an amazing evening this is a great evening. They just announced North Carolina. I don't know if they've announced I don't know yet but we're leading by a lot so I think that Google announced it. Florida was so amazing. And how I want to thank god friends. Northern marianas islands have been so incredible and we picked up 9 delegates this morning. I heard very early in the morning I delicate such a lot. And I just wanted to thank the governor Ralph Doris great guy chairman nada who is a fantastic man. That was a very nice start to the day that I can tell you. Many things have been happening over the last short period of time. CNN was very nice they came up with a poll the poll said 49%. To fourteen and fifteen. We just had one from the economists just came out. 53%. And it sort of interesting because I was watching the news a little while ago. And one of the commentators who I'm not particularly fond of but these are minor details. Said but Donald Trump doesn't get over 50%. Because I'm at 4345. Actually now according to the economy. Separate 53 and I have to explain to these people they don't understand basic. Physics basic mathematics. Basic what ever you wanna call it. When I don't get over fifty we have four people. Right we have four people do you understand that. So when I get 53 in this one it's an example at 53. And that's with four people that's an amazing achievement just mathematically when you can get over 50%. Some day they can understand. Someday when we. We take it all they'll understand but it is really ridiculous I want to thank my family. My boy the American Don they've been to Arkansas are. We've talked guy Jared have been an amazing Epoch is home right now. In about two minutes or college is about ready to have a baby so I don't know. Sort of think we've been thinking about that now for a little while. But he bock has been so helpful in Jarrett has been amazing and it's been just great. I want to thank Barron for putting up with the fact that I'd never see him anymore. And I want to thank Barron I'd ever see my baron and it's his birthday on Sundays so we're very happy about that. So it's a little tough you know Hagar away. Because what he's going to be come on daddy what are you coming home I said what about two and a half weeks it's pretty tough. You're traveling all over the place it's really amazing guest and I went up to Ohio I went up to Youngstown. It we had an incredible crowd and. Just amazing people in this country we have so so many. Great people we will someday in the not too distant future if I wouldn't otherwise a socket happened I have to be honest but. But apple and all of these great companies will be making their product in the United States not in China. Had Britain not going to be. Losing our company's you know our companies are leaving our country rapidly rapidly whether it's carrier conditioning. Whether it's board whether it's eaten. I was in Cleveland and Eaton core they leaving and so many companies are leaving. And frankly I'm disgusted with it and I'm tired of seeing it and is no reason for it it's just gross incompetence at the highest level. We should not allow it to happen Pfizer great company pharmaceutical company they're going to Ireland. In this so many more yup corporate and versions you have people can't get their money back into the country because the politicians. Can't get a long they can't make a deal. Everybody agrees Democrat and Republican. Everybody agrees the money should come back is toward a half trillion dollars outside of this country. Everybody agrees that the money should be here. And the politicians for three years haven't been as effective. And we could make a deal there's an example of some things that you could do if I sat down with a few of the senate is if you have a congressman you could make a deal on that in ten minutes if you knew what you're doing. Because everybody wants to do it. And companies are actually leaving our country to get their money not only because our taxes are too light which we're gonna lower by the way. But companies are leaving our country in order to going to get money that's their money because there's no way of bring in it in. So we've got we've got a long way to go. But I think at some point it's gonna get done this has been very exciting this whole process. We started I was one of seventeen people senators. Governors I've had such great support. Doctor Brad Carson. The other day endorsed some. Great guy. Great guy wonderful man and Chris Christie endorse us that was so incredible. And today Ambon the came up and endorsed us she was grave and she is truly wonderful they truly wonderful woman and the job she's done in Florida's incredible. You know so many think we've had such incredible. Support. Paul Ryan called me the other day tremendous call I spoke with Mitch McConnell today we had a great conversation. The fact is we have to bring. Our party together we have to bring it to cut. We have. We have something happening that actually makes the Republican Party probably the biggest political story. Anywhere in the world everybody's writing about it all over Europe all over the world are talking about it. Millions of people are coming in to vote. This was an example Leavitt today many many more people Bob looking at the polling goes some looking at different polling goes all around the country where it's up. And the lions 456 blocks long and the woman and one woman was in there for forty years she's been working the polls that she said. Would have to people here. Would have three people now look at the line in the line looked like it was you know long it was really long five deep and long. And it's just a different thing we have a great opportunity at the people that are voting. Aren't Democrats are coming in. Independents are coming in and very very importantly people that never voted before it's an incredible site. I wanna pay my respects by the way to Todd Palin Sarah's husband says Sarah was here she was incredible issues make in his speech. On my behalf. And fantastic everybody loves her and what happened is he was in very bad accident he's tough as nails he's going to be fine. But I just want to pay my respects by the way to Todd. So. Our theme when we started. And Maloney and I came down yes it down everybody please. I mean and this is Marla do we give you seats it ought to stand. I'll look at it all they speak. Cory good job good. I hope from our home. Our whole squad. So when this began Maloney and I and I said. Gotta do it and she was so supportive and she's been so supportive it's been amazing. And we have to do what we came down the escalator and was about trade and it was about borders. And what happened is pretty quickly after that and we weren't we shot right up I shot right to the top of the polls. At a been leading in the polls almost from the beginning without fail. We went up the June most people sat on the Iran. He's just gonna have five and he's having a good time this isn't necessarily I've met at the time. I would have you don't have been a very nice time but you know what I'm working very hard. And there is great anger believe me there is great Hank. One of the broadcasters was saying is there anger and its intimacy I supposed to signal does not we love the way things are working. We love the did you made with Iran it's wonderful you give my 150 billion dollars we get nothing. We love all the deals a trade deals are wonderful and you lose 500 billion dollars a year with China we lose 58. Billion dollars a year terms of in terms of imbalance it's a total imbalance we don't make good deals anymore we don't win anymore as a country we don't win anymore and they asked is there anchor. From your people this seemed to be and is that there is anger they're not angry people. But they want to see the country properly run they wanna see borders they want to see good health care they wanna see things properly taken care up. They want our military rebuild our military is a very bad state they want it rebuilt. Very very importantly and they want the Second Amendment by the way protected and protected strongly. And that's going to happen. And you know what they want so badly they want our veterans taking care of our veterans are treated so. Bad. So. We started and something happened called Paris. Paris happened and Paris was a disaster that was dip in many disasters but. It was Paris and then we had a case in Los Angeles where it was in California where. Fourteen young people were killed and it just goes on and on and on. And what happened with me is this whole run took on a whole new meaning not just borders not just good trade deals that would make the best rate deals. You've ever seen we've got such endorsements from Carl Icahn and the smartest people in business. And these people are going to be negotiating deals and that the best in the world we have the best business people in the world they get a note would it have such great deals. With him to do so good with trade we're gonna do so good on the border but it took on a whole new meaning. And the meaning was very simple we need. Protection and our country and that's going to happen and all of a sudden the poll numbers shot up. And I'm just very proud to be a part of this I think we're going to go and we did a lot of trips over the next month but I think we're gonna have a great victory. And I think more importantly than anything else we are going to start winning again this country is going to start winning again. We don't. We don't win without military we can't be devices we're gonna knock the hell out of them. We don't win. We don't win a tray. China. Everybody Japan. Mexico. Vietnam India and named the country anybody we deal. Anybody we do business with beats us. We don't win it tonight we're gonna win a trade we're gonna make our country rich again we're gonna make our country great again. And we need the rich in order to make a great I'm sorry to attack. So. So I'm going forward we had a fantastic evening I would have never thought this could have happened I guess we're waiting for one result which possibly will be very successful also. But to win that this states that we wanted to win by the margins and a special look this is my second home Florida to win by that kind of an arm where his music. And I have to say it I have to say that. Number what I want to congratulate. Marco Rubio on having run a really tough campaign he's tough and Smart. He's got a great future he's got a great news. But I have to say and nobody has ever ever in the history of politics received the kind of negative advertising. That I have. Record record record at it mostly false I would sell under present but about 90%. Mostly false. Vicious. Horrible. They say it was eighteen million the first week. Meaning last week and 25 million it added up to over forty million. Dollars. And you explain it to me because I can't my numbers when op I don't understand. My number's going to. I'm it has been an interesting experience last week Adam Scott won at trump national to route one the big tournament the world championship of golf and Adam who's a great guy appears somebody you folks on that but. I'm watching the we have television screens all over a week down it is gorgeous green Doral and everything's working beautifully and that a commercial comes on the worst commercial and I'm with these wonderful people from Cadillac and all these top executives. And I'm saying. Looked over there look don't watch it go don't you don't want to watch it I'm saying don't aren't isn't it grants beautiful look but don't watch. And they came in waves one after another after another. And it was brutal and then Adam come. The senate is as handsome kid from Australia one of the greatest golfers at the world made an unbelievable shot on the eighteenth hole to win the tournament he's a great champion. And weakening of the U want. Had just before we break for a cup. Merger all will be right back with our great champion for more spread yet I haven't gotten used to commercialize involved. Adult lives two of them who love them. What a day that wins what a disaster. Lot of. Okay. So again I just want to congratulate everybody this is a really interesting process it's an amazing process is very tough. But it is a by the end if you get to the end you can handle a lot of things including pressure that I can tell you because there's nothing like it lies deceit. Viciousness. Disgusting reporters horrible. Summons. Summer some some really disgusting people back that I. Had I just wanna say whether to go forward. And we're gonna win but more importantly we're gonna win for the country within a win win win and we're not stopping we're gonna have great victories for our country thank you very much everybody. Okay.

Okay.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
so bern is behind 300 delegates

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

gently caress da Mods posted:

so bern is behind 300 delegates

But also like 700

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
but if bernie just clenches landslide wins between now and the convention...

• Locked thread