Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

i am not that guy i can guarantee that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
then we called him careless cums and i think that was the beginning of the end. rip

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

graph posted:

then we called him careless cums and i think that was the beginning of the end. rip

lol

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

he legit thought he was super cool when he casually mentioned he had a starcraft guild tattoo or something. lol

Haha, this forum desperately needs an omniscient "where are they now" function

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

a poster itt very kindly gave me an av cert this morning and two hours after i had a new av someone from AI changed it to this

so apologies that your gift did not survive very long, kind poster

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i can confirm that vintersorg is from canada. he sent me a video game i'm bad at, and a canadian candy bar, and a canadian magazine. i sent him back some sarris chocolate and a pittsburgh magazine.

Apr 7, 2003

Tusen Takk posted:

a poster itt very kindly gave me an av cert this morning and two hours after i had a new av someone from AI changed it to this

How do you manage to piss off everyone everywhere you go? I do it intentionally but I don't think you do

Apr 7, 2003

GameCube posted:

i can confirm that vintersorg is from canada. he sent me a video game i'm bad at, and a canadian candy bar, and a canadian magazine. i sent him back some sarris chocolate and a pittsburgh magazine.

Nice!

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Tusen Takk posted:

the mods should give people like you free avs to keep the hate-av money rolling in.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

GameCube posted:

the mods should give people like you free avs to keep the hate-av money rolling in.
sounds like something a competent business mind would do

Apr 7, 2003

I want to see the post that caused the mouthpisser av.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

BeOSPOS posted:

wtf is wrong with you so that you get these awful AVs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55P-UHdZ7WI

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
still better than anime dogtits

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

graph posted:

at least his ears aren't filled w/ girlcum

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh man i had forgotten about that lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

graph posted:

he legit thought he was super cool when he casually mentioned he had a starcraft guild tattoo or something. lol
i mean, i could see starcraft tattoo working out, to a reasonably moderate extent at least, but ~guild~ tatto? im the xXx_Le_Reddit_Army_xXx tattoed over the chest

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Citizen Tayne posted:

How do you manage to piss off everyone everywhere you go? I do it intentionally but I don't think you do

sometimes it's on purpose, for instance i got the pile of poo poo av from posting in the anime thread that my favourite animes were ponyo and akira

sometimes its from stupid stuff like my married at first site post

nerds get mad really easily either way

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Glans Dillzig posted:

im right to assume im happy to be clueless?

Apr 7, 2003

I was walking through the student lot here at my community college and some kid pulled up in a model S. Lol

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Glans Dillzig posted:

this is forever the grossest. closely followed by that guy who made Vaseline smeared underpants out of a plastic bag to stop his chafing while running.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

I was walking through the student lot here at my community college and some kid pulled up in a model S. Lol

the best part of it is that that person openly talks about how they're doing good for the environment

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

GameCube posted:

thanks again former poster "Werthog 95"

:)

maybe I'll be nice and send more treats...Then send some of it to tori since you know him irl

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

graph posted:

this is just plain funny tho

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BooLoo posted:

this is forever the grossest. closely followed by that guy who made Vaseline smeared underpants out of a plastic bag to stop his chafing while running.
:stonk:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Tusen Takk posted:

my favourite animes

get out

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

BooLoo posted:

wasn't that forums poster dead inside "garbage food" darwin?

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Someone responded to that post saying that he didn't want to hear about some goon crawling off his wife like a 300 lb garbage avalanche lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

:thejoke:

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Glans Dillzig posted:

wasn't that forums poster dead inside "garbage food" darwin?

I don't think so, but I can't remember who

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

Citizen Tayne posted:

Someone responded to that post saying that he didn't want to hear about some goon crawling off his wife like a 300 lb garbage avalanche lol

*alt-f4s notepad, selects "Do Not Save"*

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

sorry, it triggered me

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

ehehehe

that guy looked like one of those naked mole rats but more pale

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
obama is good at making the senate look really dumb. like literally whatever they do wrt: this old white dude makes them look like idiots

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

sorry, it triggered me

silly hovercraft, animes can get you through the darkest of times

http://m.wikihow.com/Cope-With-Cancer

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

lomarf

Apr 7, 2003

Pat Toomey is a tremendous bag of poo poo and they have no standing whatsoever to not move on anyone the Prez nominated for any reason.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

knickerbocker expert

we shouldn't let senators vote on legislation in their election years

• Locked thread