Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Don't smoke marijuana and don't ride motorcycles

Smoke Marijuana on motorcycles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
That woman was was going to finish her pony tail

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

warcrimes posted:

That woman was was going to finish her pony tail

Is that you Colt McCoy? It's me, Chiche.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Ah Jeez, it's always sad to see someone get hurt like that. I had a friend who fell off a dirt bike and you betcha he was hurting and that was at low speed.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

http://deadspin.com/ravens-cornerback-tray-walker-seriously-injured-in-moto-1765633258

Update about Tray Walker

quote:

Walker, 23, was heading westbound on Northwest 75th Street on a Honda dirt bike when he collided with a Ford Escape heading southbound on Northwest 21st Avenue, according to the Miami-Dade Police Department. The accident occurred at approximately 7:50 p.m., and police said Walker’s bike did not have lights and that he was wearing dark clothing.

Police said the driver of the Ford Escape stayed on the scene and was cooperating with detectives. Walker was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial in critical condition, according to police.

:eng99:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

my first day or paramedic clinicals i was working in a city er when a critical patient was helicoptered in

he was popping wheelies on his bike on the highway, passed a speed trap cop while doing so. when he saw the cop he panics and falls backwards off the bike at 60+ mph

he slid down the road and through a bunch of dirt and gravel, all on his butt. he had no butt left. it was all ground off from the slide. then we had to clean out what buttmeat was left and prep him for surgery so they could pick out the embedded gravel and asphalt

lost my interest in bikes after that

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my first day or paramedic clinicals i was working in a city er when a critical patient was helicoptered in

he was popping wheelies on his bike on the highway, passed a speed trap cop while doing so. when he saw the cop he panics and falls backwards off the bike at 60+ mph

he slid down the road and through a bunch of dirt and gravel, all on his butt. he had no butt left. it was all ground off from the slide. then we had to clean out what buttmeat was left and prep him for surgery so they could pick out the embedded gravel and asphalt

You could wear gear. If he had proper pants on he probably would have had mild bruises. They'll stop most abrasion injuries though. :shrug:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

butt meat

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

swickles posted:

Maybe they value being a functional human over money. They are adults and can weigh those options, just like they can weigh its recreational use against its punishment. I'm not going to judge a guy for valuing something over money just because I do not.

Or just grow up and be an adult and don't smoke the most childish drug known to man other than the weird incenses you can buy at off brand gas stations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

real adults use cocaine

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Or just grow up and be an adult and don't smoke the most childish drug known to man other than the weird incenses you can buy at off brand gas stations.

Your opinions on John Lennon?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
lmao (lacerating my rear end off)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Detroit_Dogg posted:

You have had a serious amount of anger towards weed for quite some time now. Show me on the doll where the plant touched you

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Saw a guy on a motorcycle head straight into tractor trailer going pretty close to full speed. The bike just kinda vanished, and he was thrown way the hell forward.

He landed under the front bumper of different car which dragged him another 100 yards or so.

His gun went off and shot him six or seven times in the thigh.

He survived, but it turned out he was a felon and couldn't legally own a hand gun.

All in all it was a bad night for that guy.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FizFashizzle posted:

Saw a guy on a motorcycle head straight into tractor trailer going pretty close to full speed. The bike just kinda vanished, and he was thrown way the hell forward.

He landed under the front bumper of different car which dragged him another 100 yards or so.

His gun went off and shot him six or seven times in the thigh.

He survived, but it turned out he was a felon and couldn't legally own a hand gun.

All in all it was a bad night for that guy.

this is some Nordberg level bad luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2_tJIgfnDA

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

We should have embraced weed during prohibition and we'd all be better for it.

(I actually have no clue what went down during prohibition.)

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
A Raven and a Patriot both may have their careers ended in a single moment

Everything is coming up Pittsburgh!

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I hope it was Tom Brady on the second dirt bike.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

please

you know Brady would drive one of these if his wife would let him ride anything

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

And "Nostalgia4Butts" was born

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Lol, let's not do anything fun in our lives, then still die anyway.

Always wear a helmet and leathers. Take your state's free or very low cost motorcycle safety course. Don't act a fool on a bike.

Who still smokes weed when high tech personal vaporizers make smoking it obsolete?

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
Because they will now explode and kill you like this

AN IN DEPTH INVESTIGATION

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Mar 18, 2016

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Always wear a helmet and leathers. Take your state's free or very low cost motorcycle safety course. Don't act a fool on a bike.

Who still smokes weed when high tech personal vaporizers make smoking it obsolete?

Agreed

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Anyone who vapes is worthless as a human being and literally deserves to burn to death

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Anyone who vapes is worthless as a human being and literally deserves to burn to death

This is what I actually believe

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Is the patriots player on the run been identified yet? or was that a load of bullshit?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mel Mudkiper posted:

But I have little baby bitch lungs and want to get hiiiiiiigh.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

What Chiche was diagnosed with as a child

Holy poo poo...

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Seriously. Look how sweet this is: https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-2

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

At least I won't get winded as I scream in agony

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AAA DOLFAN posted:

You have had a serious amount of anger towards weed for quite some time now. Show me on the doll where the plant touched you
Yeah I don't get the weed anger either

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

:lol: posted without comment.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

McSpankWich posted:

Because they will now explode and kill you like this

AN IN DEPTH INVESTIGATION

On the other hand...

Study Shows Smoking Is A Leading Cause Of Fire Disaster And Death Worldwide, Costing Over $27 Billion Yearly

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
This is cute:

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaseDenver/status/710597827173298176

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

LIVE YOUR LIFE DO WHAT YOU WANT

Unless I think it's dumb

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
TFF please make all my major life decisions

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Have you ever seen two stoners get into a fight? #askquestions

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

But I have little baby bitch lungs and want to get hiiiiiiigh.

true fact I hate smoking as a feeling and have never been able to get high smoking so the only time I ever actually got high was from a weed brownie but I had a bite and didnt feel anything so I ate the entire thing and ended up being high for like a whole day and taught a full day of class completely annihilated thats my story god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

They see me rollin, they hatin

• Locked thread