Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Blockhouse posted:

Now I'm excited to see what mechanic or resource they give Ultron to make him not just be Dr. Doom 2
Tech and Also Tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

YASSS GUYS WE GOT FAT ELECTRIC HER TELEPORT

Bullshit, we need to cry until she gets kirigis teleport

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Tech and Also Tech

moon told me that mobile game ultron has robot soccer hooligans, so i hope he gets that!!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I'll just say it's changed quite a bit from even this but is shaping up very nicely. I would be hype for Friday. He's gotten some great buffs in the past 24 hours.

thank you sun guy. hype levels rising.

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Costumes totally drop. I got the Taskmaster Age of Ultron one (which I already had) awhile ago! Heck yeah

First and only costume I've had drop was the Taskmaster Udon costume, which dropped while I was wearing the Taskmaster Udon costume :v:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

Bullshit, we need to cry until she gets kirigis teleport

We will. I'm on the phone but I saw somebody disagreed with you on your request to get a real teleport.

Since they didn't explain why, I would suggest reporting them. And report TonyBing too. Just because.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

TEST CENTRAL IS UP!!!!! :ducksiren:

Guys get in there and test Double D. He's in a very solid place but needs just a couple additional tunes put to him. No, not Mr 69 tunes but you get the drill.

His ult got buffed on radius as well as all his area skills which was huge.

Really, the main concern is attack speed which was added back to one of his passives. If you aren't generating combo points at the same rate as live, we have a problem.

Let's do this. I'm pumped BABAY!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's actually down to a B after the visual update.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Real nice bulge there. Not too bad really.

Got a decent hang too that any man can really admire. Doesn't really protrude out too much but somewhat plantain looking in the hang.

A-grade bulge review.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'm on the steam TC and this just seems to be regular-rear end daredevil but with his visual update

e: oh you buy the update from the store

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Mar 16, 2016

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

where's the gobby tuning gaz

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Looking at how Magik was tuned, expect that Gobbo tuning in roughly June

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
okay I finally have enough splinters

do I get gob, magik, or fisticus

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gob is objectively the coolest of the three, but fisticus has a pretty exemplary bulge. Get magik.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
but then I gotta strip my summoner gear off doom

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Good, Doom should be trispec.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Punchy, I need your guidance. ICR is a devil because challenge 40+ on Epic is rare alone and I cannot for the love of god roll any Brood Cave 40+. I think you might win by default at this rate.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I have a CR 43 Brood Caves scenario here but it has the "no medkits" and lightning orbs modifier, which no doubt are very bad for your purposes.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Blockhouse posted:

okay I finally have enough splinters

do I get gob, magik, or fisticus

Magik is fun, you can do full melee, melee with demon backup, or aoe ranged.

Fistigon is a bit finicky, and a little bit squishier than most melee, but holy hell can he crap out damage.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

rng loved me tonight

within the span of about 20 minutes in CMM I got

Green Goblin token lol i already maxed his ult
Magneto Was Right T-Shirt
Odin blessing with Ult Upgrade (same wave as mags shirt)
Tyr Rune
Gok

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

rng loved me tonight

within the span of about 20 minutes in CMM I got

Is it just my meth-addled imagination, or does Cosmic Midtown completely blow the doors off the other two cosmic zones?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

chightown is good for drops and nothing else, including its unique set of items that only drop there

cicp is lol i don't know, i don't go there

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jujojoh posted:

Punchy, I need your guidance. ICR is a devil because challenge 40+ on Epic is rare alone and I cannot for the love of god roll any Brood Cave 40+. I think you might win by default at this rate.

Yeah my Plan A is for you to get no brood caverns, not record a time, and lose to a joke 30 min entry.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

chightown is good for drops and nothing else, including its unique set of items that only drop there

cicp is lol i don't know, i don't go there

ICP is best for that blue box achievement, after that delete it from your menu

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jujojoh posted:

If either of you guys have any trouble with this, I just need to know. There's a part of me that wants to simply hold off on the challenge round for the Tourney chip.

I just need to know if you're having trouble rolling this current challenge and if you two want to do this.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I definitely want to do this as announced, cos I already did my run and jujujoh hasn't even found a valid droom chip yet.

Are they tradeable? If they are and he hasn't found one by the weekend, I'll give him one so he can record a run.

Or we could drop the CR to 30, that's fine too.

punchymcpunch fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Mar 16, 2016

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

There's two guys on the O, where any idea they suggest is usually god awful. Literally, in over 1,000 posts, I don't think I've ever agreed with IcipherX on anything. I find BruddaJokka insufferable as well. IcipherX is the worst though.

quote:

IcipherXIcipherX LatveriaPosts: 3,494 Cosmic
4:33AM
Devils due should be a finisher and Street sweeper (renamed to pressure point attacks and with a new animation à la Iron Fists "Seven armies") his new sig. Lorewise more appropriate.

Agree, we definitely need another Black Cat-like signature.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Any idea what Elektra's synergies are?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also BIG DEAL RACON BUILD

http://marvelheroes.info/build/33002/

72 INT "Rocket Raccon" build.

Seriously, hardest word in the entire world to spell. Knocked out my whole college freshman class in the National Spelling Bee.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Average

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Jedit posted:

Any idea what Elektra's synergies are?

25: Add extra queso
50: Upgrade to steak

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

ICR, Link me all the good Magik builds

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Drythe posted:

ICR, Link me all the good Magik builds

Linking all the good ones.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/35333/

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

So many choices

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Drythe posted:

So many choices

Here's another that I guess isn't bad either. 4:25 ttk with video.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/31540/

It's a full Melee build with a summon layer.

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Here's another that I guess isn't bad either. 4:25 ttk with video.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/31540/

It's a full Melee build with a summon layer.

Two bar playstyle. Yuck. First one seems more lax.

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Give me one bar heroes or give me death

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I wanted to do another joke summoner build using Dr. Strange last night. I spent hours rerolling uniques and artifacts I haven't touched in forever and trying different omega specs and power selections. I got it down to a whopping 32s on the small dummy. Then I threw away all the summoner gear, slapped on regular dps gear, and switched omegas from summoner to normal dps but still used the same power spec with projections and legion maxed. I killed the dummy in 20s that way. So a summoner spec Strange actually loses a shitload of dps gearing for summoning and does vastly better as a weak sorta Fangs spec. BUT got the big dummy down in 4:50 so better than Taskmaster! :D

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Vax posted:

Two bar playstyle. Yuck. First one seems more lax.

It's like drifting off slowly on a cloud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
10 more omegas to go. I would have saved so much money on the first 7500 if CMM had existed.

• Locked thread