Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Ajax posted:

Have they fixed DDs ult being visually and functionally awful

mayhem disagreed with ICRs post yesterday about it being one of the worst ults in the game

we will see if he changes his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mover posted:

If I'm reading correctly they slightly increased the radius

And I told mayhem it was bad and he said "no it isn't because Elektra dps is super high and many people don't know this."

It was cute.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cams posted:

iron fist better cameo on this loving season or i'm gonna whine about it on the internet

I bet he shows up right at the end and says "Help me get home to K'un'l'un, Matthew Murdoch. I can still taste the sweet tea."

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

lol wait

so goblin only gets +2 all on 2 of his 5 uniques

but DD gets it on all 5?

have you seen Black Cat's slot 4? item budgets are a strange and mysterious thing

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

cams posted:

iron fist better cameo on this loving season or i'm gonna whine about it on the internet

Get your cheese ready, because I have trouble believing a guy cast barely three weeks before the entire season is released is showing up.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
okay already bored of green goblin

I've got a hundred episodes of x-men podcast to listen to what mutants should I level

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

lol wait

so goblin only gets +2 all on 2 of his 5 uniques

but DD gets it on all 5?
You see, the item budget is only actually applied when a character's uniques get a new pass,

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Blockhouse posted:

okay already bored of green goblin

I've got a hundred episodes of x-men podcast to listen to what mutants should I level

Cyclops, prestiged to red, obviously. I mean, there's no other thing Jay would approve of.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

FranktheBank posted:

Lozareth, for your ranged WM build in Subpeona's thread, couple questions;

No blade synergy? No omegas spent in intersteller? And 1k br on insig over 400 ranged?

Thanks for the updated guide.

I'm not a fan of 1% or less aspd after diminishing returns vs. 3% damage most of the time. Works on some heroes, mostly damage type hybrids.
I tried maxing the ranged crit/dr node but got much better returns putting points elsewhere.
I post the insigs I actually used, not the ones I'd like to have but don't.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

AzraelNewtype posted:

Cyclops, prestiged to red, obviously. I mean, there's no other thing Jay would approve of.

you're absolutely right

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Asros just confirmed that logging in on Saturday and Sunday both will result in a Daredevil token on each day, i.e. two of them altogether. Not that his ultimate really is worth it apparently, but there's the signature damage boost at least.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Well if people want to piggyback off getting his ult tuned up, it'd be nice since Mayhem did say he would look.

Loudest feedback usually wins.

So...yeah.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Did anyone else just notice on the 1st page of general is all Comixfan going nuts with "costume suggestions"? I guess he didn't want another jubelio stealing his thunder

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
I'm glad I got Black Cat from a drop, I think I'd be kind of peeved if I actually spent ten dollars on her.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Event reward sneak peek. Prices may not be final.

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

MMAgCh posted:

1 order per 3-5 minutes lmao

:gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jujojoh posted:

Did anyone else just notice on the 1st page of general is all Comixfan going nuts with "costume suggestions"? I guess he didn't want another jubelio stealing his thunder

This is exactly it. Jubelio did amazing costume threads and Comixfan got scare.

MMAgCh posted:

Well I can do it. Then I see nwfff post above and my response: well that seems justiFUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
corey found the one true hawkeye fan:

he didn't have a supergroup!

fixed!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

ransome posted:

http://comicbook.com/2016/03/16/exclusive-marvel-heroes-2016-celebrates-daredevil-season-2-with-/

200% exp for all
50% bonus for double D, big pun, mister 69, and shirtless fist man
daredevil unlocked for free if you log in this weekend and don't own him already
25% off dd, elektra, punisher costumes

So Elektra is being released April 1st, then.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
April Fools it's really Beast.

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

sorry guys the item budget is really tight this month, in order to give daredevil +15 all we had to make costume core boxes take 5-6 hours each

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i like cosmic team-up gear box costing the same as an arti or unique box

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ransome posted:

corey found the one true hawkeye fan:

he didn't have a supergroup!

fixed!

Huge hankeye fan! Let's make sure this guy feels welcome amongst his new goon family.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

ransome posted:

mayhem disagreed with ICRs post yesterday about it being one of the worst ults in the game

we will see if he changes his mind

Now the Publords are saying Elektra damage more than makes up for his "lack of damage" in the ult.

So I guess his ult remains.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!

jujojoh posted:

Lol at this one: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/268674/next-heroes-costume-suggestions-m-o-d-o-k#latest

Did they delete KokoroWish's MODOK thread?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

samed

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

The new visuals. Very cool actually.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

p. happy that Frank spray is suck rear end because it means I don't have to bother grinding for it.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

racon spray will actually claim territory for you

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Doesn't Frank kill people who spray paint on things

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mikwuyma is playing again so the ttks are incoming. Dude is ready to dominate.

Melee Widow 4:21
http://marvelheroes.info/build/37773/

Kitty Pryde Lockheed/Ninjutsu 4:32
http://marvelheroes.info/build/37777/

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Midnightghoul posted:

Doesn't Frank kill people who spray paint on things
The only moral vandalism is my vandalism.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Goddamn it, when did Comixfan learn to roll with punches. My afternoon is ruined.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I'm just going to start posting DC costumes as suggestions in his threads

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

someone isn't happy with the deadpool review, assemblies too wooden i guess :smith:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

someone isn't happy with the deadpool review, assemblies too wooden i guess :smith:

Buy that guy an account and have him post in Trump and Bernie threads here ASAP.

The meltdown is amazing. loving assemblies all wooden man!!!!!!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

ICR please change us to Motorola Force.

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009
ICR please change SG to Suck Gaz, TIA.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
And that's why caring about PvP in a game like this is fundamentally silly.

Still. Godspeed you, crazy Russian guy. May your head never porridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

I'm still trying to figure out what google translated into "local sheriff whose head porridge"

• Locked thread