Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

Mr Tastee posted:

The gore stuff is things she makes as an alternative to self-harm.

Well that makes it okay then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

"Instead of hurting myself, I'll draw a bunch of cartoon animals being maimed and killed in all sorts of horrible ways and project myself onto them."

This seems like a healthy and productive attitude to reaching mental well-being.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Swedish Horror posted:

Why is this JoJo's hat fused with his hair

He has a pretty beat up hat and it's impossible to tell where the hat ends and where his hair begins. This is canon.

This becomes more bizarre in part 4 where he wears a white hat and this continues to happen.

Kit Walker has a new favorite as of 23:39 on Mar 16, 2016

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

She also posted some Monster Factory fanart, which is awesome

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

His Fairy Godparents are his IVs

Timmy Turner wished for death

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Atasnaya Vaflja posted:

She also posted some Monster Factory fanart, which is awesome

Look out world, it's time for Succotash!

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

I really liked their WWE episode. I want fan art of Brock Lesnar eating the word ham.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Cicadas! posted:

"Instead of hurting myself, I'll draw a bunch of cartoon animals being maimed and killed in all sorts of horrible ways and project myself onto them."

This seems like a healthy and productive attitude to reaching mental well-being.

mental well-being is a state some people are never capable of reaching
sometimes you just have to patch that fucker up as best you can and keep on truckin'

also if you live in a lovely state and don't have good insurance the healthy and productive alternative can be very expensive

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
There is no imaginable way in which not just drawing, but uploading pictures of dead and maimed animals that you draw on your public webpage can 'patch' anything 'up'. It won't work in Alabama, it won't work in North Carolina, it won't work in Minnesota, it won't work in New Jersey, it won't work in Alaska...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb80L86VQpg

Spikey
May 12, 2001

From my cold, dead hands!

It would probably be easier to pry that chest open if she wasn't sitting on it.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Paladinus posted:

There is no imaginable way in which not just drawing, but uploading pictures of dead and maimed animals that you draw on your public webpage can 'patch' anything 'up'. It won't work in Alabama, it won't work in North Carolina, it won't work in Minnesota, it won't work in New Jersey, it won't work in Alaska...

nobody forced Cicadas! to google her name

perhaps he should find a way to prevent self-harm

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Paladinus posted:

It's not like it's the only thing she does.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

lucina what the gently caress are you doing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Trying to snap her sword by the look of it.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Small Frozen Thing posted:

nobody forced Cicadas! to google her name

perhaps he should find a way to prevent self-harm

Gee, maybe that's why I posted in the thread about adding a warning if you were going to post names, especially if it's something completely innocuous that just so happens to end up on the same page as catmurder, to prevent myself or others from being "harmed."
But no, toss out the classic brony defense of "uh nobody's making you look for it", because clearly you're in the right and I'm just a pleb who doesn't understand the struggle of this suffering artist, maaan.

Cicadas! has a new favorite as of 02:13 on Mar 17, 2016

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Once again, I'm sorry about that. I didn't think you would try to google her. Next time I post her art, I'll include a warning.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Cicadas! posted:

Gee, maybe that's why I posted in the thread about adding a warning if you were going to post names, especially if it's something completely innocuous that just so happens to end up on the same page as catmurder, to prevent myself or others from being "harmed."
But no, toss out the classic brony defense of "uh nobody's making you look for it", because clearly you're in the right and I'm just a pleb who doesn't understand the struggle of this suffering artist, maaan.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Cicadas! posted:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Cicadas! posted:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kit Walker posted:

He has a pretty beat up hat and it's impossible to tell where the hat ends and where his hair begins. This is canon.

This becomes more bizarre in part 4 where he wears a white hat and this continues to happen.

It even continues in part 6

(He's also supposed to be in his 40s there but he still rocks snakeskin pants)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

This is awesome.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

IDGI

Mr Tastee posted:

Once again, I'm sorry about that. I didn't think you would try to google her. Next time I post her art, I'll include a warning.

Thanks, I appreciate it. It was just kind of a surprise after something so benign.

Cicadas! has a new favorite as of 03:22 on Mar 17, 2016

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

There was a Berserk character named Mozgus who had a distinctive square face and some pretty intense expressions.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I honestly thought that this was the explanation.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Cicadas! posted:

Johnny Cochran's famous use of The Brony Defense affects the legal world to this day

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

i didnt know it was take your son to war day

what a bad dad

edit: dont you do it

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 06:02 on Mar 17, 2016

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007

i invite you all to go read the bee movie thread again

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I TOLD YOU. also here's the B-movie thread

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Spinning Robo posted:

Why is this a thing that exists. It's like, all these strange things don't phase me, but this? Just why? Not as terrible as crystal hands, but why?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Spinning Robo posted:

Who is the man? I understand that the bee-man is the human-ified version of the Seinfeldbee. But if my interpretation of that movie is right, it was a woman who wanted to gently caress the bee.

And if my interpretation of fanart in general is correct, then the other man there has to be either a self-insert, or a character from some other stupid obscure poo poo for children.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Who is the man? I understand that the bee-man is the human-ified version of the Seinfeldbee. But if my interpretation of that movie is right, it was a woman who wanted to gently caress the bee.

And if my interpretation of fanart in general is correct, then the other man there has to be either a self-insert, or a character from some other stupid obscure poo poo for children.

it's the matthew broderick lawyer bee

so now imagine jerry seinfeld and matthew broderick goin at it, and they're both dressed like bees

Alaois has a new favorite as of 08:25 on Mar 17, 2016

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
There exist people out there who consider bee movie to be an important piece of culture in their lives.

Truly amazing.

Huszsersvn
Nov 11, 2009

Nice world you've got here. Shame if anything were to happen to it.

Everything is historically and culturally significant. Whether that should apply to you is the better question.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

BillmasterCozb posted:

I TOLD YOU. also here's the B-movie thread

Oh no a cartoon movie about bees isn't scientifically accurate I must tell the internet

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sending unprotected children into a tunnel of bees. What could go wrong?

• Locked thread