Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

lol :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jehovah's Witnesses?

I like that my phone tried to correct that to Jenova

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

i shouldn't keep feeding him, i know

i saw the avatar though, he deserves some pity

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

nah some random guy got locked out and decided i was the guy to let him in I guess? he showed me ID through the door but i wasn't exactly thrilled and was 25% sure i was going to get killed

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Cake Attack posted:

nah some random guy got locked out and decided i was the guy to let him in I guess? he showed me ID through the door but wasn't exactly thrilled

That blows.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I ignored someone doing that one time and they ended up breaking the glass panel on the door and letting themselves in, so that's probably preferable (if that would have been an option)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

I ignored someone doing that one time and they ended up breaking the glass panel on the door and letting themselves in, so that's probably preferable (if that would have been an option)

Well, Cake is in an apartment and the guy who buzzed was probably on the first floor.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

just throw up in the lobby and get the police called on you and carted to the hospital against your will my man nbd

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Well, Cake is in an apartment and the guy who buzzed was probably on the first floor.

Yeah, same for me, assuming you mean first floor in the American sense. I mean they broke the panel on the door to the apartment block, I guess they still had their own key somehow even though they didn't have the block key.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Polsy posted:

Yeah, same for me, assuming you mean first floor in the American sense. I mean they broke the panel on the door to the apartment block, I guess they still had their own key somehow even though they didn't have the block key.

Ah.

Don't most apartments either have lobbies or at least custodians who can open doors up.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We got security people here in Korea.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Cake Attack posted:

nah some random guy got locked out and decided i was the guy to let him in I guess? he showed me ID through the door but i wasn't exactly thrilled and was 25% sure i was going to get killed

I am glad you were not brutally murdered, my friend.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

thank you, i am too

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Don't most apartments either have lobbies or at least custodians who can open doors up.

There's a lot of smaller buildings, at least in the UK, which aren't any bigger than a large house and are just two flats per floor with not much more than a staircase in the middle. Technically the landlord and/or estate agent would have a key but you most likely couldn't get those on short notice even if you had their number.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
normally i intersperse this delicious double IPA between lighter brews. BUT NOT TONIGHT

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Polsy posted:

I couldn't bring myself to leave the chat posting stats the same as last time, though the bar chart isn't as interesting to look at I was hoping. Several up-and-comers who only started (significantly) posting in the last few threads, though.

25->22 :woop:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

When u wake up early to work out but say fuckit and play video games instead

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Erg posted:

Don't do this a lot or you end up like me

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Erg posted:

THUG

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
LYYYFE

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Don't do this a lot or you end up like me

It's the first time all year!

Usually I just say fuckit and go back to sleep instead :v:

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

you die if you work out

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

lol

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3:

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Puchi Mako matsuri

X

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Momodora 4 looks pretty good and pretty

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Puchi Mako matsuri

X

The pose of being fattened!

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Knorth posted:

Momodora 4 looks pretty good and pretty

It's really good and gorgeous, actually. I wish the author would remake 1-3 in the same style and sell them for like $25, I'd buy them in a flash.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sorry Corals posted:

you die if you work out

The opposite reading is true

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's a good series

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sorry Corals posted:

you die if you work out

i just did my calves, what now neetcucks??

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I forgot about Momodora and really don't need any more games to play now, ugh....

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Lemon-Lime posted:

It's really good and gorgeous, actually. I wish the author would remake 1-3 in the same style and sell them for like $25, I'd buy them in a flash.

Yeah! I only played a little of 2 but I'd definitely go back to it if it were released on steam like that

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i remember megaman zero being a lot more fun when i didnt suck and run out of lives. sigh. its gotta freakin hit 0 when i actually learn the boss's strats

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Space Flower posted:

i just did my calves, what now neetcucks??

bro my calves are too muscular...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

bro my calves are too muscular...

pics

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

:captainpop:

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010