Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Yolo'd Never Say Never master difficulty on my alt account and did incredibly well. I mean the only person on my team with a skill was Rin, the rest were normals, and I past with nearly full health. Didn't think I would beat a lvl 25 song that easily. Haven't even done it on my main account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Um, excuse me, but Hoshi Syoko is passion. And her image song is awesome. (It's not in SS yet, which saddens me).

Also, I didn't realize the Jewleries series had cover songs for each girl. I thought they were just more character songs. Evidently Rika got Love & Joy, which is a song that's been on my playlist since 2001...

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Oh hey. I hit Producer Rank A.

Not that it really does anything though. The grind for S is pretty big though.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Woo, for my final attempt at this song before going to bed and the song type changing tomorrow, I finally full combo'd it! And was rewarded with my 5th buttcop

Also checked my profile page, and noticed that it had Koume as my portrait.. What's goin on with that? I thought that my center favorite idol would be my support idol for other people, but apparently it's the center for whatever you (arbitrarily in this case) have set as your "main" team.

Skwee fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Mar 16, 2016

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Whenever I see the cover for Kazeiro Melody I keep thinking it's the cover for Marchen Debut and I get confused.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

graybook posted:

Whenever I see the cover for Kazeiro Melody I keep thinking it's the cover for Marchen Debut and I get confused.

Was tryin to figure out what song that was so I looked it up. On Nana Abe's wiki page her age is "17 Forever" rather than just 17. Was interested in what that meant, so I read her character description...

Interesting.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Now look at the translation of the lyrics during the bridge of Marchen Debut.
And some of the not Japanese words that are peppered throughout.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
what part is the bridge

also i've never even heard Märchen Debut! before, i had to look it up. I don't think it's in SS

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Currently listening to Asuka's drama track from the new CDs that came out. She's probably had the most buzzes I've heard in a long time from Producer.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
The part where she's addressing Producer.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

graybook posted:

The part where she's addressing Producer.

well it is her image song after all

unless you are getting at something else

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Mainly the whole "solidifies the concept of her hiding something and having a happy facade" thing.

Also just noticed we got to 100 pages. Dang.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
I am still yet to land myself a UR on ENSIF. It is a sad life for me.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Loooooool.

Asuka's Adverse(?) Situation turns into a next episode preview for an anime series or something.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

Also checked my profile page, and noticed that it had Koume as my portrait.. What's goin on with that? I thought that my center favorite idol would be my support idol for other people, but apparently it's the center for whatever you (arbitrarily in this case) have set as your "main" team.

I guess maybe you might not want your favourite idol actually in your room. Seems unlikely but, hmm. It's not like there's a shortage of team slots so I'm fine with leaving one static, anyway.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Asuka's image song is real good. I noticed that a lot of this stuff isn't uploaded to YT. I wonder if it gets content ID'd really fast or something. I guess maybe Soundcloud would be a better place to look?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sonata Mused posted:

Asuka's image song is real good. I noticed that a lot of this stuff isn't uploaded to YT. I wonder if it gets content ID'd really fast or something. I guess maybe Soundcloud would be a better place to look?

Pretty much every im@s thing I upload that includes music is id'd but most of the time they just put ads on it rather than outright blocking it. Maybe the hardcore uploaders don't want to upload if they can't get their cut.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day

Sonata Mused posted:

Um, excuse me, but Hoshi Syoko is passion. And her image song is awesome. (It's not in SS yet, which saddens me).

Also, I didn't realize the Jewleries series had cover songs for each girl. I thought they were just more character songs. Evidently Rika got Love & Joy, which is a song that's been on my playlist since 2001...

The covers are really good and I'm mad that the Jewelries stuff isn't on iTunes because I really like Kaede's cover of Yuki no Hana and I have a disease that doesn't let me order just one thing from Amazon Japan.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

jellycat posted:

The covers are really good and I'm mad that the Jewelries stuff isn't on iTunes because I really like Kaede's cover of Yuki no Hana and I have a disease that doesn't let me order just one thing from Amazon Japan.

Yeah. I mean, you have to pay for shipping anyway so you might as well maximise your returns.

I only just bought two of the jewelries a few weeks ago but now I want to buy another thing so I'll have to think of something else to go along with it. Life is tough.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
sig page!!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
poo poo, I need a sig.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Let's not treat the idol thread like a chat thread.

Said Zep.

Much thanks to my friend, the parsley.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Imagine this is my sig

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

One thing I don't like about SS (and mobile games in general that I've played), is that when you get something, it almost always goes to your present box. It gets annoying after a while, especially with the daily reward system. Even after I just bought some star jewels from the event, it put them into the present box.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

It makes sense for shared item limits (like idols or room items) but for things you have either an infinite capacity for like star jewels, or a limit that only applies to that single item, like friend points, there doesn't see to be any reason to not automatically collect them. Or at least, have an option to automatically collect them.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
At the very least, CG SS has a decent Collect All function.

SIF doesn't have it at all.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Wow, really? Is there no collect all button or is there just no 'everything' tab?

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm pretty sure that's wrong and that there is in fact a "collect all" button, but I don't have any presents I can collect, so the button isn't there.

I'll check tonight with the login bonus.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If there is then I have wasted countless hours collecting them 1 by 1.

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
SIF definitely has a collect all things in present box button. I think it's purple and it's at the top

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have wasted countless hours of my life.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
In SIF, at least, there's a small reason for love gems to go to the box: if you have any gems at all, you can't transfer between ios and android, but I think boxed gems don't count.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
Oh cripes. Apparently KLab is now sending out notifications to people who'll get to participate in the contest next week.
I'm probably not gonna get in, but if I do, I gotta be cautious because you need to like screenshot a notification that comes up once in the app when you open it, apparently.

Wish they had better procedure for all this.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28422993

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Christmas Cake posted:

People looking for easy master songs to FC, try Susume Otome cool version when that rotates in. Easiest one but it's only one day a week.

Confirmed. Still took me like 6 tries, but mostly for the same reasons I still haven't done Onegai Cinderella yet.

nice

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Abe Nana is between the ages of 23-26. In SS she outright said she's not 27 "yet" but she's old enough to have worn bloomers and loose socks in school.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Zettace posted:

Abe Nana is between the ages of 23-26. In SS she outright said she's not 27 "yet" but she's old enough to have worn bloomers and loose socks in school.

Yo, I'm pretty sure she's eternally 17. I will not have you besmirching her with circumstantial evidence like the fact that she has the ability to vote or her various contradictory stories about her hometown on Planet Usamin.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Usamin power is the power of youth.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

Lots of new Asuka art coming out now that she got a CD/VA. :)

http://twitter.com/_sawao/status/689095397025906690/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sonata Mused posted:

Lots of new Asuka art coming out now that she got a CD/VA. :)

http://twitter.com/_sawao/status/689095397025906690/photo/1

Cool, she was one of the first rares I got, and I thought she seemed cool.