Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

El Hefe posted:

It certainly arouses enough interest in idiots like you to talk about it

Truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

They'll be celebrating in the streets of Pique's periscope chats tonight

lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I support barca because I support football

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

African AIDS cum posted:

They'll be celebrating in the streets of Pique's periscope chats tonight

One thing's for certain, they'll never be celebrating in the streets of whatever poo poo team your support.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

El Hefe posted:

One thing's for certain, they'll never be celebrating in the streets of whatever poo poo team your support.

Traffordcast on tour

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
I support Chelsea but I follow Rayo as I follow a bunch of European clubs with large left-wing fan bases (like Celtic and OM). Sad to see they drew against out-of-form Eibar today; looks like they've gone six matches without a win now. Hopefully they can avoid the drop this season.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

El Hefe posted:

Portland Timbers Soccer Club were MLS champions last season. Rekt..

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Panama Red posted:

I support Chelsea but I follow Rayo as I follow a bunch of European clubs with large left-wing fan bases (like Celtic and OM).

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Panama Red posted:

I support Chelsea but I follow Rayo as I follow a bunch of European clubs with large left-wing fan bases (like Celtic and OM). Sad to see they drew against out-of-form Eibar today; looks like they've gone six matches without a win now. Hopefully they can avoid the drop this season.

No Livorno, shameful.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Panama Red posted:

Panama Red posted:

Chelsea....large left-wing fan bases

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Burning Rain
Jul 17, 2006

What's happening?!?!
A guy in the metro today told me that he has a ticket for the next classico that will let him have dinner with Ronaldo after the match. He also said that next season he'll meet Beckham after man utd - man city match. I'm happy that after two years in Barcelona I finally met a true representative of Real fans.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Golazo by Konoplianka in the Sevilla v Villarreal game

Great match so far

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Gigi Galli posted:

No Livorno, shameful.

livornowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l82LAJ4qVo

El Hefe posted:

Golazo by Konoplianka in the Sevilla v Villarreal game

Great match so far

sevilla will probably not get their away poo poo together to be a force in spain but drat if the games aren't insanely fun to watch

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Lol drat he scored and inmediately got injured

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct

Gigi Galli posted:

No Livorno, shameful.

I follow Livorno in Italy, l'OM in France, Celtic in Scotland, St. Pauli in Germany, etc.

Yes, Chelsea is an odd choice, but I started supporting them before I either developed a political consciousness or knew anything about British politics (not that English and Welsh ultras are particularly known for their politics, I think).

Anyway, Valencia lost again and their fans are none too happy that Neville is loving off back to England to help the national team over the break. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/levante-1-0-valencia-gary-7548545

AndTheKnee
Nov 7, 2010
Gary probably squeaks out a draw or better if he can give a half time team talk in spanish today. None of the outfield players gave a poo poo except for maybe musta and javi fuego

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Panama Red posted:

I follow Livorno in Italy, l'OM in France, Celtic in Scotland, St. Pauli in Germany, etc.

Yes, Chelsea is an odd choice, but I started supporting them before I either developed a political consciousness or knew anything about British politics (not that English and Welsh ultras are particularly known for their politics, I think).

Anyway, Valencia lost again and their fans are none too happy that Neville is loving off back to England to help the national team over the break. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/levante-1-0-valencia-gary-7548545
Celtic.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Keylor saving the whites yet again

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
1-1 youre so poo poo Real.

edit - gently caress

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

quote:

TOR Las Palmas! 1:1 durch Willian J.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

lomzus posted:

1-1 youre so poo poo Real.

edit - gently caress

Las Palmas were dominating and deserved the draw, RM are poo poo and without Keylor they would be mid table.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
After such an heroic victory Real Madrid places themselves a mere 12 points off the lead.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
madrid was woeful in the second half

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Panama Red posted:

lol

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
After playing in Gran Canarias, Cristiano took his private jet to Marrakech once again lol.

not that there's anything wrong with it

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

more evidence pointing to Real Madrid's problem being their guts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNBvDntdu4Q

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Panama Red posted:

Jesus Christ

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

this is the worst thread on something awful which is quite the accomplishment

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

ephex posted:

Jesus Christ

This forum is dying because we run all the plastics out.

I for one am glad.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I love this thread.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Yes, Hitler is an odd choice, but I started supporting him before I either developed a political consciousness or knew anything about German history

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

Yes, Hitler is an odd choice, but I started supporting him before I either developed a political consciousness or knew anything about German history

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I think Panama red might be making one of those fabled irony posts I've heard so much about

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
permaban every farca fan, thanks

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I love this thread and all the barca boys who post in it. I even like the fuccboi Madrid fans who always remind us how important it is to care about mid table squads.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

BWV posted:

that was a cool goal

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

this thread is for barcelona fans thoughts about their own team, their thoughts on other teams and the political leanings of various football clubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
It's not our fault that all the Madrid fans have left and never post anymore because they are all embarrassed to admit they support that club

• Locked thread