Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ligur ligurally said there are no actual Nazis in Finland so it is shocking.

But you see they aren't actually Nazis since as far as I know they do not belong to the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei so perhaps you suvakit shouldn't be so desperate to call people names and besides,

:synpa:

ALLAN LASSUS fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

But you see they aren't actually Nazis since as far as I know they do not belong to the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei so perhaps you suvakit shouldn't be so desperate to call people names and besides,

:synpa:

I'll have you know the proper nomenclature for me is viher-vasemmistainen raiskaamismyönteinen suvakkihuora not suvakki, thank you very much.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
It's cool that PAM agreed to return to neuvottelut so that this retarded slapfight will continue.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Jerry Cotton posted:

Ligur ligurally said there are no actual Nazis in Finland so it is shocking.

No he just said that all the Nazis are tuhkamuna pussies who nobody serious should be concerned with, which I agree with

Like the only place these sorry shits can be open in is some forgotten coddled safespace in Facebook that even YLE didn't bother to check until now, I'm terrified.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

DarkCrawler posted:

No he just said that all the Nazis are tuhkamuna pussies who nobody serious should be concerned with, which I agree with

Like the only place these sorry shits can be open in is some forgotten coddled safespace in Facebook that even YLE didn't bother to check until now, I'm terrified.

AN OLD WHITE FINNISH PERSON IS NOT AFRAID OF FINNISH NAZIS. I am amaged.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

(If you're not white then you're a loving Uncle Tom.)

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Jerry Cotton posted:

Dude. Darkcrawler.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Isn't this a glorious day? Vapaavuori lambasts Finnish politicians, Vanhanen thinks he's now safe to run for presidency as Paavo has gone rogue, PAM and EK keep sniping at each other over terms for kilpailukykysoppari, etc.
:finland::finland::finland:

Also

quote:

Toivottavasti tulppa lähtee paatista ja päästään eteenpäin, Sipilä sanoi Brysselissä.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 17, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
In addition to that I saw Kimmo Tiilikainen on telly explaining how things are just loving pearly for Finnish pigs (not you), probably better than with our students and unemployed and elderly, and he doodled one on paper and god drat he looks obnoxious in his new hipster glasses. gently caress you Kimmo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Puistokemisti posted:

Dude. Darkcrawler.

I thought you were just dim.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

In addition to that I saw Kimmo Tiilikainen on telly explaining how things are just loving pearly for Finnish pigs (not you), probably better than with our students and unemployed and elderly, and he doodled one on paper and god drat he looks obnoxious in his new hipster glasses. gently caress you Kimmo.

I don't know who that is but according to BIS he looks like a failed athlete.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
darkcrawler has used his swarthy complexion as an argument in this thread but has claimed in other thread(s) that he's white :shrug:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Nauta posted:

darkcrawler has used his swarthy complexion as an argument in this thread but has claimed in other thread(s) that he's white :shrug:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Who truly knows the colour of another man's soul?

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Jerry Cotton posted:

WHITE FINNISH PERSON

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whoa there for a moment I thought my Nokia had turned into a mirror.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'll have you know the proper nomenclature for me is viher-vasemmistainen raiskaamismyönteinen suvakkihuora not suvakki, thank you very much.

Korjaapa nyt nuo skandis, millä helvetin P-P-P-Powerbookilla edes postaat?

Smilin Joe Fission
Jan 24, 2007
I've seen a couple articles recently suggesting that some or all of the former Finnish territory in Karelia may one day rejoin Finland if Russia were to experience some major economic collapse. To me it seems unlikely that the majority Russian population in these areas would want to join Finland even if they thought it would improve the economy.

Of course the other obstacle to this ever happening is that Russia would never voluntarily give up territory unless it were distracted with a major military or economic crisis. Would Finland even want Karelia back, or would it be seen as too expensive to integrate and to raise the standard of living in line with the rest of Finland? I could see it happening sometime in the distant future, but so much else would have to change to make it remotely possible. Do very many Finns think this will ever happen?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Most posters here don't even want the Finnish Karelia, but I wouldn't mind getting Greater Finland back.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Korjaapa nyt nuo skandis, millä helvetin P-P-P-Powerbookilla edes postaat?

Nokia.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nenonen posted:

Also

quote:

Toivottavasti tulppa lähtee paatista ja päästään eteenpäin, Sipilä sanoi Brysselissä.

The Sibb doesn't quite get how boats work, does he?

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

I have never said that I am white by complexion, but if you want a picture of my hand or something with an assorted note or something (like a middle finger, e.g.)I can send it to you, lying internet person?

I am however white on the inside :) or you know, Mongolian

Jerry Cotton posted:

Haha like Uncle Tom would be afraid of these illiterate Swedish-led rejects.

Darkest Auer posted:

Most posters here don't even want the Finnish Karelia, but I wouldn't mind getting Greater Finland back.

Just Finnish Karelia is ugly borders though. I believe in true Greater Finland, one which ends in the three isthmuses. Imagine how easy it would be to build a wall!

EDIT:
http://www.hs.fi/paakirjoitukset/a1458192659227?ref=hs-etusivu-luetuimmat-#8

quote:

Pamia on syytä onnitella viisaasta päätöksestä, vaikka se ottikin koville. Kukaan ei ollut varautunut kunnolla siihen tilanteeseen, että neuvottelut kilpailukykysopimuksen soveltamisesta olisivat kaatuneet jo lähtökuoppiinsa.

Really? Has nobody been following the fact that it took five loving attempts to get in first place?

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 18, 2016

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

DarkCrawler posted:

EDIT:
http://www.hs.fi/paakirjoitukset/a1458192659227?ref=hs-etusivu-luetuimmat-#8

Really? Has nobody been following the fact that it took five loving attempts to get in first place?

Classic HS pääkirjoitus lunacy!

Obfuscation
Jan 1, 2008
Good luck to you, I know you believe in hell

DarkCrawler posted:

I have never said that I am white by complexion, but if you want a picture of my hand or something with an assorted note or something (like a middle finger, e.g.)I can send it to you, lying internet person?

dick pix plz

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Obfuscation posted:

dick pix plz

Maybe if I ever get elected to something?

Also Matti Vanhanen is running for President. That is a whole lot comedy potential right there...

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

I am however white on the inside :) or you know, Mongolian

how the gently caress are you white by any other means than complexion? (white) people don't share a single monolithic culture. in any case please do, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes. hold a sign pls

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

how the gently caress are you white by any other means than complexion? (white) people don't share a single monolithic culture. in any case please do, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes. hold a sign pls

He känniposts like a pro, I say that counts.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

how the gently caress are you white by any other means than complexion? (white) people don't share a single monolithic culture.

Haha well tell that to all the white people who have said to me "you don't act black". Also this is an American-tinted english-language forum where people make race jokes all the time, "white" and "black" are easy shorthands for both sides of my heritage, and since the glorious Finnish peoples would be statistically counted as 100% white within the margin of error most people have seemed to understand it just fine.

But for the social justice warriors/autists among us when I say that I'm "white" on the inside I don't actually mean to imply that there is a single culture shared by all white people (or black people or asian people or etc.). It's a joke thing that mixed race people do a whole lot.

Nauta posted:

in any case please do, i wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

What rabbit hole? You are a person who falsely accuses strangers about lying about their race online out of loving nowhere. I did not start this bizarre conversation in any way. If there is a rabbit hole you jumped in a long ago and it is pretty drat deep dude.

Nauta posted:

hold a sign pls

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Mar 18, 2016

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
because some white people are racist, it follows that all white people are racist. also haha its just a joke when i make racist jokes because i'm definitely NOT a racist but if you're the wrong color person and make racist jokes your a loving hitler.

anyway it wouldn't have been the first time a white DnD dude claimed he's black but thanks for proving me wrong

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

because some white people are racist, it follows that all white people are racist. also haha its just a joke when i make racist jokes because i'm definitely NOT a racist but if you're the wrong color person and make racist jokes your a loving hitler.

Actually racist jokes are fine depending on their nature and context, it's magical how many loving hitlers never seem to grasp that as long as you aren't saying them to strangers, broadcasting it in some to everyone (though this only applies to famous people) or being in front of a camera you can pretty much do it whenever. If you are a stand-up comedian you can even do two out of three (although then they have to be good jokes).

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Missing comma and misspelling of "paperipussi", voted 1

DarkCrawler posted:

Actually racist jokes are fine depending on their nature and context, it's magical how many loving hitlers never seem to grasp that as long as you aren't saying them to strangers, broadcasting it in some to everyone (though this only applies to famous people) or being in front of a camera you can pretty much do it whenever. If you are a stand-up comedian you can even do two out of three (although then they have to be good jokes).

:rip: Kramer

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Darkest Auer posted:

Missing comma and misspelling of "paperipussi", voted 1

I use a pen and paper about twice a year to write anything else then my signature, I'll take 1.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

do we know each other?

rhetorical question

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nauta posted:

do we know each other?

rhetorical question

The context here is that this is a jaded comedic internet forum where people are willing participants and I am not a famous person writing it under my own name (or a fake name discovered by YLE), so nobody gives much of a poo poo (except apparently you)

You paid to enter here, lovely jokes about race, religion, sexuality, body type, etc. are part of the deal. There is even an opt-out feature where you don't have to read posts by specific people if they are too racist for your taste. Low effort racist trolling is actually punished here in more-or-less efficient way. I'm not really sure what is offensive about people making fun of themselves though. I don't half-hate-myself (I go full measure, nothing which has to do with race though).

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Mar 18, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Congratulations on your Marfan syndrome :mrgw:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
get a room you two

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also you actually posted your hand :mrwhite: What an absolute madman!

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

DarkCrawler posted:

The context here is that this is a jaded comedic internet forum where people are willing participants and I am not a famous person writing it under my own name (or a fake name discovered by YLE), so nobody gives much of a poo poo (except apparently you)

You paid to enter here, lovely jokes about race, religion, sexuality, body type, etc. are part of the deal. There is even an opt-out feature where you don't have to read posts by specific people if they are too racist for your taste. Low effort racist trolling is actually punished here in more-or-less efficient way. I'm not really sure what is offensive about people making fun of themselves though. I don't half-hate-myself (I go full measure, nothing which has to do with race though).

then why are racist jokes ok (to make) to some posters but not others? given that we're all p much strangers to each other

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Mar 18, 2016

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

then why are racist jokes ok (to make) to some posters but not others? given that we're all p much strangers to each other

Because some people aren't funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
that's a good point