Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I'm real sorry to anyone with a colostomy bag but I don't want to ever see a superhero doing backflips while holding a colostomy bag, fighting with one hand, etc. I would rather see a one-armed super hero than one holding their poo poo in a bag. Marvel made the absolute right call here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olaf The Stout
Oct 16, 2009

FORUMS NO.1 SLEEPY DAWGS MEMESTER
http://www.clickhole.com/article/6-folktales-around-world-used-scare-children-being-4047

Sweet Jan (Scandinavia): A boy named Jan refuses to eat anything but sugary treats. One day, a giant storms the village and licks every villager. Jan is the sweetest, and so the giant tucks Jan into his lip like snuff while he chops wood.

http://www.clickhole.com/article/dire-prediction-us-sludge-warden-just-announced-no-3965

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

The Onion continues its existence as a shameless propaganda arm for Hillary

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New game: You are a computer. Can you pass the Turing Test?

http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/youre-computer-can-you-pass-turing-test-4009

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We Asked 22 Exterminators To Describe The Most Advanced Bug Civilization They Ever Had To Destroy

I always love these dumb listicles :allears:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
This Milk Is Expired When I Say It Is was the first thing I thought of when I saw this news story about state lawmakers in West Virginia who legalized raw milk, drank raw milk in celebration, and promptly got food poisoning.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

This is the first one where the game doesn't end just because you won. But there's nothing to do. The lab is still closed. The storm wastes to the north are impassible. There is only a statue of alan turing you say "COMPUTER." to, forever. I feel this is a powerful statement about a computer passing a turing test being a futile waste of noise.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Not to derail but good find! Wow that last line is something.

quote:

It ain’t because of the raw milk,” Cadle told the Post-Gazette after spending Monday at home with the bug. “With that many people around and that close quarters and in that air and environment, I just call it a big germ. All that Capitol is is a big germ.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

‘I Suffer From Severe Psychological Issues And I Need The Help Of Mental Health Professionals,’ Says Trump In Pointed Debate Comeback

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
More Pro-Hillary shilling. The Onion is clearly pulling for her due to the change in ownership:

:nws:
Hillary Clinton Appears Before Rally C...

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I know I just got poled. :gizz:

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
ISIS Struggling To Narrow Down GOP Debate Sound Bites For New Recruitment Video

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

8 Things You Did When You Were A Kid That Parents Would Never Let Their Kids Do Today

Return of the eggs!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Too real.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

More Pro-Hillary shilling. The Onion is clearly pulling for her due to the change in ownership:

Hillary Clinton Appears Before Rally C...

If I wasn't already voting for her, her actually doing that would flip me.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Get Horny On These 6 Pictures Of Lust Despot Channing Tatum Glistening With His Oils And His Juices

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
Brutal Anti-Cruz Attack Ad Just 30 Seconds Of Candidate’s Photo Displayed Without Any Text, Voiceover, Music

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Violence Erupts At Trump Rally After Supporters Clash With Protesting GOP Leaders

I give it a week before that happens in real life.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

tribbledirigible posted:

I found this scrolling down from that: http://www.theonion.com/article/sanders-campaign-headquarters-smashed-gang-pinkert-52465
I don't think they often do non-stock photos/ photoshops and it looks like the staff had a blast for this scene:

I'm voting for Bernie and members of my family were murdered by Pinkertons, can I change my answer to which Onion article is closest to my real life?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Clickhole is so inspiring

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Beautiful: This Video Shows Why We Need Diversity In Hollywood

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Was seriously expecting firetrucks. Still laughed.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah mean the farts

6 Times Amy Poehler Was Hilarious, Perfect, And Wasting 170,000 Gallons Of Water
She was named in that article. Dang amy. Dang. Way to go.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
This has to be the most insane thing the Onion/Clickhole has ever put up and it's too beautiful for words. http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/youre-grocery-store-delivery-boy-can-you-deliver-p-4036'

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Trast posted:

This has to be the most insane thing the Onion/Clickhole has ever put up and it's too beautiful for words. http://www.clickhole.com/clickventure/youre-grocery-store-delivery-boy-can-you-deliver-p-4036'

quote:

The Seatbelt is the enemy of Death. When Death sees the Seatbelt, Death’s penis falls off and turns into smoke. It’s important to always have the Seatbelt when you are in space, or else you will become the wife of Death. I believe deeply in a multitude of hosed-up gods, each one fatter than the last. Now I’m going to hand things off to my boyfriend, Grover from Sesame Street, who is going to talk about egg safety in space.
Every sentence of this is the best sentence.

e: Aw, man, I upset all the planets by showing them my belly. :(

Evil Mastermind has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Mar 17, 2016

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
My boss killed me and himself with a lever.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Evil Mastermind posted:

Every sentence of this is the best sentence.
Grover's follow up is a strong contender. Jesus.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

"delivery boy, welcome to being closer to me," is loving killing me

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/irish-americans-gear-up-for-the-reinforcin-o-the-s-9200
This is old, but it makes me laugh every year. The picture is hilarious.

AFewBricksShy has a new favorite as of 21:26 on Mar 17, 2016

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I actually got the beef to the ISS. It does not turn out like I expected.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
I want to learn more about Adam SUPERMARKET and his medicinal ape tits.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Those poor hyper-advanced idiot aliens will never build that bookshelf...

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

Tut’s Tomb Could Contain Hidden Chambers
http://www.theonion.com/r/52585

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
“APES LIVE ON ME! APES gently caress EACH OTHER AND EAT EACH OTHER RIGHT HERE ON SATURN!” screams Saturn.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Saturn was never the same since the SUPERMARKET clan moved in. :(

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

GOP Leaders Assure Sobbing Rubio It Not His Fault Party Splitting Up

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Related: Mute, Terrified Rubio Awakes To Find Self Unable To Vocalize Any Unscripted Sentiment

Nation Reaffirms Commitment To Things They Recognize

The Onion posted:

[...]citizens were exposed to a variety of things—celebrities, snacks, movie franchises, corporate logos, cultural attitudes, and more—only one of which they were familiar with. The study found that 100 percent of those surveyed immediately smiled, pointed at the only thing in the group they recognized, and said, “That one.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Somebody at work was talking about "the cloud" and I was instantly reminded of this.

http://www.theonion.com/video/hp-offers-that-cloud-thing-everyone-is-talking-abo-28789

I still lose it at "We have app!" and "1,000."