Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Dias posted:

I mean a legit "photos from the movie" leak.

Okay let me guess,, just from what I know about Batman and superman and how lovely DC movies are. They introduce Batgirl/Barbara on top of all the other new poo poo AND all that superman as Darkseid's general on desolated Earth is a dream sequence.

Because there's no way they'll let a movie do something that big or cool before they even get to the Justice League.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Spider-Man's in the new Persona game

Woolie will proceed to dub him as Hero as if he can hide the fact one of the world's most iconic superheroes can be hid from the public

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Okay let me guess,, just from what I know about Batman and superman and how lovely DC movies are. They introduce Batgirl/Barbara on top of all the other new poo poo AND all that superman as Darkseid's general on desolated Earth is a dream sequence.

Because there's no way they'll let a movie do something that big or cool before they even get to the Justice League.

Cannot confirm nor deny. The photos themselves aren't 100% confirmed real, to be fair, so whatever spoilers they show could be BS or misdirection.

Movie's gonna be mediocre tho. I'm watching it because why not, but I'm expecting nothing.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
What do the photos show though

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
what's in the box dias

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Spider-man's new costume looks so bad. It's not even a big thing but the costume being able to narrow its eyes looks like garbage.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I think it's the best movie costume he's had

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The costume's fine

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The costume makes Lobster need to talk about it at least once per page it seems, so that's quite a super costume.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Baal posted:

The costume's fine

It'll be interesting to see how baby spoderman is in the NEW Spider-Man series. I thought his voice sounded stupid but it was only one sentence. Thought the suit was fine, different but interesting. Don't know enough about him to make a random rear end judgement call

E: wtf phone. I typed Spider-Man perfectly and once it typed it as spoderman and now it autocorrects to ~Spider-Man~

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I just wish the webs on his suit were more defined, it looks like he turned everything inside out and you just see the inner lining where he stitched it in.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

What do the photos show though

Found a link, every other source is down, apparently. Beware spoilers, etc, although I'd say all four pictures don't show anything substantial in terms of spoilers.

http://novoemserie.blogspot.com.br/2016/03/telespectador-tira-fotos-e-revela.html

Also, I like the costume on Spidey. Eye-narrowing is probably it being a Tony Stark tech BS thing.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh poo poo, I can't believe Wonder Woman dies

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Dias posted:

Also, I like the costume on Spidey. Eye-narrowing is probably it being a Tony Stark tech BS thing.

So did Wade Wilson steal from Tony stark

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

So did Wade Wilson steal from Tony stark

He could've broken the 4th wall between Fox and Disney/Marvel to snag it, why not.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

The costume makes Lobster need to talk about it at least once per page it seems, so that's quite a super costume.

You just wait for the next page buddy

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

ApeHawk posted:

Hell, just him making a patreon for his flophouse streams would set him for a second life.

Imagine all the people who endlessly bitch at them for playing games wrong or whatever, then imagine how much worse they're going to get when they think their $10/year entitles them to make demands and have their every demand catered to.

Crowdfunding is not for everyone - if you're someone who likes to work to your own timetable and your own tastes and/or you're sensitive to negative feedback, crowdfunding is not for you.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Baal posted:

The costume's fine

The costume's loving almost perfect and only looks out of place because they decided he was the one person in the MCU that gets a costume with bright saturated colors so while he looks more like the comic character he sticks out against the color corrected toned down Captain America movie look.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Everyone I talked or heard basically said that the CG wasn't finished, so Spidey is probably just a pre-build. Happens a lot in movies. Look at the Guardians of the Galaxy stinger at the end of Iron Man (I think) before they finished up the production.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Man there are some CONFESSIONS in this Twilight Princess intro

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Pat looks good as a toilet

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

goldblums eyes posted:

Pat looks good as a toilet

I'm pretty sure that's how Pat always looks

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

how is this not a scrublords

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

How far into FFX are the guys? Stuff kinda looks like it's gearing up to the end, and how long to beat says it's 40 or so hours for a regular playthrough while the videos have 20 hours + whatever grinding and leveling was done off-camera, so I got no idea where they are.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

There's the Yojimbo side area and two major areas following that. After that the endgame opens up but they won't be doing any of that probably. I'd give them.... 15ish more episodes maaaaaybe? The endgame is really foggy for me.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

How far into FFX are the guys? Stuff kinda looks like it's gearing up to the end, and how long to beat says it's 40 or so hours for a regular playthrough while the videos have 20 hours + whatever grinding and leveling was done off-camera, so I got no idea where they are.

There's 4 main areas left. Depending how much sightseeing Matt decides to do in the Calm Lands it probably won't be very long, but the remaining 3 are a decent chunk of game. Also, as is JRPG standard, when the last area unlocks you can go around the world and do sidequests and get sweet loot. Matt's pretty overlevelled so I imagine he'll just breeze through most of the combat but it'll still be awhile. We're nearing the end but we're not quite in the home stretch yet.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Alright, that makes sense, thanks!

This training chocobo music sounds like it was taken out of a Donkey Kong game

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Out of all the things Pat had said, him not liking metroid hurts me the most. I guess I can understand, but.........

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

goldblums eyes posted:

Out of all the things Pat had said, him not liking metroid hurts me the most. I guess I can understand, but.........

I'd almost understand if it was because of Other M. That game was so bad it retroactively made Metroid worse somehow.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
episode 4 of the minecraft story mode LP is finally passable because it's basically just letter time from the podcast sans liam (and matt but every podcast is effectively sans matt)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Woolie's cackle sounds like gruntilda

Tae posted:

They then discussed a different trailer that literally revealed all the characters and info about them
Haha I thought the same thing

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's a fighting game it's fair game

Unless it's based on a JRPG then you refer to the character with a nondescript term and never go in depth about anything they do so there's never any point bringing him up

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Between this opening for Zelda and the FNF and a few other things I legit wonder, non-judgementally, if Woolie's a closet furry

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I hope one of these days, Pat and Woolie and Liam start doing the Culprit thing again on the podcast, and Matt just yells in the middle of their conversation "THE CULPRIT IS ADACHI!"

The breakdown from the other guys would totally be worth it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean they said in the video that it was fair game after that point but are still calling him it.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

KaosMachina posted:

Between this opening for Zelda and the FNF and a few other things I legit wonder, non-judgementally, if Woolie's a closet furry

You're right to judge.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm glad that matt and I both call our cats babbus

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Woolie is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hutter
Feb 16, 2011

It's been giving me nightmares.
Am I the only one slightly empathetic to woolie and liam's trailer gripes and don't think of them as being super hypocritical, because I think there is a difference between movie and video games trailers? A movie you watch and nothing else, so trailers that show you most if not all the cool scenes and reveals too much is a thing I can understand people could be bummed out over. A video-game you have to play though. Cool scenes in trailers, the character reveals, mechanics showcases or whatever else is stuff you'll get enjoyment out of in the game even if you are 'spoiled' on knowing about it beforehand. In fact I NEED to be 'spoiled' on such things for games, because I'd like to know and see some of those mechanics, characters and such before buying a game, because it is the usage of those spectacles that is the main enjoyment of video games (and not 'just' seeing it as it is with movies). So trailers, leaks and etc that show me stuff that might give me confidence that I'll have a fun time playing the game I see as being different from movie trailers, so I don't think Woolie or Liam was being particularly weird about it.

Lets plays might be a most extreme example of that sort of thinking. They have been one of the biggest advertisers of games to me, the SBF in particular. They sold me DS2, Revengence, Guacamelee, Odallus, Mirror's Edge, etc. The fact I was 'spoiled' on pretty much everything about those games ahead of time did not matter to me, cause I wanted to play it by myself anyway. Meanwhile I have never been hyped up about a movie from a trailer, beyond the fact it announcing that the movie exists at all.

Not saying that Woolie and Liam are objectively in the 'right' here, just that I myself think I see their point of view and sort of agree with it personally.