Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Lozareth, for your ranged WM build in Subpeona's thread, couple questions;

No blade synergy? No omegas spent in intersteller? And 1k br on insig over 400 ranged?

Thanks for the updated guide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

SUSAN JAMES STORM 4:02 ttk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhcQYVDC-fw

Susan can go under 4 mins now. Light the poo poo up daddy.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/35873/

ICR fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Mar 16, 2016

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

if only daredevil cared enough to save the poor fool getting pistol sniped

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Did they remove the t-pose elektra and bulletman from that?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

SUSAN JAMES STORM 4:02 ttk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhcQYVDC-fw

Susan can go under 4 mins now. Light the poo poo up daddy.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/35873/
powercreep owns, but this guy's hypercommitment to Mom owns more

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Soothing Vapors posted:

I would play and/or peg the poo poo out of Twink Knight

wow check out this fuckin toxic masculinity

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Someone still owes me a mom token.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

wow can't wait to play that Mom build just as soon as they make Jinn craftable!!!!!!!

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Just realized that both the wild 110 finalists are X-women. I guess the oforums were right about the lady mutants getting all the love from gaz :reject:

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

it'll be fun watching all these moms take a knee every time manape looks at them funny

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Moms are tough.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I tried mom again for a tiny bit but she's so squish

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

powercreep owns, but this guy's hypercommitment to Mom owns more

Ha, that and his hyper commitment to garbage like ANT MAN.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
DD changes own bones. Praise the sun.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Ha, that and his hyper commitment to garbage like ANT MAN.

Nothing wrong with Mom and Aunt Man

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Kainser posted:

Moms are tough.

this one is about as tough as an 80 year old with severe calcium deficiency

Disco Bandit
Nov 15, 2004

All I want for christmas is a winning season

Soothing Vapors posted:

I would play and/or peg the poo poo out of Twink Knight

:agreed:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Someone get hired at Marvel and then make a panel where Susan B Storm kills a dummy in less than 3 minutes so it's canon.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/268644/test-center-daredevil-event-tournament-testing

asros posted:

Hello all -

While we haven't announced the full details of our Daredevil event this weekend, we have one portion of it we would like you all to test between today/tomorrow.

Our first tournament is launching with this event! This tournament tracks Hand Ninja defeats by players who are playing as Daredevil, it resets daily and will run for about a week.

The tooltip for the leaderboard displays information on the rewards, which will be automatically distributed when each leaderboard resets.

Rewards:

What are these rewards?! You'll find out soon....

Let us know if you run into any issues while testing! Thanks!

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

so is gaz just unofficially sponsoring mhbuddy now or what

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

ndub posted:

so is gaz just unofficially sponsoring mhbuddy now or what

Set yours up today for a 10 pixel radius spray under your hero when you brut

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
is street sweeper gonna be necessary for daredevil because holy poo poo that power looks like trash compared to seven armies sundered/arachnid assault/cutting room floor

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
"We will adjust it for launch to count hand ninja defeats in PATROL ZONES only."

Hah no running hand tower and swapping heroes over and over again

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

at least they are keeping with the spirit of easter with that tilted egg shaped moon

edit
I know they are going for this VVV but that gradient turns it into a lovely moon egg

Mayor McCheese fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 16, 2016

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Mr. Maggy posted:

in his rework taskmaster will only use skills from emma frost, squirrel girl, nightcrawler, and black cat

sold!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Love the 1, 2, 3. Like the 5. HATE the 4.

+CABLE SWING?? The loving travel power?

Like the high CR and BR but he's a Skrull Uni all the way as of now. Cable swing Hahahahhaha.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
http://comicbook.com/2016/03/16/exclusive-marvel-heroes-2016-celebrates-daredevil-season-2-with-/

that link above posted:

Daredevil season 2 hits Netflix on Friday, March 18, but when you're not watching (or done with round one of your binge, let's be real), Marvel Heroes has plenty of new and updated Daredevil material for you.

Gazillion has been steadily bringing the Marvel Heroes 2016 visual updates to the game, upgrading individual characters as the year progresses, and this week it's Daredevil's turn. The character's new look features much more definition in his muscles, but also slims him down a bit to better reflect the lithe and acrobatic style he's known for in comics - and on TV.
The new season of the show gets bonuses as well for the weekend and beyond. New TV-inspired costumes for both Daredevil and Punisher will debut this weekend, and if you pre-order Elektra, the 57th playable character, between now and March 31, you'll get both her default costume from the comics and her TV costume. Daredevil, Punisher, and all their costumes are 25% off from March 18-March 25, but if you really want a great deal on Daredevil, log in on Saturday or Sunday - you'll get him for free. Once you start playing with Daredevil, you'll get to try for his two new achievements, including a hidden one that grants you a title, but Gazillion wouldn't even tell us what that was.

In-Game, the Tournaments feature promised for Marvel Heroes 2016 will debut. A Daredevil theme for it at launch will include a leaderboard showing how many Hand Ninjas Daredevil-players defeat each day. A 50% bonus on experience for Daredevil and Punisher sees their fellow once and future Netflix stars Luke Cage and Iron Fist also in on the action. On top of that, :siren::siren::siren: 200% bonus XP goes for all characters in the first week of Daredevil season 2 :siren::siren::siren: - 100% to celebrate each season. Orders from the Hand will be on supervillains and henchmen for special rewards, too.

200% exp for all
50% bonus for double D, big pun, mister 69, and shirtless fist man
daredevil unlocked for free if you log in this weekend and don't own him already
25% off dd, elektra, punisher costumes

ransome fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Mar 16, 2016

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

I am sure no matter if you pre-order Elektra or get her bundle later, you would get default costume + TV costume. As always ,spoiler comes out of non-forums. Just classic Gaz.

Wondering which neckbeard would place #1 for DD event. Probably EmaNympton, ICR's arch-nemesis. Or PrinnyBaal.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Like the high CR and BR but he's a Skrull Uni all the way as of now. Cable swing Hahahahhaha.

They've said before that's just a flavor affix and doesn't affect the very real and totally extant item budget

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

They've said before that's just a flavor affix and doesn't affect the very real and totally extant item budget

You're right. I should have known silly me.

Brutal damage rating probably shouldn't be on the item budget either because it's awful.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

It's the one where he grabs Cable by the ankles and spins around using him as a club.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

lol wait

so goblin only gets +2 all on 2 of his 5 uniques

but DD gets it on all 5?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How many TV shows does Norman Osborne have?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

less than the number of unwatchable daredevil movies

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.
I know that event-wide xp bonuses don't affect story mode xp, but what about the daredevil and punisher specific bonuses?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

iron fist better cameo on this loving season or i'm gonna whine about it on the internet

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Have they fixed DDs ult being visually and functionally awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Ajax posted:

Have they fixed DDs ult being visually and functionally awful

If I'm reading correctly they slightly increased the radius