Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I agree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I generally just use my real name because that's what I've done since I was 5

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

littleorv posted:

I guess the difficulty curve of SMT IV wasn't great either. About halfway through the game I was just trivializing all of the bosses in a few turns. That probably had more to do with my build than anything else though.

I think the un-safety valve the game has when you're immune to all of a boss' attacks is lame, just spamming the hard-hitting almighty attacks.

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

She's very cute but she needs to develop some self confidence

Everything Burrito posted:

although the usefulness of tank driving kinda relies on empty tanks just sitting around with the keys in

No idea about tanks, but a lot of military vehicles are designed to be able to be operated by The World's Biggest Moron. That way they can still do stuff once you bolt on 400 subsystems, while under fire, and trying to read 5 different maps.
Does a modern mbt even have keys?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Also every RPG I've played that has a skill to drain MP from monsters makes everything loving immune to it or something, because I rarely even come out ahead on the cost of using that spell.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Red Minjo posted:

I think the un-safety valve the game has when you're immune to all of a boss' attacks is lame, just spamming the hard-hitting almighty attacks.

For me it was power charged Myriad Arrows. Surprisingly few bosses were resistant to gun attacks iirc.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://d2.maxfile.ro/mztrtwqmbs.webm

:coffeepal:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Red Minjo posted:

Oh I realize what you meant now.

Yeah that was dumb

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

littleorv posted:

I generally just use my real name because that's what I've done since I was 5

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Red Minjo posted:

Also every RPG I've played that has a skill to drain MP from monsters makes everything loving immune to it or something, because I rarely even come out ahead on the cost of using that spell.

Isn't most mp drain moves base on what the emeny have, so if they have little mp you get very little mp drained.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Red Minjo posted:

You should play Devil Survivor.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Oh jeez, this episode of Phantom World isn't wasting any time :3:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

The probably most controversial manga of the year 2015 that has had Leftists foaming at the mouth trying to shut it down:

The middle schooler Kanade gets dragged into a political demonstration by her conspiratard childhood friend Sou and discovers that not all is as it seems to be.

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

zep wont' be happy

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

well that was a racist bore

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

hes right

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I called my SMT4 protag Law, and then proceeded to go full chaos on every choice.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Jostiband
May 7, 2007

It's really cool how much social dynamics and character interactions they bounce off that yahallo across the series imo

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Davincie posted:

What was it

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

She's messed up...

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

What was it

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hi-no-maru-gaisen-otome-r18426

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Holy crackers! Myriad 11 was so sweet and weird! :kimchi:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I wonder if Mai freezing up is going to be a finale thing as well, or if it was just meant to be because she was completely worn out

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Knorth posted:

Holy crackers! Myriad 11 was so sweet and weird! :kimchi:

I'm trying to finish up something for work and now I really just want to stop and watch anime instead :negative:

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

you expected it not to be with that description?

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Isabeau is the best in SMT IV because she's everything I look for in a person. Enjoys manga and does *not* think that mass murder is the first and only solution to a systemic problem.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

M.D. Geist Music Collection FLAC

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lol at the descriptio

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Srice posted:

Isabeau is the best in SMT IV because she's everything I look for in a person. Enjoys manga and does *not* think that mass murder is the first and only solution to a systemic problem.

She's wrong

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Everything Burrito posted:

you expected it not to be with that description?

plenty of troll descriptions out there

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Salt the earth

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Erg posted:

I'm trying to finish up something for work and now I really just want to stop and watch anime instead :negative:

It'll still be extremely cute when you finish your work :)

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Perfume's new single for the Chihayafuru movie is really good, I totally love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPI3C6h2ovA

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

M.D. Geist Music Collection FLAC

Can't stop! He just a soldier.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012