Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

too late

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

should i post some britney

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

mandatory lesbian posted:

i thought calling it pop music would be too easy but guess i was wrong!

also i actually knew about ragtime music, i did a report on it in some college class and was like "whoa this is good"

scott joplin is my waifu, also thanks for the link i like this a lot

not ragtime but you ever listen to raymond scott?

a lot of his stuff is famous because of carl stalling at warner bros adapting it for cartoons but his jazz combos were ridiculous and he's one of the unsung pioneers of electronic music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWsSPFD6yks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2TZKcWnXE

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
About to start dd season 2. reeeeeally hope they haven't hosed up my favorite character.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Badger of Basra posted:

why not

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Exclamation Marx posted:

bill hicks and george carlin would be voting republican if they were alive today

they were both funny tho

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/03/penis-design-engineering/474444/

quote:

The erection is a miracle of evolutionary biology. So advantageous is the inflatable penis, in fact, that it’s evolved independently in several corners of the animal kingdom—including mammals, turtles, and archosaurs (a group that includes birds and crocodiles), to name a few examples. Erect, the penis is “a virtually puncture-proof balloon that can be re-inflated at will,” the journalist David M. Friedman wrote in A Mind of Its Own: A Cultural History of the Penis, “no matter how often it has gone flat in the past, and why.”

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Context/reminder, Bristol Palin's son is named Trig:

The Tao Jones posted:

Except for Trig, who has trisomy-G

Tri-G

Yeah.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

kalstrams posted:

that american isis story reminds me of britt who joined them and then complained that fighters are rude, don't queue properly, and that someone stole his shoes

oi m8 a jihadi nicked me mobile

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

comes along bort posted:

oi m8 a jihadi nicked me mobile
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-10503356.html

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Lotka Volterra posted:

greatest hits album, so both

eeehhhhhhh some serious ups and downs there, boy howdy

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Badger of Basra posted:

Gimme more

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Volkerball posted:

they were both funny tho

nope

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Hogan won at trial :laffo:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
once in a blue moon carlin would say something that was correct but even when he was doing that he wasn't that funny

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

So ExMarx are your days numbered now you've gotten the dreaded Vincent Van Goatse dissent?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Exclamation Marx posted:

bill hicks and george carlin would be voting republican if they were alive today

hicks would absolutely be a part of the :evil:

carlin was a nihilist and wouldn't support anyone

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

would carlin have turned out like dennis miller

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

kalstrams posted:

26-year-old Virginia man who was taken into custody in Iraq after he purportedly deserted the Islamic State told a Kurdish TV station Thursday that he decided to escape after he grew dissatisfied during intensive religious training in Mosul.

Mohamad Khweis told Kurdistan 24 that his life under the Islamic State in Mosul was a “very strict” regimen of prayer, eating and eight hours of daily instruction in religion and sharia law. He said he soon came to realize that “I didn’t really support their ideology.”

Khweis said he stayed only about a month, then reached out to someone who could help him make his way toward Turkey. He said he planned eventually to return to the United States.

“It was pretty hard to live in Mosul,” he said. “It’s not like the Western countries, you know, it’s very strict. There’s no smoking. I found it hard for everyone there.”
there's stupidity, there's terminal stupidity, and then there's this, cuz that's a hell of a realization to come to when you're literally in loving Mosul

kalstrams posted:

that american isis story reminds me of britt who joined them and then complained that fighters are rude, don't queue properly, and that someone stole his shoes

hmm, it seems like maybe these people should have done a little research beforehand

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Exclamation Marx posted:

makes sense, they are still technically brain-dead

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Trump status:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/710995683860484097

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/711007773052559360
Still at 100% Trump.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

fade5 posted:

hmm, it seems like maybe these people should have done a little research beforehand

Yeah the people who joined a super conservative 'religious' death cult are clearly scientific researchers duped by poor data.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Exclamation Marx posted:

I unno Carolin was pretty pro weed and gay marriage

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Nw7HbaeWY

cool, cool, cool

Tesseraction posted:

So ExMarx are your days numbered now you've gotten the dreaded Vincent Van Goatse dissent?

oh no,, the boat historian who looks like a fat ted cruz is angry at me

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Popular Thug Drink posted:

Like Water for Salt Thread, a film about a young man on the texas-mexico border whose venomous emotions towards others on the internet magically infuse themselves into his baked goods and cause his sister to call his mom a gaylord trot over the dinner table

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Badger of Basra posted:

I'd imagine he'd end up similar to Hunter.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

paranoid randroid posted:

eeehhhhhhh some serious ups and downs there, boy howdy

Itd probably be a little more tolerable if this wasn't our second time through it today

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ZenVulgarity posted:

Hogan won at trial :laffo:

but who will win Hulk v Gawk II at Appealamania

gawker, if they survive until the appeal lmao

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

this is cool as heck

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
if any of my family was politically knowledgeable enough to call someone a gaylord trot i would've had a very different childhood

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Rollofthedice posted:

if any of my family was politically knowledgeable enough to call someone a gaylord trot i would've had a very different childhood

you might have even eaten a taco at some point

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i bet hogan wouldnt have won if he was a woman but florida

only floridians could value hulk "washed up coked up giant retard" hogan's emotional distress at $60m

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Trump literally just asked "Are we sure he's a Mormon?" about Mitt Romney at a rally.

In Salt Lake City.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

i bet hogan wouldnt have won if he was a woman but florida

only floridians could value hulk "washed up coked up giant retard" hogan's emotional distress at $60m

there were some sealed records released today that kinda point to hogan making the tape intentionally to "leak" and sell

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

but who will win Hulk v Gawk II at Appealamania

gawker, if they survive until the appeal lmao

Insha'Allah Gawker goes under for good.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

fade5 posted:

Trump literally just asked "Are we sure he's a Mormon?" about Mitt Romney at a rally.

In Salt Lake City.

wow, what a jerk

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

he only died a few years back and he wasn't frothing at the mouth mad at Islam yet

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

ThirdPartyView posted:

Insha'Allah Gawker goes under for good.

smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

there were some sealed records released today that kinda point to hogan making the tape intentionally to "leak" and sell

yeha can florida give me 100+ million to gently caress my friend's wife please

• Locked thread