Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
style / art gimmick combo you want to see next
This poll is closed.
Commodore 64 hi fi 16 colors Drawing goons drooling over anime (or muscle men) 35 20.71%
Everything in MSPaint Black and White and Undertale Characters 22 13.02%
CGA in CYMK tones and rising stars of gaming like Hololens and Star Citizen 36 21.30%
Only Purple and Waluigi and Kirby ship fiction 76 44.97%
Total: 169 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I love most video games, but I don't like people enjoying video games I don't like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I have been greatly enjoying The Culling recently. It's almost a shame, because I know I'm going to be absolutely sick of it by the time it comes out of Early Access.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

corn in the bible posted:

zero mission is good, idiot

actually its bad, and even if it wasnt, its just a remake. super metroid is the last good metroid game.

VideoGames posted:

I missed some intense discussion! Good lord.

Rather than bring things up again I will say I sold a Tf2 item last night and now that I am the proud owner of £13 I will be getting stardew valley!

ah a felleow member of the worst country on earth aka the united kingdom. welcome.

bloodychill posted:

Let me tell you about this hot new character action metroidvania rogue-lite :barf:

we all know about dark souls 3 already mate

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

What does everybody think of Mischief Makers? I remember it and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter were the games I got with my N64 and thinking it was one of the greatest platformers I had ever played. The boss fights in particular I remember being pretty mind blowing to 10 year old me. I haven't played it in a hot minute though, does it hold up or am I better off leaving it as a distant memory?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

unbelievable that someone told me to kill myself in the xbox is bad thread and yet the mods do nothing. bring back kewpuh

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
I got the Macventure series because they were like three dollars for the whole bunch and i'm still annoyed that the shadowgate port isn't the NES version with playable controls.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FanaticalMilk posted:

What does everybody think of Mischief Makers? I remember it and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter were the games I got with my N64 and thinking it was one of the greatest platformers I had ever played. The boss fights in particular I remember being pretty mind blowing to 10 year old me. I haven't played it in a hot minute though, does it hold up or am I better off leaving it as a distant memory?

shake shake

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Stux posted:

shake shake

MAAAAARRRIIIIIIINNNNNAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.
i am quite liking rise of the tomb raider and twilight princess hd

edit: mischief makers is good, if really weird

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
Mischief Makers was best game of the era

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Stux posted:

unbelievable that someone told me to kill myself in the xbox is bad thread and yet the mods do nothing. bring back kewpuh

That's terrible, I'm sorry they said that. :(

Instant Sunrise posted:

i am quite liking rise of the tomb raider and twilight princess hd

Rise of the tomb raider looks pretty cool. I started watching a let's play yesterday.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ravane posted:

Rise of the tomb raider looks pretty cool. I started watching a let's play yesterday.

:stonklol:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

Maybe the mods want you dead

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stux posted:

I'm going to be honest: I don't care what happens in the xbox thread. It's terrible, and it will never get better.

Nobody tell anyone to kill themselves outside that thread though.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm going to be honest: I don't care what happens in the xbox thread. It's terrible, and it will never get better.

Nobody tell anyone to kill themselves outside that thread though.

hmm, yet u and VG have probied users in there before for racism etc. is this personal? because that would be v unethical imo. why do u hate me FAU?

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I wish stux was dead so that he could go to heaven which is presumably full of the best video games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

axleblaze posted:

Maybe the mods want you dead

i thought this was a joke untli now. is this whats happening? unbelievable that the mods see fit to denigrate my name and wish me death.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I can think of a way to fix it: Merging it with the PS4 thread. :twisted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Stux posted:

hmm, yet u and VG have probied users in there before for racism etc. is this personal? because that would be v unethical imo. why do u hate me FAU?
I gave up.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

i thought this was a joke untli now. is this whats happening? unbelievable that the mods see fit to denigrate my name and wish me death.

Maybe you should post better.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

gave up right around the time i started recieving threats on my life. what a weird coincidence. hmm.

i see through u FAU. i get that im a maverick around here, i get that i skirt the rules, maybe catch a probie no and again, but i do good work. gods work. u cant appreciate that i would be a better mod than anyone here, so u feel that u can ignore you're responsibilities to the great posters of this forum. what evyer happened to the FAU we used to know? the FAU who said "i dont agree with what ur saying but i would die for you're right to say it"? where is that mod? where have they gone? now you sit by as one of the most illustrious posters on the entire forums recieve threats against his life and liberty, against his bodily person. you sit by and let it happen. well u know what happened the last time people did that? the nazis. im not saying that thats where it'll leed this time, but you are literlay hitler.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Stux, is it difficult to type like you're half brain-dead or does it come naturally?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Actually, MMO HMO does need a mod...

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

i will take this responsibility.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

there should be a minecraft subforum called the Home Blocks Office

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

There should be a moba containment subforum where anybody who posts in it can't post anywhere else

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Same but for SNES JRPGs.

Turn the Final Fantasy thread into quarantine.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Quarantine all threads. Everyone picks the thread that best matches their own bizarre perversion and are contained there for the rest of their posting days.

It will be glorious.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Steve2911 posted:

Quarantine all threads. Everyone picks the thread that best matches their own bizarre perversion and are contained there for the rest of their posting days.

It will be glorious.

I am okay w/ this.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Playing video games all the time makes my butt go numb please advise my butt problems

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lady Naga posted:

Same but for SNES JRPGs.

Turn the Final Fantasy thread into quarantine.

There are only 3 FF games on the SNES, out of a billion games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Playing video games all the time makes my butt go numb please advise my butt problems

I stand while I game, except for PC games and fighting games.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Forget it, it's chat thread.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

In Training posted:

Y'don't say.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Sit on a friend. When the friend gets uncomfortable, swap and let them game for a bit. Repeat.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

Someone's forgetting about a little game called Mystic Quest :viggo:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

in case i wasnt being clear: i not only want to be the MMO mod, i need to. i will become like a great cleansing wave, clearing out the scum and bad posters in a purifying blast of moderation. i will become as if histories greatest leaders all resided within one terrifying frame. i will become the mod this country needs.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Steve2911 posted:

Sit on a friend. When the friend gets uncomfortable, swap and let them game for a bit. Repeat.

Thanks for this good tip.

How does one acquire "friends"? Is there an achievement for it?

If I have a waifu can she be my friend

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

FactsAreUseless posted:

Forget it, it's chat thread.

Funny to visit a thread where I'm the best poster. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Ravane posted:

Funny to visit a thread where I'm the best poster. :smuggo:

Objectively untrue, I've ran the numbers.

• Locked thread