Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SpaceViking posted:

And only if the students don't tip the waiters.
I sick my pitbull on students that misbehave during class! Keeps those little shits in line. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Also, guess how Irish this guy is!
Answer: not Irish.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

IF he had actually said anything racist, let me enlighten you as to why this might be the case...

We are SICK TO DEATH of the double standard. Paula Deen can ADMIT to saying the N word 50 years ago, you know, back when it was socially acceptable, AND APOLOGIZE about a black man who MUGGED HER - and lose her cooking show and pretty much be destroyed, financially, but Bitchonce and her overrated husband can wear 'Kill Whitey' shirts and bust out some black panther poo poo at the Super Bowl and it's perfectly acceptable. Even ENCOURAGED by the leftards.

So, yeah, Obamas Amerika has created more racial bias than there ever was before and considering what's good for the goose is no longer good for the gander now, y'all can gently caress off.

Call a duck a duck and gently caress political correctness. GO TRUMP.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Lottery of Babylon posted:

IF he had actually said anything racist, let me enlighten you as to why this might be the case...

We are SICK TO DEATH of the double standard. Paula Deen can ADMIT to saying the N word 50 years ago, you know, back when it was socially acceptable, AND APOLOGIZE about a black man who MUGGED HER - and lose her cooking show and pretty much be destroyed, financially, but Bitchonce and her overrated husband can wear 'Kill Whitey' shirts and bust out some black panther poo poo at the Super Bowl and it's perfectly acceptable. Even ENCOURAGED by the leftards.

So, yeah, Obamas Amerika has created more racial bias than there ever was before and considering what's good for the goose is no longer good for the gander now, y'all can gently caress off.

You gotta quote your sources, man.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

BigglesSWE posted:

I fully understand your disgust for all things PC but what I can't understand is why no one realizes what is going on here. Trump is a SHILL for Clinton. He has been in bed with those people for decade and given them hundreds of thousands of dollars. This dog and pony show that has pitted Trump against Sanders is simply to take the attention of Clinton's egregious criminal record and disdain for freedom. WAKE UP FOLKS. We are being played yet again !!!!!!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

BigglesSWE posted:

Get comfy, darling.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I'll hand it to 99% of trump supporters for politely refraining from pretending to be anything other than ignorant shitheels

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

NotAnArtist posted:

I'll hand it to 99% of trump supporters for politely refraining from pretending to be anything other than ignorant shitheels

Prester Jane's got a good thread on the kind of people who support Trump, since she grew up surrounded by similarly crazy people. Basically, the GOP's spent every year since Nixon cultivating a powerful voting base from the extreme right-wing fringe. Whereas the Democrats pulled away from left-wing fringe groups like American communists, the Republicans took advantage of their own. Appealing to crazies like sovereign citizens and the KKK got them power, so they kept doing it. Unfortunately, as I've heard it put, "the propaganda has slipped its leash and is devouring its master."

The GOP basically accidentally created a situation where Donald Trump, an overt fascist who was born rich and has a long string of failed business ideas while claiming to be an epic businessman, can get a huge portion of the Republican vote and the more moderate assholes like Ted Cruz and Jeb Bush fall behind. Because they've spent decades giving power to the crazy contingent out of a lack of foresight.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

Subjunctive posted:

Get comfy, darling.

:thejoke: he is quoting his sources

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

chitoryu12 posted:

and the more moderate assholes like Ted Cruz

Woah woah woah, let's not go saying things like Cruz is a moderate. Besides the blatant racism from Trump, Cruz is definitely more to the political right than Trump is. Believe it or not, Trump actually has some shockingly liberal positions, like raising taxes on the rich (while lowering them for corporations) and supporting Planned Parenthood. There were all these idealistic republicans who insisted that the reasons their candidates aren't overly popular/getting elected is that they're not TRUE conservatives, and now they're annoyed because the first candidate to really get people fired up to the point of winning the nomination looks like it's going to be Trump. And he's not even close to this idealized version of a "true conservative", just a rich racist rear end in a top hat. He even gave money to democrats! Including Clinton! Both Clintons, I'm pretty sure.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS
LOL at Bitchonce because at first I read it wrong and thought it was some kind of slam on bitcoin. I was all confused until I got to the Super Bowl part and realized my mistake. That was a couple surreal seconds.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

trapped mouse posted:

Woah woah woah, let's not go saying things like Cruz is a moderate. Besides the blatant racism from Trump, Cruz is definitely more to the political right than Trump is. Believe it or not, Trump actually has some shockingly liberal positions, like raising taxes on the rich (while lowering them for corporations) and supporting Planned Parenthood. There were all these idealistic republicans who insisted that the reasons their candidates aren't overly popular/getting elected is that they're not TRUE conservatives, and now they're annoyed because the first candidate to really get people fired up to the point of winning the nomination looks like it's going to be Trump. And he's not even close to this idealized version of a "true conservative", just a rich racist rear end in a top hat. He even gave money to democrats! Including Clinton! Both Clintons, I'm pretty sure.

Yeah the only way to find a candidate further to the right than Cruz would be to have Ron Paul running again.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

chitoryu12 posted:

moderate assholes like Ted Cruz

:catstare:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Dreddout posted:

I sick my pitbull on students that misbehave during class! Keeps those little shits in line. :colbert:

It'd work better if you got a Maremma sheepdog. I hear they're great in restricted spaces with small children.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy St Patrick's Day!

1/16? It's always 1/16.
I have some kind of Irish ancestry on my mom's side, but I've never been within 1000 miles of Ireland. All I have is a tinge of red in my beard and some relatives with O' last names.
If anything I refer to my Swedish ancestry, but again, does not make me Swedish.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Vic Boss posted:

I've been talking to a friend at work who seems to be pretty logical.

Tell your friend that those are sex acts and it's pretty gross to advocate performing sexual acts on children.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

trapped mouse posted:

Cruz is "moderate" in the literal sense, not the political sense. While Trump isn't the most right-wing politician on the board, he's the most extreme in terms of rhetoric. That's gotten him the descriptor of "He speaks his mind and he's not afraid of anybody", because he openly says a lot of the crazy and extreme bullshit that the authoritarian base the GOP has cultivated wants their politicians to say. He's a fascist with no filter.

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

Idiot Kicker posted:

1/16? It's always 1/16.
I have some kind of Irish ancestry on my mom's side, but I've never been within 1000 miles of Ireland. All I have is a tinge of red in my beard and some relatives with O' last names.
If anything I refer to my Swedish ancestry, but again, does not make me Swedish.

Same thing as how everyone claims to be 1/16th Native American. And it's usually always Cherokee.

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things
Hell I'm 1/4 Lebanese and I don't consider myself Lebanese. I mean yeah I got the fat round nose and enough hair to make Gaston's jaw drop but I'm still white as gently caress.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

bean_shadow posted:

Same thing as how everyone claims to be 1/16th Native American. And it's usually always Cherokee.

The really interesting thing there is that there were a ton of ethnicities that many people claim now that people who actually have it tried to hide it if they could. Irish and indigenous were Bad Things that you didn't want to be. If you could pass as white you did.

Now people seem to want to dredge up every cool bit of non-white ancestry that they can even if it's an absolute fabrication. Granted a lot of the times it's the whitest whites to ever white that grew up in lily white neighborhoods being all like "I know what oppression is like, one of my ancestors hosed a Cherokee once!"

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
We were all once homo erectus and now I'm just an erect homo

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

chitoryu12 posted:

Cruz is "moderate" in the literal sense, not the political sense. While Trump isn't the most right-wing politician on the board, he's the most extreme in terms of rhetoric. That's gotten him the descriptor of "He speaks his mind and he's not afraid of anybody", because he openly says a lot of the crazy and extreme bullshit that the authoritarian base the GOP has cultivated wants their politicians to say. He's a fascist with no filter.

And yet people get upset when you compare him to Hitler....

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things

Gridlocked posted:

And yet people get upset when you compare him to Hitler....

*screams racist/xenophobic diatribes and uses slogans implying that God sides with him*

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK
https://www.facebook.com/NicoleArbourfans/videos/10154713384812907/?fref=nf

Speaking of spanking, this showed up in my feed this morning. Not only is she really ripping off JennaMarbles' shtick but I had to shut the video off about a minute in when she says "you don't want to hit your dog either but you have because you have to train them!" So avocation of child AND animal abuse! :thumbsup: The comments are full of wonderful people too.

I mean, I'm sure being controversial is a ploy to get more shares and comments or what ever but fuuuck

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

white people suck

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

Christo posted:

Speaking of spanking, this showed up in my feed this morning. Not only is she really ripping off JennaMarbles' shtick but I had to shut the video off about a minute in when she says "you don't want to hit your dog either but you have because you have to train them!" So avocation of child AND animal abuse! :thumbsup: The comments are full of wonderful people too.

I mean, I'm sure being controversial is a ploy to get more shares and comments or what ever but fuuuck

She found a niche as an attractive woman who Tells It Like It Istm (even if those views take no consideration for empathy for anyone but oneself), so young ultra-conservatives love her.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

bean_shadow posted:

My mom told me that but also that on my other side I am related to Abraham Lincoln. ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

bean_shadow posted:

Isn't that just in the Southeast though? Cherokees tried to integrate more than other tribes so it makes sense there's more Cherokee DNA floating around. That said, It'd be funny if people in New York or Seattle claimed Cherokee blood.

chitoryu12 posted:

Cruz is to the left of Kasich on abortion and more moderate than Trump on economics and foreign policy. If he toned down the religion, grew a beard to hide his face, and wasn't a loving terrible person he'd probably be more likable.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Happy St Patrick's Day!

See? Discrimination isn't so bad. Everything turns out fine in the end.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bean_shadow posted:

The only appropriate situation to bring that up in is when someone asks why someone paper white tans to cardboard after one day at the beach. Or if someone asks.

like, it drives me nuts when people are looking at ~racial issues~ and pop up with "AS SOMEONE WHO IS BARELY GENETICALLY QUALIFIED"...

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Christo posted:

From what I understand she's also really abusive in relationships. Some guy posted a video about the extremely abusive relationship he got out of a few months ago and it was her he was dating. So she's a real fuckin winner on all accounts.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

She's a comedian! So anything she means that you find offensive was a joke, anything you agree with was serious.

Manipulative people always just think they're ironic and witty

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick
If'n I catch some man in the bathroom with MA WOMAN I will BEAT HIS rear end then DROP TO MA KNEES TO PRAISE JESUS FOR MY FISTS.

https://www.facebook.com/evangelistandrewgreen/videos/977284225687558/?fref=nf

SpliffClavin has a new favorite as of 16:35 on Mar 18, 2016

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Krispy Kareem posted:

Cruz is to the left of Kasich on abortion and more moderate than Trump on economics and foreign policy. If he toned down the religion, grew a beard to hide his face, and wasn't a loving terrible person he'd probably be more likable.

I find it hard to believe that Cruz is to the left of Kasich on abortion considering how he continues to be the candidate evangelicals vote for en masse. And as for being to the left of Trump on foreign policy, here's a video of him saying he's going to carpet bomb the middle east so hard we're going to see sand glow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6vMnJwzqHw

Also, isn't it funny that no presidents have had beards for over a century, when after Lincoln facial hair was practically a requirement? We actually elected Chester A. Arthur despite his ridiculous face.

Midnight Voyager posted:

The only appropriate situation to bring that up in is when someone asks why someone paper white tans to cardboard after one day at the beach. Or if someone asks.

like, it drives me nuts when people are looking at ~racial issues~ and pop up with "AS SOMEONE WHO IS BARELY GENETICALLY QUALIFIED"...

Ugh, I had an ex like that once. She was lily white, and had completely straight light colored hair, but her grandmother was black. She loved to be part of social justice stuff, and would always do the whole "as a black person, I..." and insist that she could speak for black people, and she would use the N-word and poo poo. It irritated me to no end, and it was always aggravating that she didn't have the self awareness to realize that she looked 100% white, and despite her claims, yes, she absolutely had white privilege. And that, seriously stop using the N-word you look completely white. Reminds me of the other girl I went on a single date with who started dropping N-bomb in front of a black guy, and insisted it was okay because she had a black step-brother.

White people complain about not being able to use the N-word, but white people use it all the time anyway, so what the hell ever..

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

From what I understand she's also really abusive in relationships. Some guy posted a video about the extremely abusive relationship he got out of a few months ago and it was her he was dating. So she's a real fuckin winner on all accounts.

any link to that video?

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Fried Watermelon posted:

any link to that video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ27W2K12fk

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

trapped mouse posted:

Ugh, I had an ex like that once. She was lily white, and had completely straight light colored hair, but her grandmother was black. She loved to be part of social justice stuff, and would always do the whole "as a black person, I..." and insist that she could speak for black people, and she would use the N-word and poo poo. It irritated me to no end, and it was always aggravating that she didn't have the self awareness to realize that she looked 100% white, and despite her claims, yes, she absolutely had white privilege. And that, seriously stop using the N-word you look completely white. Reminds me of the other girl I went on a single date with who started dropping N-bomb in front of a black guy, and insisted it was okay because she had a black step-brother.

White people complain about not being able to use the N-word, but white people use it all the time anyway, so what the hell ever..

sounds like someone needs the Negraph

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Here's a double dose of dumb

Also I saved this as imperfectbody.png and realized that if you split it up... imperfect... becomes i'm perfect...

#whoa #loveyourself #socool #imperfectbodies #makesyouthink

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The really interesting thing there is that there were a ton of ethnicities that many people claim now that people who actually have it tried to hide it if they could. Irish and indigenous were Bad Things that you didn't want to be. If you could pass as white you did.

Now people seem to want to dredge up every cool bit of non-white ancestry that they can even if it's an absolute fabrication. Granted a lot of the times it's the whitest whites to ever white that grew up in lily white neighborhoods being all like "I know what oppression is like, one of my ancestors hosed a Cherokee once!"

It also sucks because I am half Cree, and grew up on the res, but I look pretty white (They called be porcelain boy growing up) so everyone thinks I am some rear end in a top hat pretending I went through poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Jesus this is heartbreaking :(