Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Saoshyant posted:

^I posted that. There's a surprisingly big amount of metal stuff done with Miku. And a lot of it is pretty drat good.

I recently found something that works well as a recommendation for just about anyone even those not familiar with vocaloid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYqrVDlc_4

It's an entire album by a bunch of producers doing shoegazer songs. Shoegazing was a weird rock subgenre in the UK from the late 80's/early 90's and, what ya know, works surprisingly well with Miku on vocals.

I like this album enough that I actually want to buy it. It seems to be available only in this store that doesn't ship outside Japan, so if any of you actually knows what the best way to get my hands on it I'm all ears. There's a forwarding service called something like... Tenzo? Worth using?

Hey now. That does sound good. Thanks for posting :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

M E L A N C H O L I C

That is a good song. That, Time Machine, and Urbandonment were my favorite songs on Diva f.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Saoshyant posted:

I like this album enough that I actually want to buy it. It seems to be available only in this store that doesn't ship outside Japan, so if any of you actually knows what the best way to get my hands on it I'm all ears. There's a forwarding service called something like... Tenzo? Worth using?

Tenso, I've used it plenty & it's very reliable. It's good if you don't need help ordering and just need a place to send it to. If you actually need someone to order for you (can't read jp, need a jp credit card or bank transfer etc.) you can use a buying service of which there are several. I usually use a smaller agent who isn't taking new customers at the moment but a number of my friends use From Japan (especially for auctions etc.) Also I've bought WebMoney before from SuToCorp which was fine and looks like they have a buying service now.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Mithaldu posted:

Time Machine is an incredibly emotional song. :kimchi:

Listen to it again.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
drat, that Cold Steel sale is very tempting but I want it physically so I can slot it in next to all my other Falcom games..

Maybe I can buy it again later...argghh

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This video game talk is way over my head.

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.
Thought of this thread.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

hello

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

So the perfect woman exists after all

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Takoluka posted:

Listen to it again.
Didn't listen to your link in the first place. I guess they changed the lyrics? Can't make out what she's supposed to be saying anyhow, so eh. Is there some kind of :iceburn: i'm missing?

Edit: Oh, it's supposed to be some kind of flintstones thing. Yeah, sorry, maybe if i grew up with it, but as is it was just entirely lost on me.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 17, 2016

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Megalixir posted:

Thought of this thread.

not because of the persona 4 stuff, but because of the dragon's crown poster

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Kinda looks like a dude. Well, it does look like a dude.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

is it anime you're looking for?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Megalixir posted:

Thought of this thread.

best parts are Dreamcast bag and the Lum shelf

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

That is one hugeass Xbox 1 (the first Xbox).

Edit: Could be mistaken.

Healbot fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 17, 2016

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

this is it

the end of the second vita thread

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

andro girls, and boys, are the best

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Ruggington posted:

this is it

As long as we're not talking about muscles, it's alright.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

miku is my favorite andro girl

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

waltzing along shouldnt be allowed to post here after killing the last thread

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Healbot posted:

That is one hugeass Xbox 1 (the first Xbox).

Edit: Could be mistaken.

The Xbox is sooooooooo loving big lmfao

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Zero Time Dilemma is coming June 28th. Check out the new trailer.

http://gematsu.com/2016/03/zero-time-dilemma-launches-june-28-ps-vita-3ds-later-pc-first-trailer

Also some company I've never heard of is localizing One Way Heroics, as outed by the Australian game rating board.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ruggington posted:

this is it

at least I got in a Lionel Richie before it ended

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Super No Vacancy posted:

waltzing along shouldnt be allowed to post here after killing the last thread

Wait...what?

I feel proud yet confused at the same time.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Leper Residue posted:

I'm glad all these diva videos are being posted because it's convinced me to not buy that game which I was thinking of doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvnIFo3xMfY

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Just posting to say I ordered Miku X and an Isabelle summer amiibo with express two day shipping because I refuse to wait for Miku. Also because Isabelle is cute and I don't want to wait until June for the real Isabelle amiibo.

Respect Miku, and also Isabelle.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i think miku and isabelle are friends

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Yakiniku Teishoku posted:

Tenso, I've used it plenty & it's very reliable. It's good if you don't need help ordering and just need a place to send it to. My credit card has no issues with foreign transactions in other currencies, but it could still be blocked at the store itself.

Do you know if that's the case with toranoana site? Or if I have to do some of the more crazier things that you mentioned like having someone in Japan buy it for me or exchange my currency for JPY?

The Colonel posted:

i think miku and isabelle are friends

It's canon.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

mandatory lesbian posted:

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg

Saoshyant posted:

Do you know if that's the case with toranoana site? Or if I have to do some of the more crazier things that you mentioned like having someone in Japan buy it for me or exchange my currency for JPY?

I've never shopped there myself but looks like just Tenso might be fine: http://www.toranoana.jp/info/shop/tenso/english.html

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Awesome. Thanks!

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.

Policenaut posted:

I don't want to wait until June for the real Isabelle amiibo.
Pfft. I've had an Isabelle summer amiibo for like half a year. :haw:

Megalixir
Nov 10, 2007

Vanillaware ltd.

Saoshyant posted:

Awesome. Thanks!

tora is sold out

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Policenaut posted:

Just posting to say I ordered Miku X and an Isabelle summer amiibo with express two day shipping because I refuse to wait for Miku. Also because Isabelle is cute and I don't want to wait until June for the real Isabelle amiibo.

Respect Miku, and also Isabelle.

Where did you find an Isabelle summer amibo if you don't mind me asking? I know someone who would love one.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Atelier Sophie information coming tomorrow per Facebook postings.

There's a chance of PS4 only, but good luck selling Shallie+ by burning that bridge.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Megalixir posted:

tora is sold out

Motherfucker! Goddamn it all. I was all happy to sit here on my lunch break and sign up for Tenso and get it ordered, now you're telling me it was all for nothing? Are there even other options? I tried searching that Yahoo auctions thing and CDJapan and came up with nothing on either. I'm screwed, aren't I? drat it all.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Saoshyant posted:

Motherfucker! Goddamn it all. I was all happy to sit here on my lunch break and sign up for Tenso and get it ordered, now you're telling me it was all for nothing? Are there even other options? I tried searching that Yahoo auctions thing and CDJapan and came up with nothing on either. I'm screwed, aren't I? drat it all.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Dehry posted:

Atelier Sophie information coming tomorrow per Facebook postings.

There's a chance of PS4 only, but good luck selling Shallie+ by burning that bridge.

Yeah, all those Vita owners (3) in the west.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
In a surprising twist KT then suddenly announce Atelier Shallie + for PS4 and Steam.