Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

It's the best tool for organizing your music collection and synching it with your iPhone. Thanks, Steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
oog like mp3s collection

Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

oog like mp3s collection

lol, yeah, hang on while I just stream all my music

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's the best tool for organizing your music collection and synching it with your iPhone. Thanks, Steve.

no its not because iTunes sync always means blowing away whats on your iphone. its very bad

Apr 7, 2003

Shaggar posted:

no its not because iTunes sync always means blowing away whats on your iphone. its very bad

It's actually good, because it makes the 3gb "OTHER" use go away.

Apr 7, 2003

You reminded me to sync again. Thanks Timb. Thanks Shaggar.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Citizen Tayne posted:

lol, yeah, hang on while I just stream all my music

my music? hell why are you limiting yourself to just your music?

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it

Citizen Tayne posted:

I can fully recommend the Miele Dynamic U1 Salsa. It's cheaper than a Dyson ($449 on Amazon), and it is solid as a loving rock.

I recommend the Safeway Select Salsa, with chips and cheese :yum:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

computer parts posted:

the boy scouts were invented so kids wouldn't masturbate

corn flakes has a similar reason for invention

holy poo poo i had no idea that the core structure of a butterfinger bar was crushed corn flakes

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

graph posted:

tswift you dont have to answer but why the heck are you in a therapy session with someone else that aint relationship counseling

that seems like asking for a lot of self harm

I administer the meds

She goes to her councilor alone but I go the the psych so I know what adjustments to make

Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

my music? hell why are you limiting yourself to just your music?

True, I guess I could just turn the radio on for the 0.3 hours per week I'm in my car

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Elder Postsman posted:

how in the hell

that is fuckin ridiculous

when i last lived there he had weaned himself off of mountain dew

dude also refuses to eat vegetable, beans, rice

he's reeeeally good at smash brothers and other 2d fighting games tho

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when i last lived there he had weaned himself off of mountain dew

dude also refuses to eat vegetable, beans, rice

he's reeeeally good at smash brothers and other 2d fighting games tho

When I was poor and broke I would buy those bags of premixed lettuce because they were cheap, dump a little olive oil and vinegar on it, and eat that

I think I hosed up being poor

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Citizen Tayne posted:

When I was poor and broke I would buy those bags of premixed lettuce because they were cheap, dump a little olive oil and vinegar on it, and eat that

I think I hosed up being poor

you sure did

the proper method is cans of chef boyardee and skettios, maybe change it up w/ some hot pockets or red baron pizzas and a box of frozen chicken nuggets or maybe just keep it simple w/ unwrapping and eating slices of american "cheese" and pieces of toasted wonderbrad

tho i lived w/ this guy for awhile and would see him come home w/ beer and ice cream for dinner so that's an option too

the aimless children of the wealthy are a terrible thing to behold

worst was that for awhile his parents were paying for one of those gas station credit cards so yep you guessed it the 'rents were covering his cigarette cartons and slim jims as well as gas (they eventually cut him off)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

Sports radio status:

Needs suiting

I have that same ikea desk

Apr 7, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

you sure did

the proper method is cans of chef boyardee and skettios, maybe change it up w/ some hot pockets or red baron pizzas and a box of frozen chicken nuggets or maybe just keep it simple w/ unwrapping and eating slices of american "cheese" and pieces of toasted wonderbrad

tho i lived w/ this guy for awhile and would see him come home w/ beer and ice cream for dinner so that's an option too

the aimless children of the wealthy are a terrible thing to behold

worst was that for awhile his parents were paying for one of those gas station credit cards so yep you guessed it the 'rents were covering his cigarette cartons and slim jims as well as gas (they eventually cut him off)

Dude I worked and lived with for a while was the idle young son of the president of Levi's womens sales for the East.

not a bad dude, and he was a friend (and roommate) for a long time but looking back at him he was ur-goon as gently caress

He got frustrated about Dragon Age: Origins and punched a hole in the plaster in his bedroom once

Our other roommate told me that he (other rooomate) took him (ur-goon) out to a bar once and he refused to look at or talk to any of the women there because they were "less than fives"

Apr 7, 2003

BeOSPOS posted:

I have that same ikea desk

It's a really good desk and assuming I don't strip the holes on the keyboard tray again, I'll be using it for a long time.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Citizen Tayne posted:

Dude I worked and lived with for a while was the idle young son of the president of Levi's womens sales for the East.

not a bad dude, and he was a friend (and roommate) for a long time but looking back at him he was ur-goon as gently caress

He got frustrated about Dragon Age: Origins and punched a hole in the plaster in his bedroom once

Our other roommate told me that he (other rooomate) took him (ur-goon) out to a bar once and he refused to look at or talk to any of the women there because they were "less than fives"

you lived with darwin?

Apr 7, 2003

Glans Dillzig posted:

you lived with darwin?

He was actually not infuriatingly stupid, just dumb when faced with women or video games or nutritional choices.

Apr 7, 2003

Also last I checked he was a financial advisor for Hefren Tillotson making six figures, which just says that it's good to be born to rich people.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Tayter Swift posted:

I administer the meds

She goes to her councilor alone but I go the the psych so I know what adjustments to make

you are absolutely hardcore

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Citizen Tayne posted:

Sports radio status:

Needs suiting

w-windows 10...

Apr 7, 2003

graph posted:

w-windows 10...

It's okay I guess. Can't build a Mac gaming rig. :(

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's okay I guess. Can't build a Mac gaming rig. :(
windows 10 is actually the best windows to date

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's okay I guess.

that's my opinion. been having to actually do work with it though for a few days and yuucchh. but for email/internet/games it's fine.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

i guess i will comment on that monitor

it's also good

Apr 7, 2003

carry on then posted:

i guess i will comment on that monitor

it's also good

I sit three feet away from it, so I have no idea how Microsoft's magical world of touch-based desktop apps will work.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's a really good desk and assuming I don't strip the holes on the keyboard tray again, I'll be using it for a long time.

it's a great desk. I'm using it right now. I got the I beam legs for it but sometimes wish I got the normal four post legs

I also have this hidden off to one side and it owns

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EUB7C8I

e. the version with the clamps

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Citizen Tayne posted:

I sit three feet away from it, so I have no idea how Microsoft's magical world of touch-based desktop apps will work.

it's a touch screen? guess it's not the one i'm thinking of then.

whoops.

Apr 7, 2003

BeOSPOS posted:

it's a great desk. I'm using it right now. I got the I beam legs for it but sometimes wish I got the normal four post legs

I also have this hidden off to one side and it owns

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EUB7C8I

e. the version with the clamps

I have the beam legs too and I'd have rather gotten the four posts because they're vertical and easier to calibrate. Another thing you'll see with the beam legs is that when you try to move the desk by yourself, you'll see it spring back to where it was because of the beam leg configuration.

Apr 7, 2003

carry on then posted:

it's a touch screen? guess it's not the one i'm thinking of then.

whoops.

It's not a touch screen, it's a HP 27xi. Just commenting on how poo poo desktop touch is.

Tin Gang
Sep 27, 2007

Tin Gang posted:

showering has no effect on germs and is terrible for your skin. there is no good reason to do it
cls: using the excellent service 3d hubs. it's like uber, but for 3d printers!

Apr 7, 2003

I've been looking up Foetus poo poo and goddamn, J. G. Thirlwell did not age well.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Tin Gang posted:

I recommend the Safeway Select Salsa, with chips and cheese :yum:

*record scratch*
NEW YORK CITY????

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

erm... actually thieves should be summarily executed
windows 10 is a good operating system. the best one since windows 7.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

kwinkles posted:

*record scratch*
NEW YORK CITY????

i was always disappointed that they never released the extended cut of that ad, where the other cowboys hold down the offender and the really mad one spits out his chaw while he brands the Pace brand logo into the other guy's butt

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sagebrush posted:

windows 10 is a good operating system. the best one since windows 7.

agreed op

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Roosevelt posted:

i was always disappointed that they never released the extended cut of that ad, where the other cowboys hold down the offender and the really mad one spits out his chaw while he brands the Pace brand logo into the other guy's butt

um no the line immediately following the sudden stop in the music is "get a rope"

the implication being that they either lynched that poor bastard or road-hauled him until he was nothing but a pelvis wearing a belt

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

when i think cowboy murders in the desert i think an extremely bland salsa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

when i think cowboy murders in the desert i think an extremely bland salsa

well this is texas

our families there also have strong opinions about :

- beans in chili
- corn in chili
- shooting someone during a traffic jam who deserves it
- fags
- the type of tamales to be served during xmas

also the more japanese ones constantly get mistaken for mexicans so they're a bit standoffish about those too

• Locked thread